• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrownSlayers Shadow

• Chris

• Strong Bad

• Aoi

Awesome; huge congrats guys ^^ I remember being dead surprised to be made a mod on another site; I sent my application just to give it a go, and when I got the pm I was ecstatic xD I tried not to boast about it, but half of the people I told in real life din't care anyway. >:

So yeah, now you mods get comfy and make stuff all hunky dorey. =D I feel a little bad for posting late but that's what I get for only checking for of the boards xD

^Are you forgetting Violet? D:

I completely forgot about Vio since she's been without her purple group icon. She just doesn't seem to be around as much as she used to.

I miss those two. Vi, Stray, and I had good times. I get all nostalgic a lot, but Gabz, Pelly, and Flyboy will all be nice new BOOB mods to be with. :)

Anywho dudes, this is getting a fair bit off topic now. We'll just have to see how the mods do in action. :)

I get all nostalgic a lot, but Gabz, Pelly, and Flyboy will all be nice new BOOB mods to be with. :)

Female, I may be. But boobs? Not so much. Flat-chested as an ironing board is me :P

Okay, so all four are announced now. Whee! Looking forward to working with you guys! <3

Edit: Lol, didn't see this was closed >.> Uber locked-post posting skills for the win!