• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrownSlayers Shadow

• Chris

• Strong Bad

• Aoi

Congrats gals, enjoy your sexy new member banners and super secret staff forum.

Wow, congrats you two! Hope you do a great job!

If you don't, I will find you.

I will.

Anyways, yeah, good luck to you two. :D

Aww, I'm always the newbie mod! How sweet... <3

I mean, oy! I'm a big boy now!

Also, who will be buying all the alcohol and cakes for this party? I'm still broke after the time Flyboy was modded. xD

I forgot to post this celebratory cake:

Oh giddygods did me and Pelly REALLY need that cake? I'm not having it! His face looks weird too. DX

The cake is a lie!

Congrats, too, guys! I don't really know who Pelly is, but I've seen Gabz around a lot.

OMG, this staff expansion came so unexpectedly... :o

But at least it's a cheerful surprise this time around, instead of some disappointing glitch or a server-reboot.

And most of all, it proves that women rock! :D

CONGRATUALTIONS TO GABZ AND PELLY!!!

Congrats, too, guys!

Not guys, but fabulous dear ladies. :P

Oh giddygods did me and Pelly REALLY need that cake? I'm not having it!

Uh... Well, you could always pass some of that cake to me. Cause the weekend is here but I still have the desire to stuff myself with more pastries. ;)

Edited by DarkJedi188

Not guys, but fabulous dear ladies. :P

That's an expression xD.

Like Hombre in Spanish.

I'm quite curious about the remaining names, BTW.

Edited by Vasco

Well I don't really know Pelly, but I know Gabz and I know she's adequately suited for the job. It can be a demanding job at times, but I'm sure that you both'll do well with it. Not much ever really happens here that merits a lot of cleanup anyway.

I know it's already been said, but congrats to you two new mods!

Me too.

I'd just like to point out that this staff expansion is a result of me emo'ing in the staff forum and saying, off the cuff, that maybe some new blood would be nice. Next thing the staff have picked four of the fuckers and they're now staff (two of the four at least). Interesting story innit?! =D

Anyway, nice to see new staff, I look forward to seeing you screw the place up, get bored of it and then fuck off inside of a few months ;).

Me too, but I think that it's more fun for the public to have the freedom of daydreaming and guessing until the final deciding moment.

Thats adds my name to the question, Who are the next 2+ people that the MOD team are hiding from us?

ME? hahaa

I must be one of the few that isn't too interested in knowing the other 2, though it'd be great to congratulate them! Reason being is I think it'd probably get a little annoying if the entire board keeps asking about it xD

I'll tell you guys this: the PMs have been sent out. If you didn't get one, it's not you. ;)

I thought that was pretty obvious when you said "(and two others to hopefully be confirmed not too far in the future)" at the beginning of the topic.

Neither of the other two are me, but I don't really mind. So long as there are good moderators keeping the board not-bad. :P

My bet actually goes on Dreadknux being one of them. Who's with me?

Also, let's not forget that we are here to celebrate Pelly and Gabz' promotion, who actually seem to be doing their staffing really, really well, despite the fact they were promoted not long ago. Do I get a hip-hip-horray!?

My bet actually goes on Dreadknux being one of them. Who's with me?

I am *raises hand*

Oh yeah Congrats!!!!!!!

Edited by Shade737

Silly Diz, everyone knows that "New Mods!" topics are actually a place for people to complain that they would have made better mods.

Oh wait, Breech isn't here.

So, I know that Thirteen and I are the other two. c: Thanks Chriiiiiiiiis~<333

*SHOT*

((I nominate Thirteen for new blood. His tastes great on pancakes cause he eats so much cotton candy.))

((Pelly if you don't get that, I'mma personally whack you with your own banstick! ...ew that sounded gross. I'll just borrow Dread's banstick to hit you with <3))

((Pelly if you don't get that, I'mma personally whack you with your own banstick! ...ew that sounded gross. I'll just borrow Dread's banstick to hit you with <3))

*cocks gun* I wouldn't try it. ;)

Heheh. I kid, I kid. :lol:

I'll tell you guys this: the PMs have been sent out. If you didn't get one, it's not you. ;)

I think I have an idea who they are. I've narrowed a few good candidates down who you guys might choose. ;)

(Before anyone guesses: it's not me. I wouldn't give myself out like this if it was.)

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic