Awoo.

Sonic/Star Fox comparisons.

Vulpine

-In both DtP and Sonic Unleashed, both Sonic and Klonoa are accompanied by small companions of power: Chip, who is Light Gaia, and Huepow, who is the prince of Cress, the Moon Kingdom. They both are best friends to Sonic and Klonoa, help them save their worlds, and depart afterwards from them in sad ways. Chip's necklace/bracelet even heavily resembled Klonoa's Wind Ring.

Woah woah woah. Tails is still Sonic's best friend.

You know another comparison between the two series? TOO MUCH YAOI!

'Sides, every Starfox game after Adventures was shit......And by every I mean the Gamecube Ratchet and Clank ripoff and the DS Rogue Squadron ripoff.

Assault was awesome. Especially in multiplayer.

You on drugs or something? ninja.png

Woah woah woah. Tails is still Sonic's best friend.

I mean, in the context/story of both games alone.

Sorry, maybe I should've said "temporary best friends" instead. My bad. Because, other than his unexplained appearance in Empire of Dreams (the continuity for the handheld Klonoa games doesn't seem to exactly follow the main console games), we also don't see Huepow again canonically after Klonoa 1, just like Chip.

Unless Eggman plans to blow up the world again or some other weird plot device, that is... >_>

Assault was awesome. Especially in multiplayer.

You on drugs or something? ninja.png

I reckoned Assault's ground stages were just a lame Ratchet and Clank ripoff, as I stated earlier. The flying stages were..........Okay I guess.

And Command had godawful controls. And the graphics almost gave me a migraine, I mean they looked worse then Starfox 64 for christs sake.