Awoo.

First Official Trailer

Barry the Nomad

Finally it took them long enough to get a trailer out, It looks awesome and music is amazing too shame I'm not interested in Kinect (yet still unsure) I would soooo get this if it did have controller option though or purely to add to my growing Sonic collection =)...oh that MUSIC IS AWESOME why is Sonic Riders music always awesome XD good find Dr.Eggman =.

Edited by Shaddix

Music is awesome and we can see some footage of the co-op mentioned on Xbox.com.

That's some very Sonical music coming from my headphones. Sounds like Flying Battery meets Westopolis. Now looking forward to this game for the soundtrack. :D

Edited by Dabnikz

I was expecting some CGi moments.. Oh well, i guess it can't be helped. I like that Sonic and Tails co-op, i like TEH MINE CART and the music is pretty nice(but a bit blant).

I still hope there will be some CGi in the game or in some other trailer.

Edited by ArtFenix

It's cool to see Sonic & Tails in their classic "Tails airlifting Sonic" mode, bonus points for Knuckles not getting involved. :P

Smooth. Real smooth.

Well, maybe not necessarily "smooth," but it still looks pretty cool. FINALLY some gameplay footage, and FINALLY a trailer. Of note, though... it does seem that pretty much EVERY first Riders trailer features mostly gameplay. Twice now a later Japanese trailer has featured tons of CG scenes, but that wasn't the first one as I recall.

I'd love an intro like Sonic Riders 1.

Heck yeah! The first Sonic Riders intro is one of my all-time favorites. :D

Loving the music, I'm guessing this is part of the main theme. The co-op reminds me of tandem surfing except Sonic and Tails are just holding hands instead of standing on one board.

Damn, I love that track.

Its as good as Un-gravitify, and that's all I ever wanted from a Riders game.

Also, it has guitar, so is this Senoue or Runblebee?

The guitar sounds like the type Runblebee uses, but the chord structure sounds like the ones Senoue uses....

Given the track record, its probably the Runblebee, but I'd like a confirmation.

Also, the name of the song.