Awoo.

Sonic 4 Episode 2: [BIG SPOILER!?!?!?]

Zrikaboomshi

Looking on Youtube today. Searched on Sonic 4 episode 2 and i was hoping for something would come up. Turns out, it came up with something you would properly like.

[Removed]

METAL SONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!! :D

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 8

Yes, I'm sure everyone wants the ending of episode 1 spoiled for them. You might want to like, mark this as spoilerish. I unfortunately already knew about this because some moron on a Sonic wiki considered this info necessary to be inserted unmarked as a spoiler in the article of a game not even out yet. 8I

I focking hate how much this game has been ruined by leaks - even if you don't look for them you see them anyway. It's no wonder Colours is more popular.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, what Jez said. Some people have been avoiding spoilers and your topic title is as subtle as a brick to the face.

Lol, but I spoiled this for myself already.

Edited by Dabnikz

We're not allowed to post leaked things that haven't been confirmed yet. And even if it was ok, this is the wrong forum ;)

Edited by MarcelloF

I just uploaded it for fun.

Thing is, it's not fun for the people who you're ruining it for. If you had posted this with spoiler warnings (and without the video cause it's not allowed), there'd probably be no problem.

I thought I told SEGA to call in Mario to fix their plumbing?

He must have done a botch job because it seems like some of the leaks are still seeping through.

Ba-dum-tish.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh gee thanks for posting a whackoff spoiler in the topic title.

Christ almighty I wish people would think before they make shit like this. And no I don't think I'm acting selfish with this. I made a point to stay out of the Sonic 4 forum unless it was something featured on the TSS main page and I know that theres others who do the same. No I've not watched the video but it doesn't help matters much when the topic is in the main sonic forum and it pops up on the bottom right of the forum.

Edited by Gnasher
  • Thumbs Up 1

I've known about this for a while, but there are still people who don't. You need to be more considerate to them and not randomly post spoilers from the END OF THE GAME.

• Thumbs Up 1

Zrikaboomshi, as good-natured as this post was, you don't make many friends by posting spoilers like that mate. I've edited your topic title, and will move it to the relevant forum.

• Thumbs Up 1

There was really no reason to post this. Anybody who hasn't already seen this clip doesn't want to see this clip. In other words this is either old news or bad news.

Thank you so much for ruining the cliffhanging dude <_< (I really forgot about him being in the game until now) but....I'm glad he in the game though I must say

Edited by Shaddix

I wasn't here to see the original title, but I thought someone had learned something new about Ep 2. Oh well.

Oh, and let the record show: Lame ass cliffhanger is lame. Seriously Sega? That's the best you can do?

Okay, so there's no rule against discussing leaked material (as long as topics and comments are CLEARLY marked as spoiler-ish). But we DO have a policy about posting, or directly linking to, leaked material.

I've removed the video. If anyone wants to see it, I'm sure they can look it up on YouTube fairly easily.

As far as the original post title etc, wtf mate? ): Snape kills Dumbledore much? [OHHH SORRY GUYS].

I wasn't here to see the original title, but I thought someone had learned something new about Ep 2. Oh well.

Oh, and let the record show: Lame ass cliffhanger is lame. Seriously Sega? That's the best you can do?

Well we all know what happens when too much gets revealed.

Seriously, what other kind of cliffhanger were you expecting?

The ending has been leaked for months. It's not exactly exciting as Ken Balough and RubyEclipse is trying to convince people with the whole "collect all the emeralds and you'll get a surprise" thing.

• Bad Quality Post 1