Awoo.

azoos art

azoo

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_mbz1165AXD1qk8cxqo1_500.pngtumblr_mbz1165AXD1qk8cxqo2_500.png

I have no idea what went wrong.

Okay so for serious I'm gonna continue doing my serious art dumping as well as working more on my characters or whatever. The past couple of posts have been far too.. mang i dun even know.

Edited by Azukara
  • Thumbs Up 1

tumblr_mcmjmnVQwy1rjj3mio1_1280.png

I was trying out a new style with my characters I've posted multiple times before. And yes I did reuse a head from the human Sonic I posted earlier sssssshhhhh it was a test for keeping that consistent style and seeing how my main character came out. =p

• Thumbs Up 1

noodle___hallobirthday_by_azukaramegadriver-d5jlx2r.jpg

Happy Halloween, guys. Also, happy birthday Noodle! Tis a collab picture I did with

Onac (she did Noodle, I did Del).

Also,

Awesome things happen here.

Glad to hear you like what you see! =v No seriously, thanks for stopping by, and the compliment.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_mdnrxdt9Kn1rjj3mio1_1280.png

I decided to give a try at redesigning Silver the.. Porcupine. Because I thought it’d work considering how much more out there and vertical his spikes are. Plus he looks neat with a bushier tail.

To be honest I’ve never cared for Silver much since he felt like he was a Trunks ripoff, although oddly parts of the fanbase love him (specifically the ones who are more into anime tropes). I’ve always liked that he was naive though, and because of that, I experimented.

I like the idea of him actually being a really short, dorky youngster that wants to be a superhero. And so with his wonderful talent of psychokinesis, he can put on a cape (to hide his tiny body) and change his appearance! He has tall boots to give the illusion that he’s much older, as well as floaty Rayman-esque gloves (powered by the psychic power) so he can better hide his figure.

This idea isn’t the most original in the world since I think I’ve seen someone else do something similar with him (I think??), but still! I like this. Whoever came up with the original idea a while back btw is pretty coolio.

Edited by Azookara
  • Thumbs Up 7

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_me2j3jT6bQ1rjj3mio1_500.png

tumblr_me6f78kl7K1rjj3mio1_500.png

A two parter story about getting sick, eating better, and then floating off into deep space.

I'll post more stuff soon now that I successfully have found my tablet pen again. Tallyho!

• Thumbs Up 3

That Sonic and Blaze pic immediately sold me; holy hell, Sonic's head is hilarious. xD

You've got a good ability to go between different styles very easily, from the scribbly nonsense to that Scott Pilgrim/Adventure Time-esque comic you just posted to the tighter on-model pics of Sonic and company, and it definitely speaks of control. Very good job, dude. x3

Edited by North Pole Nepenthe
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thank you muchly for the comment, Nep! Honestly I feel like I'm too inconsistent and would like a style that doesn't change every time I draw it, but its really nice to hear someone compliment me for the same thing I consider a fault. Maybe I should try taking advantage of it more ^^;

also drawing terrible sanic is a good talent of mine, i should continue drawing bad sanks

Edited by Azookara

• 1 month later...

Your Silver concept is AWESOME. He makes himself look so much more intimidating with those clothes, definitely.

I'm with the "make him a dorky kid" idea for my webcomic... mainly because I dislike time travel. :P

I'll be following! :3

Your Silver concept is AWESOME. He makes himself look so much more intimidating with those clothes, definitely.

I'm with the "make him a dorky kid" idea for my webcomic... mainly because I dislike time travel. tongue.png

I'll be following! :3

Heh, thanks. Glad you like my take on Silver and all. =D

You draw great humans, it's clear you have good attention to detail in their clothes and expressions.

Dude, mad thanks! I think I'm really happy with where my art style is going right now. Its like I'm trying to mesh up Pixar/Unleashed style, Gorillaz, and the character designs from 'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs'. And I'm really enjoying what I'm making so far, like I'm really satisfied with it so far, which is very rare of me to feel that way.

• 1 month later...

not that it isn't awesome as I love your artstyle.

but can you do it without SEGA going after your ass?

Yeah, its doable I'm fairly sure. Commission work is considered legal and people have been known to sell their fan art of sorts. Its not considered wrong on that level. 

Yeah, its doable I'm fairly sure. Commission work is considered legal and people have been known to sell their fan art of sorts. Its not considered wrong on that level. 

Um...actually it isn't considered legal. Sorry to kinda rain on your parade here a bit - people just assume it is legal because most of the time companies won't go after you for it. But selling drawings of other peoples properties and selling fanart prints and other merchandise at cons that isn't official is still violating someone else's copyright. The only thing is its usually not worth it to go after the small guys like us for this sort of thing. But there have been cases of people getting into shit for it so I'd say tread carefully. I don't think anyone will go after you for it though haha, I'm just stating while people may say its "considered legal" it really isn't actually legal.

That said the shirt looks awesome dood.

Edited by Raiden