Awoo.

You Know You've Played Too Much Sonic When...?

Glenn

Whenever I go out to ride a bike, I either use my iPhone to play the GUN Truck song, or just think about it, and it makes me go as fast as I can. (Because that's what you'd do if it came chasing your butt with sawblades and lasers) It also works with the sonic x theme.

Heh heh its always such a laugh. Especially when I look out the window when I'm on a car or a bus and imagine Sonic running along side.

Oh, WOW...I've been doing that since I first found out Sonic even existed!! Anyone ever imagine what it would be like if suddenly Sonic ACTUALLY came to exist in this world? Oh, the havok we would bring on the poor fella....stupid humans...I mean think about (forgive me for bringing this up) Sonic X. Take the few real-life concepts that were portrayed in the first couple of seasons (like Eggman himself), then apply it to this world (terrorism), and you've got yourself a pretty scary possibility. It might sound like I'm reading into this WAAAY too much, blink.png  but think about it. I dunno; what do you guys think?

When I run 7-8 meters per second on the treadmill at the Gym and blast various Sonic songs through my headphones(usually any day or Mach speed songs, plus a various collection of vocal Sonic songs.)

I've played too much Sonic when I constantly try to do an early Griffith impersonation. My favorite thing to say as that voice is "Chris HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSON!!!" I don't know why, but I find it funny. :P

I recently watched a video about almost all the last bosses from every Sonic game ever and I didn't need to count the boss hits with a fair few of them especially with Sonic 1,2 and 3 and still knew when the boss was going to be defeated.

As a child I used to imagine Sonic and his buddies running along side my parents car (with Eggman flying along in his Eggmobile) when ever we went on long drives, also did that with the characters from Zool.