Awoo.

azoos art

azoo

tumblr_mzf5yzrrhr1rjj3mio1_1280.png

Look at this girl and see the pain she's went through. The constant redesigns. Look at how many different looks she's had. Maybe I'll stop evolving her design for a while and do something. LOL

hope she's adorkable enough

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_mzgiw1rEef1rjj3mio1_1280.png

*pokes the mic* Is this thing on?

First time in a while I've tried for a comic approach. Final stuff will look a decent bit more polished than this but it gets down the gist of my art style I guess.

• Thumbs Up 7

I'll look forward to your comic whenever you start it! I know that feel when you want things to be fine-tuned just right before starting something all too well, so don't feel pressured to get something out the door before it's ready, though I guess letting a little visual evolution happen in the actual comic itself over time isn't a bad thing either, as I'm currently trying to accept and try out myself. I like how lose everything is, which I can imagine makes things easier in the long run, and also looks really great visually.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks! And yeah, the looser artwork style does make it a lot easier for me to draw things quickly since I'm a verrryyyy slow artist. And since I'm both that and obsessed with constantly changing designs, I feel like I'm jumping around way too much to make a comic, so I'm trying to settle for something I can work with for a while as well as something I can work with faster than the usual.

Oh yeah, here's another picture I drew today.

tumblr_mzgufveINy1rjj3mio1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 6

• 1 month later...

tumblr_n16blpGpYB1rjj3mio1_1280.png

*SCREEEEEEECH*

I'm still doing art sometimes. :v Here, have one of my lesser drawn characters having a good ol time in the hot sun..!

tumblr_n16blpGpYB1rjj3mio2_500.png

Also a Wii U gamepad revision idea I had.

tumblr_n162ackgrG1rjj3mio1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 9

Good piece of work Azoo, but the way NiGHTS is looking at me with that awkward smile and all the smoke makes me think, "Heeeey kids, wanna get hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh?"laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Somewhere in my soul I feel like there's a "another day in the life of the Jimmy Nutron family" joke to go with NiGHTS.

NiGHTS: elliot claris is dead go and order a pizza for dinner

Elliot: okay daddy

NiGHTS: dualize with me elliot

WHAT THE... WHAT IS...

...WHAAAAAAT?!

I'm... I'm sorry... I just... ungh... I just have to go rethink my fucking LIFE...

... oh right, you posted art... it's not bad...

• Thumbs Up 1

That's really cool! Genuinely really like it. If I was to nitpick, his sports tape doesnt make much sense. I don't like fingerless gloves on Sonic and co' anyway, but it's especially odd on Knuckles here cause it's tape it's welding his fingers together but at the same time not going all the way to the tips. I think they should either be wrapped up entirely as individual digits or like a mitten.

Would like to see more of Rouge. She needs more of a showy hairstyle like you've drawn there.

I mostly kept it in the 'sports tape' / bandages was because I wanted him to look like he's in rags, due to being really tribal and alone and whatnot. And yeah, in any future drawings I'd most likely make the bandages look more uniform like they cover the whole hand instead. Glad you all like it though!

Rouge's hairdo is based on the 'Madame Rouge' RP askblog on tumblr! I love the way this Rouge is drawn, and I'm taking massive inspiration from it. She's so classy~

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_n2x9zqD1Zx1rjj3mio1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_n2x688RiwC1rjj3mio1_1280.pngFirst one is more of Rodger. Second is of enemies, NPCs and creatures inspired by the MOTHER series.. and a few other things. *nudgenudgedaftpunknudgenudgesonk*

• Thumbs Up 9