Awoo.

Super Mario Bros: 25th Anniversary

Doctor MK

Mario got me into handheld gaming when I got my first original Game Boy. I had all 3 Mario Lands. I only have 2 and 3 now. Super Mario Land got lost at one point. :( But Super Mario Land 2 was my favorite and still is to this day. I still have my original copy too. If my Pokemon Game Boy was still working I'd play it right now. I'm pretty bummed that I lost the first game.

Happy 25th, Mario!

I know I'm real late. XD

It is amazing what the Mario franchise has become in these past years.

Didn't Mario first appear in the Donkey Kong arcade game in 1981? I know he was under a different name (Jumpman) that time.

That's cool, but I won't be buying it. I already have a Wii and NSMBW and I'm still totally unsure if I should get DKCR.

Still, it's nice to see some more colors being released. It would've been better at launch, though >_>

So it seems Nintendo is also releasing a Mario 25th Anniversary DSiXL:

(Picture is huge)

2_UTL_Mario25th_BunArr_ROT_FHG1.jpg
Edited by MarcelloF

I'd get the Wii if I didn't already have one, and I'd get the DSiXL if I didn't already have a DSi and the 3DS wasn't due out in around months. It almost seems like a waste releasing these two things now.

• 5 months later...