Awoo.

Additional Moderators!

Chris

I'd like to congratulate our new moderators on recieving their positions today! It's quite a pleasure to see you guys on the team. Please extend your congratulations to Pelly and Gabz Girl (and two others to hopefully be confirmed not too far in the future). :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrownSlayers Shadow

• Chris

• Strong Bad

• Aoi

Congratulations you two! :) And the other two, hopefully, in the near future! Welcome aboard!

Yeah, I was wondering when this was going to posted up after being surprised seeing their new Group Icon.

Congrads to them both...but they already know after I posted a message on their userpage.

Wait. Two other ones? Already?

I wonder who they will be. Maybe I should give them a tour of my personal arsenal where I stash my latest high security weap...okay, maybe I shouldn't do that. Too risky.

How bout the mansion instead? B)

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Thanks everyone! ^__^ *giggle* I'm still very suprised at the moment with my staffer position, heh. But I'll get used to it soon enough.

And I hope to do the team justice anyway! ;D

Awesome! Welcome to the team to both of you. I think you both will do really well here, yush! *Is no longer the newbie mod, yay* X3

I suppose many would be disappointed that they were not chosen, but sadly it's not too easy to do something like this, especially when SSMB has to restart from scratch. There are many here who would fit to be real awesome moderators, so it's not that! There'll be more moderators needed in the future, too! =D

A big congrats to Pelly and Gabz this time, it's really nice having you both on the team. Lookin' forward working with you to defeat crime and all of that shizzle (oh wait, were're the bad guys, oh snaps!)

Grats, guys. I know you'll both do fine. You both have good heads. ;p

Edited by gunthetra

Awesome! Welcome to the team to both of you. I think you both will do really well here, yush! *Is no longer the newbie mod, yay* X3

Violet always use to say that once a newbie, always a newbie. So apreciate being an elder mod to them...newbie. :lol:

Lookin' forward working with you to defeat crime and all of that shizzle (oh wait, were're the bad guys, oh snaps!)

:huh:

...I thought I was bad. I mean I'm the mercenary with the guns here.

Then again, I haven't used them.

Hah, I just realized, I totally wanted a mod spot. With my "Flyboy" mirror name, along with a Tails SSMB Staffer logo, people would've been really confused! Aw man xD

Either way, again, congrats. You made good choices.

Haha, does that mean I'm still a newbie staffer, CSS? ... truth be told, I still feel like one sometimes ^^;

Haha, does that mean I'm still a newbie staffer, CSS?

Will I get a strike if I say "yes"? :lol:

You've been a mod for too long, it kinda feals like you aren't. Diz, however is still young...then again so are Pelly and Gabz...then again....I'm done.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Haha, does that mean I'm still a newbie staffer, CSS? ... truth be told, I still feel like one sometimes ^^;

<: I don't care if you're a newbie staffer, Flyboy. You'll always be mah MIRROR. Wait, I just changed my name back, and Mirror was my mirror.

...OH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT >:C XD <3

edit: also I am still madly in love with Chris, because he knows what he did.

Edited by Yusuke

Wow! Congrats! I'm so happy for you two :) I'm totally sure you'll both make amazing mods.

1557t.jpg

*gulp* I guess so then. :mellow:

*disappears*

Now you don't have to wear that hat anymore and post videos of yourself dancing whenever the other staff demand it.

...Am I still your whipping boy or have I been sold to one of the new staff?

I bet you £50 that Flyboy Fox is currently thinking the following...

"Cor... New staff... Now... if Chris wanders off... Roarey goes on holiday... theres only Dreadknux left... and then... IT'S MINE! THE FORUM AND THE STAFF COOKIE JAR SHALL BE MINE! *Throws arms in the air, crack of thunder*

Edited by Casanova

HAHAHA Casanova. Anyways. I go away for like an hour and I miss this big news? WOW, uh anyways congrats girls! CSS be careful kid. Don't need a good guy getting the boot. ;)

Awesome you two, =D!

Yeah, Pelly surprised me with the news just a few hours ago on MSN, ^_^. I've been off of SSMB for the past few days with some friends so I thought I missed a lot, XD. Anyways, it's awesome Pelly and Gabz got the jobs though, you two will do fantastic, ^_^.

-Blur