Awoo.

Which Upcoming sonic games are you getting this year?

speedduelist

- which upcoming sonic games are you getting this year? and specify which console for each game or which version or versions are you getting.

- which sonic games that already came out are you getting this year? and specify which console for each game or which version or versions are you getting.

I am getting sonic colors and sonic 4 episode 1 for wii.

what about you? :)

EDIT: I Miss spelled upcoming, thanks for the members for giving the note :)

Edited by speedduelist

All of them. D:

Both versions of Colours, and the Xbox 360 and iPod Touch versions of Sonic 4 (would have been Wii version originally, but since I have a 360 now I may as well get it in HD). Will also grab Sonic Free Riders once it's out, even if it means I have to shell out for kinect.

All of them. Colours on both platforms, S4 on 360 (maybe on the Wii as well) and Free Riders even though I currently have no intention of buying Kinnect. And I'll wait for FR to go way down in price too.

Maybe Sonic Colors DS if it doesn't suck ass, though I'm not getting it when it comes out. Maybe in a few months after the excitement has died down and I'm finished with the million other way more more important games I'm playing.

I'm hoping to get Sonic Colors and Sonic 4 on the ps3. Then once I get them, I'm going to talk and talk to my friends about how I love the games so much... and then they'll ask me what Sonic is... again.

I'll be getting Sonic Colours Wii (I can't get DS haven't got one waiting for 3DS) and Sonic 4 on Wii & Xbox 360, I really want SFR but I'm not interested in Kinect at all and if it had controller options I would be all over it on it's release date but I will be missing this Riders game due to being Kinect only and have no intention to ever buy Kinect (unless it can win me over like the PSMove demo at GAME did that thing is sweet) but I'll be avoiding that SFR though =|.

Edited by Shaddix

I'm getting Both Sonic Colors and Sonic 4 for the Xbox 360 and maybe on Wii.I would get Free Riders but it's for kinect.

My priority list goes in this order:

1. Sonic Colours Wii

2. Sonic 4 (Dunno what version yet - possibly PS3 as it has both tilt and HD)

3. Sonic Free Riders

4. Sonic Colours DS

I aim to get them all, but that's the order in which they are important to me, should it turn out I don't have the money.

I'm buying Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I along with the DS version of Sonic Colors when they come out. I would get the Wii version of Sonic Colors as well, but I haven't gotten around to purchasing a Wii just yet.

Sonic Free Riders just pisses me off because I wanted a new game in the Riders series, but Sega decided that they should release it on the console I have the least interest in and make it only playable with a peripheral that the general gaming public sees as an absolute joke.

I guess if the PS3/360 port of Sonic Adventure counts, then I'm considering that? It kinda bugs me it's releasing so close to the same day that Valkenhayn becomes available for BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. I already have a Dreamcast on my entertainment center with two working copies of Sonic Adventure next to it (yes, two), so I'd feel like a fucking idiot buying an 'enhanced' port of game that's over a decade old instead of brand new content for a game that's not even three months old yet.

Edited by Chooch

I'm definitely getting Sonic Colors Wii. Everything about that game has been absolutely appealing and I see no reason not to get it. Chances are I'll get Sonic Colors DS as well. Probably not as quickly, but it looks fun.

Sonic 4, I will likely get. It will probably be on the 360, since that's where I have access to the first 3 Sonic games as well. I'm considering the Sonic Adventure re-release as well, even if it is lazy.

As for Free Riders, no. I'm not buying Kinect, and I'm not buying Free Riders just for the sake of having it for full-price. I think the game looks fun, but it's just too much of an investment for one game. If I go for a Riders game this year I'll get Zero Gravity, which for some reason I never bought despite liking it.

Will be walking away with a WII version of Colors (Maybe even the DS version) And thinking on getting Sonic 4 PS3 version, can't wait for them :D

Since buying original games is a luxury over here (they are expensive and not all of them come here) I can only aim to get one game (at least legally)

And that game is going to be Sonic Colours Wii.

Maybe I should also save some money to get a Wii.

Edited by gato

Sonic Colors Wii and Sonic 4 (on the Wii) for sure. I've also considered getting Colors DS, but I'm not sure if I'll have the money for it.

I'll probably skip Free Riders, though, since I don't have a 360 and I'm not really interested in the Riders games anyway.

Sonic Colors Wii.

Aaand that's about it. I'm not buying any more DS games until Pokémon White comes out (I've been waiting for them a long, loooong time), and it'll only be that one game before I continue saving for a 3DS. I don't have any of the other systems, and I can't afford any of them or even get permission to buy one.

I won't be downloading Sonic 4 either; I've never downloaded a game on the Wii Shop Channel and never will - at least not until I've got a job and can provide a credit/debit card of my own. Parents are too strict about that kind of stuff too.

Sonic Colors Wii, most definitely. This is looking to be one of the best 3D Sonic games...ever.

Sonic 4 (Wii version, as it's all I have), most likely. The game's not looking great, but one episode of a decent classic-ish Sonic game for ~$10 sounds like a fair deal. And even if it turns out I hate it, it's only a few bucks lost.

Sonic Colors DS...maybe. Even given how different it is from its console counterpart, I'm still a bit hesitant to buy the "same" game twice. But, I am a big fan of the Rushes, and this is basically Rush 3 plus some neat stuff, so it's not as if I'm not interested in it.

I'll be buying Sonic Colors for the Wii. Then pirate it to play with no loading times. Well, that and having the ability to use cheat codes.

Will also be buying Sonic 4 for the PS3.

Skipping Sonic Colors DS because I've never been a fan of the Rush games.

Also skipping Free Riders because I don't feel like buying a 360 AND Kinect just to be massively disappointed.

I'll probably get Sonic Colors for the Wii and download the demo of Sonic 4 on XBLA (I assume there'll be a demo). And if I like the demo I'll buy the full game. I don't know yet about Sonic Colors DS.

Sonic Colors Wii definitely. Maybe DS. Sonic 4, if I can get my 360 fixed on time and get to a friend to download it.

I'll be getting Sonic Colors Wii and Sonic 4 (ep 1 and if all future episodes are for the system I'll also get them) for 360.

I pretty much refuse to get the DS version of Sonic Colors, for silly reasons- like that 3DSgames seem to be way more appealing to me, so I'm just waiting on the 3DS and Sonic 3DS. I also have thought more about Free Riders, and I really don't think I'll get it unless my mom buys the Kinect for the family- I refuse to shell out cash for the Kinect, as I do expect it will flop.

I'm getting Sonic Colors Wii, Sonic Colors DS, and Sonic 4 day of release.

I have decided that I will probably get Kinect, and if I do, then Free Riders will be mandatory. But I'm not likely going to get Kinect on the day of release. I'll probably wait for some sale or pack-in deal, so I might end up waiting as much as a year.

Plus I still need to get Sonic Classics Collection and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.

And a bunch of other games that don't have anything to do with Sonic.

Going to be an expensive couple of months.

Sonic 4: Ep. 1 (PS3)

-I have my gripes, but it looks like a fun 2D Sonic despite them. I'll wait for a price drop if it's over $10, but a sure buy otherwise.

Sonic Colors (Wii)

-Could be the best 3D Sonic yet. But it comes out the same day as LBP2, so probably not a Day 1 purchase. Eventually though.

I might get Colors DS when it's cheap. I don't like buying the "same" title twice, but I do enjoy Rush gameplay.

Edited by SykoTech

I think I will get Sonic Colors, just need to decide Wii or DS (I feel like I use my DS more).

I am still not sure for Sonic 4. I find it hard to trust SEGA now.

Guest Miles Per Hour

I'm getting Sonic Adventure for PSN as soon as it comes out. And I'm getting Sonic 4 for the PS3 and Wii. I'm also getting Sonic Colours for the Wii. And Sonic Free Riders.