Awoo.

Sega TGS Video!

Woun

■概要

http://tgs.sega.jp/2010/stream/

16:20~16:50 登壇者:H.(光吉さん他)、TRUE BLUE(瀬上さん他)

※TRUE BLUEは瀬上 純さん、床井 健一さん、大谷 智哉さんとゲストシンガー

※二部構成でTRUE BLUEは前半担当

Oh, that's interesting. I may be wrong, but it looks like that they call "TRUE BLUE" the band made of Jun Senoue, Kenichi Tokoi and Tomoya Ohtani (and "guest singer").

Not Quiet David Bowie wasn't exactly the best singer... I mean, he wasn't terrible or anything, but his voice gave out kinda early :/

However, that is a slick theme for the game. It's...aggressive, and I can really get into it compared to the other Riders themes.

As for the other vocal song... well, it's not as gut-wrenchingly cheesy as "Dear My Friend..."

And cool, Reach for the Stars. Sounds better with Jun on the guitars.

Edited by EXshad

I'm liking the Free Rider's theme. Wondering why they got the same guy to sing the Color's theme for this one. It just sounds even more awkward.

The Free Rider's theme has potential to be good, but that performance didn't really do anyone any favors...looking forward to the actual recording, the song seems like it'd be rather good aside without "mmmhmmmhmmIN THE WIND"

Same goes for the second song. Sounds kinda cheesey, but hey.

New bits of Color CGI are certainly teasing.

I'm liking the Free Rider's theme. Wondering why they got the same guy to sing the Color's theme for this one. It just sounds even more awkward.

The guy singing in these videos isn't the one singing the actual final songs. He's just the one doing it at TGS.

Heh, interesting... so SFR does have its own theme song.

Oh, that's interesting. I may be wrong, but it looks like that they call "TRUE BLUE" the band made of Jun Senoue, Kenichi Tokoi and Tomoya Ohtani (and "guest singer").

It is true, indeed! Sonic composers' new project - band called "True Blue". Jun and Ohtani twittered about it.

It is true, indeed! Sonic composers' new project - band called "True Blue". Jun and Ohtani twittered about it.

I imagine that Gioeli's the official singer for that band, or it has a number of guest singers.

However, I will admit that that combination of composers is WIN to the max.

They did? lol, When was that? I've never heard about it.

Well, here is from Crush 40 Twitter.

"True Blue" is name of the project to perform Sonic related songs.

I'm not exactly sure about Ohtani, but one friend gave a link to his Twitter, while saying that he mentioned about it too.

Edited by Kvitron

OK thanks, I've found it... the announcements are rather recent in fact.

There's one on Ohtani's twitter from September 10th.

Woah, Tomoya Ohtani has Twitter? FOLLOWING ACTION GOGOGO!

Heheh, neat! He actually keeps in touch with the fanbase - I actually recognize the usernames of some of these Japanese fans that he's replying to. Awesome! I should learn Japanese to keep track of these guys. :D