Awoo.

Which Upcoming sonic games are you getting this year?

speedduelist

None of them, I'm just not interested in recent and upcoming Sonic games... hopefully the 2011 Anniversary Game will be something to look forward too, and Chronicles 2 would be greatly appreciated as well on my part.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I'm getting Colours in Wii (and maybe DS), Sonic 4 on 360 which I would get for Wii but I'm an achievement whore and MAYBE Sonic Adventure for 360. I would get free riders but I don't plan on getting Kinect. I wish it had non-kinect controls

So far, the only Sonic game I can get is Sonic 4. I'd love to get Free Riders if I had the money for Kinect. And no Wii=no Sonic Colors for me. =(

Uncoming?

Anyway, I shall be getting Sonic Colours on both Wii and DS in addition to Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I on WiiWare.

In terms of excitement levels, it goes Colours Wii > Sonic 4 > Colours DS

Gonna love me some Colours Wii aww yeah B)

Anyway, I shall be getting Sonic Colours on both Wii and DS in addition to Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I on WiiWare.

In terms of excitement levels, it goes Colours Wii > Sonic 4 > Colours DS

I feel pretty much exactly the same way, although I'll probably wait until Colours DS has dropped in price a bit unless it turns out to be really amazing.

Sonic 4: Episode 1 for Wii, natch. Don't have my other consoles online, and since my Wii is my main source of Sonic-related entertainment, it just seems logical.

Gonna snatch up both versions of Colors. I love it when they release a game in 2 different versions that are 2 entirely different experiences.

Sonic Free Riders...meh. The games are enjoyable, but after beating them I don't bother playing them again, and that's a lot of money to shell out for a game like that.

Well, since LBP2 got pushed back to January ( :angry: ), looks like I'll be getting Colors Wii as soon as possible.

Sonic 4 is still a go too, though I really wish we had a release date already.

Sonic Colors DS, might rent the Wii version to play with a relative who has one. I'll get Sonic 4 for PS3 and iPhone, I just hope the iPhone controls are better than those for the genesis ports.

Sonic 4 and Sonic Colors, both for the Wii. I really don't have any interest in Sonic Free Riders, considering the Kinect is $150 dollars or so and it just looks like a glorified Eye Toy. Plus I hated the first game and thought the second one, while better than the first, was still an incredibly mediocre game as a whole.

i don't see why does some people want to play both versions of games if they are the exact same, its a waste of money.

the PSN And XBLA Versions are 1080P and the wiiware version is 480P

if you have a wii you could still enjoy the same exact version but just the graphics will be low resolution.

if you have both wii and psn, you would get the psn version for higher resulution.

just don't spend on both, unless its sonic colors (DS/Wii).

i would suggest saving money instead of buying both versions of sonic 4, the ipod only have tliting controls and you could get a good experience also using the PS3 Analog .

The whole point is, just buy the better version if its the same price, save money for a totally different experience instead of buying 2 versions :)

I don't see why does some people want to play both versions of games if they are the exact same, its a waste of money.

the PSN And XBLA Versions are 1080P and the Wiiware version is 480P

If you have a wii you could still enjoy the same exact version but just the graphics will be low resolution.

If you have both Wii and PSN, you would get the PSN version for higher resulution.

Just don't spend on both, unless its Sonic Colors (DS/Wii).

i would suggest saving money instead of buying both versions of Sonic 4, the Ipod only have tliting controls and you could get a good experience also using the PS3 Analog .

The whole point is, just buy the better version if its the same price, save money for a totally different experience instead of buying 2 versions :)

That like telling me why do I have 3 versions of Sonic Heroes, 3 versions of Sonic Unleashed, 2 copys of Shadow, 3 SA for PC,DC & XBLA, 2 copys of Sonic R (I really do, I also do this with Crash Bandicoot games and Tomb Raider games XD) but it's for collection purpose really downloadable or disk based it's nice to fill up your Sonic collection of other console Sonic games,merch n shiznit :)

Also I fixed up your post a little as well, please use capitals letters when it is needed in a post where I put in bold letters if you need help with something like that ask one of the mods to help you out with stuff like that like I did a few weeks after I joined *Thanks DiZ ;)* :)

Edited by Shaddix

My priority list is as follows.

1) Sonic Colors Wii (Just seems like it's going to be a great game. I want to judge that for myself asap to see if it actually lives up to its hype.)

2) Sonic The Hedgehog 4 (This game just looks awesome. Really interested to see if it really will play like the classics. And they seemed to have tweaked it to no end too, they must really care about this game.)

3) Sonic Colors DS (I don't think it'll be too much like the Wii one, plus, I am a gigantic Rush fan. I need a third dose of Rush)

4) Sonic Free Riders (Eh, I don't know if I'm getting this game. I like Riders, but I don't absolutely love it. And the Kinect is pretty pricey too. God, I wish Sega would put in another controller option, but they don't seem to have any intentions of doing that.)

Edited by RidersDX

Also I fixed up your post a little as well, please use capitals letters when it is needed in a post where I put in bold letters if you need help with something like that ask one of the mods to help you out with stuff like that like I did a few weeks after I joined *Thanks DiZ ;)* :)

As someone who has taken it upon himself to correct someone else's grammar, yours could use some work as well. Please leave the "grammar modding" to us mods - this goes out to pretty much everyone!

As someone who has taken it upon himself to correct someone else's grammar, yours could use some work as well.

Still working on it ;), not all of us are perfect at grammer and stuff while some have learning difficulties (like myself) at that sort of stuff but I work to improve it (at least I have improved it over the months) :) but this is getting way off topic though lol.

Adding to the list of Sonic games I'll be getting this November is Sonic Colours for the DSi now since I have learned that I'll be getting a DS for my birthday in a few months woo :).

Edited by Shaddix

I plan on getting Colors for the DS and Wii and Sonic 4 for PS3 and iPhone.

No Free Riders. I don't have a 360. And I'm not so interested in the Riders games, anyway.

Sonic 4: ep 1 for Xbox 360.

A. because the Wii version will probably look like shit and have no achievements.

B. because it's better value.

and C. It can listen to Sonic 3's soundtrack while I'm playing the 360 version.

I'll probably buy Sonic Colors for the Wii.

As for Sonic 4, I'm not sure whether or not to get the PS3 version or the Wii version. The PS3 probably has trophies but I don't have an HD TV.

I'll probably grab Colors DS, as I currently have no Wii or Xbox live, and I'd be crazy to shell out $150 big ones for kinect, so yeah. Thanks Sega, love you guys mayne. :V

Sonic Colours (Wii): I have seen so much of this game as it is, but every detail I get to see makes me want it more, and more and more. Hands down gorgeous. So much so I'm breaking out the spare Wii for it (I got rid of one of them and all my other games for an Xbox. I don't regret the decision, but I will break one out for Colours).

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (XBLA): Chances are, I'll be one glued to the TV screen spamming refresh, waiting for the XBLA update to tick over (like I did rather fanatically for XBLA Sonic Adventure DX), so if you see my Gamertag pop up on the leaderboards within the first couple of hours of the game's release, don't be too suprised. Why? Well, I've only been waiting for this for 14 years....

Free Riders? No. It's the only game I'd want for the overpriced addon, so I can't justify getting that kit for one game. That, and the Rider's series pretty much flew over my head anyway as rather forgettable titles. From what I've seen, Free Riders seems no different. And Colours on DS? I'm saying no right now but I'm more than well aware I'll get it. ^_~

Sonic Colours (Wii): I have seen so much of this game as it is, but every detail I get to see makes me want it more, and more and more. Hands down gorgeous. So much so I'm breaking out the spare Wii for it (I got rid of one of them and all my other games for an Xbox. I don't regret the decision, but I will break one out for Colours).

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (XBLA): Chances are, I'll be one glued to the TV screen spamming refresh, waiting for the XBLA update to tick over (like I did rather fanatically for XBLA Sonic Adventure DX), so if you see my Gamertag pop up on the leaderboards within the first couple of hours of the game's release, don't be too suprised. Why? Well, I've only been waiting for this for 14 years....

Free Riders? No. It's the only game I'd want for the overpriced addon, so I can't justify getting that kit for one game. That, and the Rider's series pretty much flew over my head anyway as rather forgettable titles. From what I've seen, Free Riders seems no different. And Colours on DS? I'm saying no right now but I'm more than well aware I'll get it. ^_~

Why won't ya, just download it off Wiiware then?

Why won't ya, just download it off Wiiware then?

Chances are that the XBOX Live version will be released earlier, then WiiWare then PSN. Like always.

Chances are that the XBOX Live version will be released earlier, then WiiWare then PSN. Like always.

They get everything don't though:

Prettier Unleashed, the more gory games, and now Sonic 4

But we get Colors so it all evens out.