Awoo.

[Artwork] Inferno's Art & Comics *currently under heavy reconstruction due to the server wipe*

Ferno

Ferno you got better very rapidly and I commend you for that, but stop hinding your hands in your art. Learn and force your self to draw them more or you will begin to limit yourself on expression.

Seriously there is nothign worse than being able to draw most things fine but struggle with hands when you start improving.

True, there's a number of times I actually had them drawn but later erased them to save time, and it's a habit I'm trying to break as time goes by.

True, there's a number of times I actually had them drawn but later erased them to save time, and it's a habit I'm trying to break as time goes by.

That is one thing I neglected to touch on, I've noticed you have a habit of drawing your characters with their hands behind their backs. Let them be free man, I feel like your characters could express even more that way.

• Thumbs Up 1

.... Bruh, I remember not too long ago when you said that you were having trouble drawing hands. Those hands are awesome, and so is your overall improvement and drawing and rendering. Keep it up please. <3

• Thumbs Up 3

tumblr_n163e8BGiY1rk4i5co1_r1_500.png

"because i'm happeeeee"

Wanted to practice poses more and such. As for the character herself, this isn't really a redesign of Beverie's character, but really more of an alternate outfit/hairstyle. The background is a throwback to an earlier drawing featuring the character that's also in this thread. She sorta came out a bit different looking in terms of appearance here, but I wanted her to look really energetic, and maybe a little zany too.

• Thumbs Up 5

c9ce8a91-2a6d-4b68-847b-d183f919ecb9_zps

tumblr_n1d4m1fiRC1rk4i5co1_500.png

Another piece that's sort of a call back to something I really liked when I first made it. The original was actually one of the first times I experimented with digital coloring, so I always sorta look back on it from time to time.

tumblr_n1d4op6EEC1rk4i5co1_1280.png

Another drawing featuring the characters I created based on a request I got on tumblr. A ghost girl and her pet goldfish, though this time I made the fish a ghost too.

• Thumbs Up 5

Should probably make a separate thread for this at some point, but for now chapter 4's done:

tumblr_n1p0abvmXf1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1p0b2YwBh1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1p0bnvadi1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1p0c9KWhn1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1p0d0v8ml1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1p0dmuhrX1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1p0e87uQt1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1p0erxjUV1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

Getting faster and faster as I pick up little tricks and techniques here and there to speed things along, just gotta stay motivated,

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

Another update, I was gonna wait a bit longer but figured I had enough stuff built up to do another dump. The next 3 doodles were requests featuring some of my characters from a tumblr art request meme thing:

f6c08dc6-c720-4e3a-8c24-75632379677b_zps 3670da37-174e-4aa3-90a7-293e97e56fa3_zpsa4cc0062-b31a-4919-84fd-5b14a7871b62_zps

Frieda in winter clothing, Beverie in a school uniform, and Brie in swimwear, I also threw in Forq just because.

FampBsimplepic1cr2_zps32cb154d.png

Felt like doing a humorous little doodle featuring these two. Salty & Sweet basically.

tumblr_n23972oj2S1rk4i5co1_500_zps02328e

I dunno, two fiery girls, felt like doodling them together cuz I like them both.

Also here's the next chapter of my comic, was gonna be longer as I wanna wrap up the current arc faster than it's currently going but decided to cut it in parts when I realized I bit off more than I could chew:

tumblr_n21akpFMww1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n21alypUlT1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n21amlewrp1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n21anuHXQm1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n21axzGmtO1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n21aypHIMS1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n21azetjfi1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

These past few months without internet have been very stressful and aggravating, but at the very least, I'm keeping myself occupied to keep from going insane. More soon-ish.

• Thumbs Up 4

Random Mighty Switch Force 2 Sketch:

tumblr_n2c9y00xlZ1rk4i5co1_1280.png

Gave her an extra big hose-thingy. Probably gonna ink and color later but for now I thought this was fine, as I rarely post stuff in the sketch-phase and thought it'd be interesting or something.

• Thumbs Up 6

I really rushed this in alot of ways due to just being a concept-thingy (right before bed too,) but:

tumblr_n2ea7uTJsd1rk4i5co1_500.png

Basically, I took two characters that I wasn't doing much with, and put them together. Since the first time I drew the girl with the toaster thing in the earlier pic I thought that she and Chili would make an interesting pair in some kind of hypothetical project. In this scenario they'd be two friends who build things of varying quality. I don't have any "real" plans atm for this concept (I've already got a big backlog of stories already, only recently actually starting one of them,) but if I did do something with this, these two would have a story and universe to exist and play around in that they don't currently have.

Wish I had more to post in these recent updates, but I haven't been 'feeling' it as much for the past week or so, probably directly related to my lack of energy, but once I'm back to normal again I'll probably start doing more again as well.

• Thumbs Up 4

as always, neato stuff, really enjoying cheesecake oddessy.... really trying to do some female practice myself this month

• 2 weeks later...

Still working on this. This chapter pretty much wraps up the first arc. I'm brainstorming what to do from here, but I may make a separate thread at some point to keep this one from getting too cluttered or something:

tumblr_n2x0n43piK1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2x0nlxYmC1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2x0o724ud1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2x0opNTaj1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2x0pdUdxY1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2x0pwp03D1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2x0qnPyDv1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2x0rj4b5n1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

tumblr_n340t95lJF1rk4i5co1_1280.png

Honestly I've been meaning to draw her again since that other time I randomly drew her but always either kept putting it off or forgetting. I don't really listen to the music or am I that familiar with the character, but I do like her design.

• Thumbs Up 4

tumblr_n37lbd11eU1rk4i5co1_500.png tumblr_n37lck320U1rk4i5co1_500.png

tumblr_n37lgmOEmQ1rk4i5co1_500.png

Just a few colored pics of some of the characters that've appeared in my current comic so far that I'm currently drawing for the "characters" section of the site when I'm able to add that. I pretty much spent all of yesterday on these and I was gonna do a few more before really working on that section (Brie and Forq mainly,) as well as other drawings I wanted to finish, but due to a lack of food in the house and coffee only being able to go so far by itself energy-wise, I had to cut everything short and save the rest for later.

• Thumbs Up 5

The other two:

tumblr_n3be56bWho1rk4i5co1_500.png

tumblr_n3be60ttYB1rk4i5co1_500.png

Normally I draw these sorts of character image things first before trying to start a comic, though with Cheesecake Odyssey, due to how swiftly I jumped into it, I'm only just now doing these. Gonna get to work on the "Characters" and "About" sections of the comic's site soon, then I'm jumping right into chapter 8 to keep things moving. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Felt like doodling a human Sonic and Tails based on the Boom designs:

tumblr_n3j74hq3zn1rk4i5co1_500.png

I wanted Sonic to look like he works out atleast a little, seeing as he's always pretty active.

• Thumbs Up 6

tumblr_n3k6esLWcR1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3k6fcvklC1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3k6fym6Na1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3k6giWh7F1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3k6h35nIj1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3k6hpZVIq1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3k6i6OLml1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3k6inYgql1tr1e7so1_1280.jpg

"Now in HD." Atleast, that's what it feels like to me anyway. I upped the canvas size I was drawing at for this chapter. At first I was unsure if my aging laptop could handle anything larger than what I was doing before, but it seems to be managing for now. With all the added space to play around with, I added more detail than I was able to before.

• Thumbs Up 9

tumblr_n3oslpYZB81rk4i5co1_1280.png

My half of an art trade with Jez. Took a few liberties with her design while trying to keep it still feeling the same, but I like how she came out.

• Thumbs Up 7

tumblr_n3qv3qmnO31rk4i5co1_500.png

I got a request from Spin Attaxx to draw his character, Jessica. I noticed he had a few comments on how he wanted her to look design-wise so I tried to stay within those visual parameters of her design while adding my own subtle touches here and there.

• Thumbs Up 8

This...

This is beautiful.

This is so fucking beautiful.

I can't thank you enough.

Thank you SO much.

• Thumbs Up 1

Got a request from Robrainiac to draw his character, Azrael:

tumblr_n3xqqfx7Ep1rk4i5co1_1280.png

Mainly did my own thing with her design, but kept alot of the elements of the style so she still more-or-less looks like the same character. I've actually sorta wanted to draw her for awhile now but never got around to it, so when I was asked I figured now would be a good time.

tumblr_n3xqu81nZt1rk4i5co1_500.png

Just a quick doodle featuring a young Brie and her mom.

• Thumbs Up 2

Got a request from Robrainiac to draw his character, Azrael:

tumblr_n3xqqfx7Ep1rk4i5co1_1280.png

Mainly did my own thing with her design, but kept alot of the elements of the style so she still more-or-less looks like the same character. I've actually sorta wanted to draw her for awhile now but never got around to it, so when I was asked I figured now would be a good time.

I cannot give this enough likes. I would like and unlike to like again and again just to show how much I love this. Your style did this character justice.

Thanks a ton, man! This put actually in the mood to pick this character and her story up from the backburner! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Heh, as always your style impresses Inferno, I may have to put in a request of my own soon, but I wanna give them a try myself first so I can actualy give em a colorscheme, but soon, plan to work on em tonight