• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrownSlayer’s Shadow

• Eternal EX

• ovarloard

• Silencer226

I hate rap music with passion so I am going to say no no no no no :angry:

Yeah, that's great and all.

Here's a little food for thought tho: how about you read the OP first before jumping in here with the classic "I HATE RAP!" that comes from folks who usually don't even know much about it? Simply saying you hate rap is simply ridiculous and we don't want to hear it if that's all you have.

And no, we don't need a one page essay on why you hate rap here either. Explain to us why you think Rap can or cannot fit with the Sonic series and debate with others on whether you agree or not. B)

EDIT: I...hope this wasn't backseat modding. :unsure:

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

See. Rap fits well with the Sonic series.

Eh, no it doesn't. Charles Hamilton's songs I like, but if they were in a Sonic game.... no. It just didn't work. I wasn't too fond of the Knuckles raps either. My friends and I commonly mock them.

Eh, no it doesn't. Charles Hamilton's songs I like, but if they were in a Sonic game.... no. It just didn't work. I wasn't too fond of the Knuckles raps either. My friends and I commonly mock them.

Yes it does. When it has the right touch to it. B)

I don't think Charles Hamilton's tracks would do too well in a Sonic game, and I'll admit that some of Knuckles raps could've had some lines in the lyrics improved/removed to fit even better, but that aside, Hip-hop can fit into the series just like any other genre could.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

I'm not going to say that it wouldn't fit in with the Sonic series (it certainly works well for Knuckles and I think it would also work with the Werehog), but my preference is that it isn't included otherwise.

Rap would defnitely be better than that crap jazz that plays for enemy appearances when playing as the Werehog.

Rap would defnitely be better than that crap jazz that plays for enemy appearances when playing as the Werehog.

Hey, now ain't nothing wrong with jazz. It just would've been better if it had different variations of the enemy appearances.

I was really expecting the tunes to differ based on the level like an oriental version for Chun-nan, a more tribal one for Mazuri, and I really think hip-hop would go well for Empire City.

Although it does get irritating having to hear it each time you fight a foe.

LOL, I remember this video, it always make me laugh when people take the stuff NTom and I say at random and make videos about it, classic stuff.

I think if the werehog had had that "gangsta" design we saw a few months back, he would have HAD to have rap.

Hey, now ain't nothing wrong with jazz. It just would've been better if it had different variations of the enemy appearances.

I was really expecting the tunes to differ based on the level like an oriental version for Chun-nan, a more tribal one for Mazuri, and I really think hip-hop would go well for Empire City.

Although it does get irritating having to hear it each time you fight a foe.

Guess you're right... my first type of music (besides Classical which I had to learn to play on the piano) was jazz, because my uncle introduced me to it. But I started liking other things more than jazz, as I looked for music on my own, and I guess hearing the same jazz over and over cemented its fate. I guess I just associated "jazz" with "bad music".