Awoo.

Sega TGS Video!

Woun

Hell yeah! I was doubting Sonic free riders would have it's vocal theme, but i'm glad i was wrong! If the game has a CG opening, then it's even more awesome than i thought! Thank you, Jun Senoue!

Yeah! The CG opening's gonna be mega-awesome!

Unleashed-type of Egg mobile confirmed!

Edited by ArtFenix
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the link Woun. Just started watching it now. That Sonic 4 footage looks to be the new build with the new running animation and as RubyEclipse says, he obtains blurry feet quicker. :D LOVE the new title animation.

EDIT:

Is anyone able to YouTube it?

I am watching right now, but I can Youtube bits as well. Right now at Sonic Free Riders music moment. That is actually a catchy main theme.

EDIT: Oh, we hear two vocal themes from Colors. This one about standing tall with your heart and not falling apart is... Interesting.

EDIT 2: No offense, he is not the best singer... Well at least it's a form of them.

Edited by Dusk the Wisp Keeper

The english vocals was terrible I think he best off sticking with autotune than live performace I think it was that guy from Cash Cash, I didn't expect to hear vocals for the Sonic Free Riders theme I think I may stick with a instrumental version of the song once it comes out that just so too awesome to avoid and I find the Sonic 4 title screen to be a bit odd but looks really awesome :)

Edited by Shaddix
  • Thumbs Up 1

I like this new Sonic Colors vocal track. It sounds really cool..

Also, who the heck is that "singer"?

Edited by MarcelloF

Loved Sonic, Tails and Yacker posing that was cute, and Orbot, Cubot with Eggman laughing all over the place! Epic!

The musicians seemed to have had problems...whats was goin on in there? poor guys... ah well.

Edited by Aries

I loved the new footage of Sonic 4 and really can't wait for it's release. It's the small changes such as the wheel feet animation that can really change a games appeal.

I could't put myself through the torture of hearing that guy butcher those songs. He didn't have a clue what the lyrics were and decided to mumble instead.

"I'll keep on... mjgtyhg.... the stars, tonight!"

Loving the new S4 build, and the title animation is pretty good (bar the blurry-looking waggly finger).

That guy singing though...drunk karaoke, much? :lol:

I wasn't expecting Sonic Free Riders to have a theme song. I think they're treating it like a proper game after all.

The song itself sounds great, but the singer doesn't sound very talented, unless it's just because of the live...

Loving the new S4 build, and the title animation is pretty good (bar the blurry-looking waggly finger).

That guy singing though...drunk karaoke, much? :lol:

I like how it has a small number of frames to make it look exactly like the Genesis intro done with a 3D model. I seriously laughed when I saw that.

I'm liking the way everything looks so far. Despite my gripes with both Sonic 4 and Colors, they look to be pretty promising games.

It's the small changes such as the wheel feet animation that can really change a games appeal.

People are talking about "Wheel Feet" in Sonic 4...wasn't this old news?

Edited by Aries

People are talking about "Wheel Feet" in Sonic 4...wasn't this old news?

Running Wild is referring to the new build's ability to reach 'wheel feet' quicker. In the old build you needed to run down hill to get enough speed to reach 'wheel feet'.

Running Wild is referring to the new build's ability to reach 'wheel feet' quicker. In the old build you needed to run down hill to get enough speed to reach 'wheel feet'.

Sounds nice! thanks for the info!

sonicentrance.gif

Found these gif images at SegaForums

Edit:

Also found a comparison image of the Sonic 1 title screen pop up with Sonic 4 title screen pop up from the logo from the Sega Forums

sonicentrance2.gif

Edited by Shaddix
  • Thumbs Up 1