Awoo.

Which Upcoming sonic games are you getting this year?

speedduelist

They get everything don't though:

Prettier Unleashed, the more gory games, and now Sonic 4

But we get Colors so it all evens out.

Maybe a few days after the XBOX release, the WiiWare will ship ;)

Why won't ya, just download it off Wiiware then?

HDMI setup on the Xbox 360. That baby's being played at 1080p so I can be properly blinded by it's lovliness, rather than settling for it on the Wii's scart setup. I doubt XBLA/PSN get Sonic 4 before WiiWare. Not only would that suck, but I would have assume- resting on their laurels as they have been- that they're sorting out a universal release date.

Sonic 4 for me. I've been trying not to see much of the game since it was announced :P

Hopefully I won't get dissapointed =D

But I wonder.. Will Sega release a retail version with all the episodes? I'd rather much have it that way personally. Still, since I can't predict the future or wait so damn long to play Sonic 4 I'll buy it as it is :P

I'll get sonic colors for the Wii.

sonic 4 episode 1 for Xbox 360.

sonic free riders for Xbox 360 Kinect ( when I get Kinect for Christmas this year )

and that's my plan for getting upcomming sonic games for this year. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm probably just getting Sonic Colors Wii. If I had the budget, I'd buy all of them. But, since Colors stands out in a good way, that'll be the one I get.

I'll probably get Sonic Colours DS at some point, although I've played Sonic Rush and never really got on with it, the boss fights were quite cool but the whole thing was a meh fest that tries to make progressive difficultly with cheap deaths. Sadly, I don't have the 'CONSOLES!' for anything and no-one seems to know that the PC exits :(

A. because the Wii version will probably look like shit and have no achievements.

The graphics are pre-rendered. They look almost exactly the same, the Wii version seems a little darker in color though.

• 2 weeks later...

I will try to get all three (Sonic 4, Sonic Colors and Sonic Free Riders) as soon as I can. Getting Sonic 4 would be a lot trickier then the rest because it is a downloadable game and I don't have Wi-Fi or any other online connection for my consoles yet (My computer is the only online thing I have right now), but as soon as I set things up I might be able to get it.

I don't plan on getting Free Riders, seeing as how I don't own a 360, but I'm hellbent on getting the PS3 versions of S4 and Adventure DX, as well as the Wii version of Colors. :P

definitely Sonic Colors first and foremost.

heck, alot of people on IGN feel the same way:

ec14008c5e544706ba2ab97.png

After that positive reception of Sonic 4(another game I'm looking forward to), Sonic Colors has risen in popularity, and entered the top 5 upcoming games for Wii. >.<

I would love to say I'm getting Colours soon but I usually buy 1 game a month but I'm stuck between Colours and Goldeneye.....then again I can to a Sonic site a said that........erm....any help with picking?

Sonic Colors wii definitely its my top priority! :D I was eager to get Sonic 4. but seeing as colors was much better I guess the hype went down. (Also my whole family are against using credit card for stuff like that :P ) I just got an iphone and I thought Id get it there, but after seeing it was the "old build" I forgot about it, but number 1 reason is: Ill be spending quite some money next year! Im anxiously waiting for my 3DS, Pokemon White and if it comes that year Sonic 3DS (I need to see more info but I need some sawnik in mah 3DS XD)

Finally I dont own an xbox360 or kinect and to be honest, Im not really interested in it.

After getting 1) Sonic Colors 2) 3DS 3) PKMN White 4) quite possibly sonic 3DS I might get Sonic colors DS version =)

I'll more than likely be picking up Colors, and skipping on Riders.

Off topic, but is anyone else looking forward to IGN's review for Colors whether it be good or bad?

(oops edited I though I was in computer games XD)

Hmmm lets see I think I'll be getting....

• Sonic Colours Wii & DS (hopefully DS as well after the release getting a DSi soon XD

I would get Free Riders for collection purpose but I will have a major urge to play it but I don't want kinect though lol so I might just leave that out and I have Sonic 4 Episode 1 now

Edited by Shaddix

Sonic Colors, Sonic Colors, and definitely Sonic Colors.

For Wii. Maybe for DS, but I'm not really sure. In fact, I think I'm leaning toward only buying the Wii version.

I would bother with Sonic 4, but it being a DLC makes it a little difficult for me to acquire. Also, I tried the demo and it didn't do much for me. I suppose I need to try the whole game, but I cannot be bothered.

Sonic Free Riders is simply pointless in my world, so it's Sonic Colors and Sonic Colors only.

They ain't upcoming Sonic games more like already released but I'm going to post them here =).

I should be getting every Sonic DS game (when I get my Black Nintendo DSi) like Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Colours DS, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, Sonic & Mario at the Olympic Games, Sonic & Mario at the Olympic Winter Games, Sonic Classic Collection, Sonic & SEGA All Star Racing...wow that alot of Sonic in one months SONIC OVERLOAD XD and add Sonic Colours Wii that about 9 Sonic games i'm getting this month XD

Edited by Shaddix

Why not wait for the 3DS?

Heh I am now since I'm getting Kinect with Sonic Free Riders and Dance Central instead in 2 weeks time for my birthday so I'll be getting all those DS games on my last post once the 3DS is out =). lol I can never make my mind up what I want anymore =p

Planning on buying both versions of Colors. I would buy Sonic Free Riders, but I don't plan on getting Kinect unless it receives more releases that interest me.

Already got Sonic 4, was very pleased even if some of it as very...stolen from old games, Already got Sonic Colours DS and that was fantastic, more of a sequel to Rush than Rush Adventure I thought, though that airship boss was a pain, Already got Sonic Adventure DX downloaded, only a way through it but i've completed it on both Dreamcast and Gamecube before so I'm not rushing. Sonic Colours Wii for Christmas I think, am look forward to it but i need to get my Wii to work on the internet again so i can update and y'know, actualyl play it, then i can play Mario Galaxy 2 as well, that'll be nice.

I'm not bothering with Goldeneye Wii though, just cos I don't really like the change to Daniel Craig.