Awoo.

Additional Moderators!

Chris

And there you have it! Our final two moderators are the veteran Aoi and SSN staffer Urtheart (whom will begin moderating at a later date). :)

Congratulations, guys! Now, how many of you foreseen those choices?

Actually, I was off...by a long shot.

Aoi had been a mod back on the old Board, so I didn't exactly figure that she would get the position back. *shields on* I know I'm gonna get it...:(

Urtheart, well I was suspecting him, but then I moved on to others. (What? It's like playing

"Guess Who?" on a board like this!)

[quote name='SHADIC360

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrownSlayers Shadow

• Chris

• Strong Bad

• Aoi

Thanks guys, although you'll be waiting 2-3 weeks to see me as a full mod as I've got a few exams and hand ins for Uni to finish.

I'll still be focusing on Moderating the SSN area of forums like I've been doing anyway, I'll just be helping out with other areas too.

3 girls, 1 guy. I don't think being in the n00b staff room will be quite as bad with the scenery I've got.

Actually, I was off...by a long shot.

Aoi had been a mod back on the old Board, so I didn't exactly figure that she would get the position back. *shields on* I know I'm gonna get it...:(

Urtheart, well I was suspecting him, but then I moved on to others. (What? It's like playing

"Guess Who?" on a board like this!)

3 newbies...

Aoi's been a mod here before.

Well if you want to get technical Urtheart isn't really all that new, he's been a mod of the SSN for awhile........With thease two on the team he pressure is on for those of us that actually don't know what we're doing yet XD. I'm really happy for Urth and Aoi though, both of them are great and definitely deserve it. Well we know who the new mods are so from now on we can keep the thread about congratulations, alright ;)

Well we know who the new mods are so from now on we can keep the thread about congratulations, alright ;)

Or complaining that you weren't chosen.

Well done and goodluck guys!!!! B)

Personally I couldn't take the responsibility of a mod, two much shite on my plate of that and I would scare the kiddies away with my excessive vampirism!!!! ;)

So that's what you meant by one of the mods not being able to work for a couple of weeks Urtheart. You sly ol' Fox.

Edited by BlueFox

Wahey, another girl! And a veteran at that (even though I don't know Aoi so well). >w<

Congrats to both, and Urtheart too! I knew he would end up as one some day, as he has loads of potential. ;D

Time to pass along my congrats to the new mod’s. All of them are already shaping up to be fine additions.

That Urtheart guy is turning out to be a pretty lazy mod. I mean, I haven't seen him lock a single topic!

Umm... it was a joke. You know, since he's not a mod yet & is busy with Uni work? o.O I didn't mean anything by it but I guess it could have been taken offensively. Sorry.

lol, you and me both.

I haven't locked a topic yet either. :(

lol, you and me both.

I was quite hoping the messages would give the four of you some excitement this weekend. Was I correct? :)

lol, you and me both.

I haven't locked a topic yet either. :(

Didn't you learn anything from me? you don't need a reason to lock a topic! Just lock it and then post a funny picture afterwards along with a witty phrase like... urm... Ho ho hillary! I'm a' bringing the beans! And nobody will question it... in fact you could always lock this one!

Didn't you learn anything from me? you don't need a reason to lock a topic! Just lock it and then post a funny picture afterwards along with a witty phrase like... urm... Ho ho hillary! I'm a' bringing the beans! And nobody will question it... in fact you could always lock this one!
Ha, we were quite a team, weren't we? If I was too nice, you'd hand me the guy's ass on a platter.

I was quite hoping the messages would give the four of you some excitement this weekend. Was I correct? :)
Oh my god yes. I was very surprised, but very excited. I texted one of my friends on the old boards who hasn't been on in years. But I told him and he said he didn't even know that I had quit.

What a friend. D:

Oh man I was in shock for quite awhile. It was funny because my friend came over and I was like "I JUST GOT MADE A MOD =DDDDD!" and they just stared at me like I was speaking crazy. RL friends make me :(

Awesome! I'm sure Aoi and Urtheart will do a great job!

I know they will, especially Aoi having been through this before.

It's Pelly and Gabz Girl I need to watch out for, they're not use to this and might slip up. :P

Y-you know I was just kidding right?...right? :unsure:

Uh-oh. *sprints off*

Sadly Uni stuff and my normal job of being raped by the public overshadow it.

But I have something more to look forward to when I finish Uni now =D

Right back to work.

Also thanks to the people who have congratulated us.

Also SB, I believe I have locked a topic already on this board, at least in SSN.

I've already congratulated Gabz Girl and Pelly so congrats to Aoi and Urtheart. I remember Aoi being SSMB Staff all that time back before I was even TSS Staff, never spoke to her but hope to get to know you now. As for Urtheart I haven't got a clue who that is :lol: Just kidding :P

Excited AND nervous! =O I couldn't believe it really. All day I was just like "Omg, I'm a mod~"

But hey, I'm cool right now. Used to it already! =3

Don't listen to Mr. Pat 'Jaded' D'harhan over there, moderating becomes natural to you when you get into the swing of it. Sorta like Rugby, Video Games or Subway Subs. :3

At least, that's how I've found it. Anyways, as a mod of one forum to a mod of another, I congratulate all four of you on your promotions. You guys earnt it by being awesome. :) (Now, that reminds me... I need to make a Sig for CR...)

Edited by Gerkuman.2

Congratulation to everyone for their new spots!

And yay! Aoi is a mod again!

We only need Temperfang to have the whole family back (:

The queen of muffins will forever reign (to those who can even remember that lol).

abababababab