Awoo.

No more biased articles please

speedduelist

i don't even personally know the two of these people, yet i stand here defending them.

I don't like when a staff here bashes some one who has a different opinion than him,

just check :

- Take IGN Preview of Sonic Free Riders, a Woman made a Preview video of "Sonic free riders" and said the game is tiring. Then a Staff here posted an article Bashing her and making fun of her and even posting a URL to a fat people video and describing her as those. the Staff never even played the game and even if he didn't find it tiring, he has no right to bash some one who has a different opinion than him

- Now this , a staff bashes iizuka :

That’s ballsy. I’m not saying that he’s right or wrong here, as I haven’t yet played the game, but that’s ballsy. Obviously, we want him to be right come this fall, but daaaamn, son. That’s setting yourself up real high. Probably the highest I’ve ever seen. Every issue of 3D Sonic games have been addressed and better than the 2D Sonic games? So… I take it that this game is perfect, Mr. Iizuka?

How do you fault fan expectations for being too high and then immediately elevate expectations to record heights in the same interview?

By the way, if you’re up for more Iizuka hijinks, hit up this parody Twitter account. So funny.

EDIT: The Iizuka Twitter has issued a response to this story:

"The problem with 3D Sonic games is that there is no problem, we are perfect and the fans are always trying to hurt my feelings."

iizuka says 'sonic colors will be better than the 2d games' and that 'the 3D Sonic games never met what the classics fans expected to be' and then the staff thinks iizuka is being so high on him because iizuka thinks its better than the 2d games that is his opinion and from what he knows from sonic colors game contents (since this is the game he is producing).

http://www.sonicstadium.org/blog/2010/09/11/iizuka-colors-even-better-than-2d-sonics/

----

to any staff here : Please No more biased articles against people who have a different opinions than you. Not every one who has a different opinion than you is insulting you, they are just expressing it.

No need to call iizuka so high because 'he thinks that the 3D Sonic games didn't met what the classic fans expected' and that 'sonic colors is better than the previous 2d sonic games and the best 3d sonic game'.

No more biased articles please and stop promoting hate against other real life people.

this is the best sonic community, I am not saying all of the staff here does (which is wrong), i am calling on the 1 staff here who keeps posting these biased articles to stop attacking real people because they have different opinions.

I am hoping this reaches the Root Admins (including Dreadknux).

Thank you

Edited by speedduelist
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 3

But to have all rosy "we love everything ever" articles and praising Iizuka is just as much of a bias as is bashing him. What you are saying is to read something that has no opinion at all. In which case you could just sum up everything relating to Iizuka as "Iizuka made sounds come out of his mouth which were words that other people listened to with their ears and proceeded to write down". Bad example, but that is generally what it would turn into otherwise the post would just be the quote itself and nothing more, and where is the fun in that? You're just looking for posts that cater to your bias instead is what it boils down to.

My two cents.

Edited by Punk
  • Thumbs Up 3

So you want people to stop giving an opinion...

so that others can give an opinion.

wat.

Also, they never called that chick from IGN fat, you read that way wrong.

Neither article is insulting for any reason you pointed out, and the Iizuka one isn't insulting in the slightest.

I think you're just whining over literally nothing at all and it really makes no sense.

OOP, can't say anything to that because it's my opiniooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnlolololololol.

see how that doesn't make sense in the slightest.

• Thumbs Up 3

But to have all rosy "we love everything ever" articles and praising Iizuka is just as much of a bias as is bashing him. What you are saying is to read something that has no opinion at all. In which case you could just sum up everything relating to Iizuka as "Iizuka made sounds come out of his mouth which were words that other people listened to with their ears and proceeded to write down". Bad example, but that is generally what it would turn into otherwise the post would just be the quote itself and nothing more, and where is the fun in that? You're just looking for posts that cater to your bias instead is what it boils down to.

My two cents.

What iizuka said :

"Sonic colors will out preform the classic games" . "the Team is taking a look at past 3D titles and addressing the flaws and good things within them".

Now its his opinion that colors will out preform the classics and he tells us that they are adressing the flaws of the previous games,

Ok? what is the Fun of Disrespecting iizuka for stating his opinion and stating 1 fact? Because the Article Seems boring does that mean he needs to get bashed?

Look at promoting hate with the fake twitter account. from the TSS Article :

That’s ballsy. I’m not saying that he’s right or wrong here, as I haven’t yet played the game, but that’s ballsy. Obviously, we want him to be right come this fall, but daaaamn, son. That’s setting yourself up real high. Probably the highest I’ve ever seen. Every issue of 3D Sonic games have been addressed and better than the 2D Sonic games? So… I take it that this game is perfect, Mr. Iizuka?

How do you fault fan expectations for being too high and then immediately elevate expectations to record heights in the same interview?

By the way, if you’re up for more Iizuka hijinks, hit up this parody Twitter account. So funny.

"The problem with 3D Sonic games is that there is no problem, we are perfect and the fans are always trying to hurt my feelings."

the Staff who posted the article said that iizuka insulted him by Saying that colors will out preform the classic games.

how was that an insult? the staff even said that iizuka was being So high on Him because of this.

And Then iizuka said that the Recent 3D Sonic games problems that they never fit what the fans expected.

and then the staff bashed him

what is this? iizuka never said the game will be perfect, iizuka only stated his opinion that it will out preform the classics

No need to Create a False Twitter account to make fun of him.

Have some respect,staff.

So you want people to stop giving an opinion...

so that others can give an opinion.

making fun of people is disrespect and not an opinion.

Also, they never called that chick from IGN fat, you read that way wrong.

I don’t know about you guys, but the motion control phase in my life has passed. With all the moving around that I’ve been (and always have been) doing, I just want to sit on my ass and play video games at the end of the day. I’d also prefer to not look like these people ever.

He made fun of her just because she thought the game was tiring.

the staff even never played it even before bashing both.

Edited by speedduelist
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I understand your point, and I remember that there had been controversy about this issue a few years ago.

But, no, you can't ask people to stop making biased articles. They have the right to express their opinions, and you have the right to disagree with it.

Now, when they're actually insulting people, there's a problem. But I don't think they've actually done it.

I remember, though, that the News were supposed to be more objective than the rest of the articles (Events, Community Blog and Announcements), but this may have changed.

By the way, if you want to respect Iizuka so much, could you please use a capital letter at the beginning of his name? Because it's bothering me a bit that you don't, yet you capitalize words that shouldn't.

Edited by Core
  • Thumbs Up 3

i don't even personally know the two of these people, yet i stand here defending them.

I don't like when a staff here bashes some one who has a different opinion than him,

just check :

- Take IGN Preview of Sonic Free Riders, a Woman made a Preview video of "Sonic free riders" and said the game is tiring. Then a Staff here posted an article Bashing her and making fun of her and even posting a URL to a fat people video and describing her as those. the Staff never even played the game and even if he didn't find it tiring, he has no right to bash some one who has a different opinion than him

Ok I'll take a look.

First accusation "Staff bash the girl"

So I read the article very carefully... and I spot the only time I spot any opinion or TSS related remark towards the girl is when this line is mentioned... "IGN’s token hot girl," In what way is that bashing? Please could you list the bashing statements as I'd be most interested in seeing what is constituted as bashing these days.

Second thing. The link to fat people... if indeed that video was still there which it wasn't, I don't really know why you've kept quiet about this for so long.... however I can't understand why you're moaning about this when he says that he doesn't like motion controlling and just wants to sit down to play games... really what are you complaining about.

The third thing is that you're saying that the guy who wrote it hasn't played the game and shouldn't take the mick out of someone who has? So I guess it's a good thing then that the article is about her playing it and that you can get tired quickly by playing it?

Thats the whole point of the bloody thing... Someone has played it and said that you can get very tired by playing the game, something which other people who have played it also said!

Show us what the problem is, copy the text in question and post it here because I can't see what you're moaning about with this one at all.

With your next remark about bashing Iizuka. HUH!? How is that bashing?

• Thumbs Up 3

I recall speedduelist mentioning before in a thread that English is not his first language, which explains this thread.

To make this simple: people are allowed to think and post that Iizuka is a saint who should get a promotion. Equally you are allowed to think and post that he's an untalented shithead who should be fired.

I think Iizuka is an untalented shithead who should be fired.

Get over it. :)

EDIT: A typo in this post. Ironic.

Edited by Velotix Lexovetikan
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Ok I'll take a look.

First accusation "Staff bash the girl"

So I read the article very carefully... and I spot the only time I spot any opinion or TSS related remark towards the girl is when this line is mentioned... "IGN’s token hot girl," In what way is that bashing? Please could you list the bashing statements as I'd be most interested in seeing what is constituted as bashing these days.

Second thing. The link to fat people... if indeed that video was still there which it wasn't, I don't really know why you've kept quiet about this for so long.... however I can't understand why you're moaning about this when he says that he doesn't like motion controlling and just wants to sit down to play games... really what are you complaining about.

The third thing is that you're saying that the guy who wrote it hasn't played the game and shouldn't take the mick out of someone who has? So I guess it's a good thing then that the article is about her playing it and that you can get tired quickly by playing it?

Thats the whole point of the bloody thing... Someone has played it and said that you can get very tired by playing the game, something which other people who have played it also said!

Show us what the problem is, copy the text in question and post it here because I can't see what you're moaning about with this one at all.

With your next remark about bashing Iizuka. HUH!? How is that bashing?

this article was made to make fun of iizuka and Putting words in his mouth. just because he thought sonic Colors will out preform the classics.

and about the IGN Girl :

don’t know about you guys, but the motion control phase in my life has passed. With all the moving around that I’ve been (and always have been) doing, I just want to sit on my ass and play video games at the end of the day. I’d also prefer to not look like these people ever.

he made fun of her and linked to a Fat people video.

you can see it in the article = http://www.sonicstadium.org/blog/2010/09/11/iizuka-colors-even-better-than-2d-sonics/ (it was removed by you tube any ways though)

No need to Create 1 Article to make fun of and Attack people. No need to be in a Bad Mood While Creating those articles

I noticed that this Article Poster Barley Creates Any New News, And whenever he does, he attacks Real life people and makes fun of them.

How About "Do you think he is right or wrong? did the 3D Sonic game never met the expect ion of the fans is that what he meant? ""do you think sonic colors will out preform the classics?" instead of :

calling iizuka ignorant for stating his opinion :

Edited by speedduelist
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

My personal opinion is that you may need to lighten up, or relax. I think your passion for defending this guy is leading you to take it out on people who don't need it.

• Thumbs Up 2

he made fun of her and linked to a Fat people video.

you can see it in the article = http://www.sonicstadium.org/blog/2010/09/11/iizuka-colors-even-better-than-2d-sonics/ (it was removed by you tube any ways though)

But he doesn't make fun of her at all....

I really don't know what it is your looking at but it's not there... As for the link to the fat people... Whats your problem with it? He makes a good point... He wants to play games sat down as I do, but since the article goes on about Sonic Free Riders being a 'good workout' he also doesn't like the idea of becoming fat at the same time.

What exactly is your gripe about the video to the fat people? (I never saw it so I've no idea whats on it).

In what way does this offend the girl... or... well you for that matter. I'm just going to leave it as that because you might get a bit more support for your accusation if we could actually see what has offended you about this one so much and if indeed it exists.

don’t know about you guys, but the motion control phase in my life has passed. With all the moving around that I’ve been (and always have been) doing, I just want to sit on my ass and play video games at the end of the day. I’d also prefer to not look like these people ever.

all i am saying to the staff who posted it this article : Do not make fun of people just because they have different opinion than you,

Iizuka thinks sonic colors is better than the classics, let him think so. its his opinion and stop putting words in his mouth (like saying that he said that colors is perfect) and promoting people to hate him.

I will request this lock since the mods won't do any thing about it...

Edited by speedduelist
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Of course they won't do anything; essentially you're asking to have people stop expressing their opinion because it's negative. They can doubt Iizuka all they want... it's actually very reasonable, he is making a bold claim after all. I see no bias in that.

• Thumbs Up 1