Awoo.

Respect

killerhedgehog7

why do we rip on people that make silly mistakes and why are we here in the first place to talk to people that have the same passion for sonic that we all have.

can we all just get along. :unsure:

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Bad Quality Post 7

I don't know the situation, only read a few of the status updates, but I'd say that resisting the urge to fight back every time someone makes a negative comment would do wonders for how people view you. You can't just argue back everytime someone's opinion is different on the internet.

• Thumbs Up 3

why do we rip on people that make silly mistakes and why are we here in the first place to talk to people that have the same passion for sonic that we all have.

The internet gives us anonymity, and with the anonymity comes the thought that you can do shit and not have any kind of serious consequences. In other words, people on the internet can be assholes sometimes, that just the nature of the beast.

• Thumbs Up 1

My exclamation in the shoutbox was towards you being excessively rude towards another member. If you wish to have a friendly and civil atmosphere where fellow fans and yourself may gather to discuss Sonic the Hedgehog-related subjects, it would be a good idea to calm down and relieve yourself of all anger, or at least not direct it towards any other members, as we do not take such rudeness lightly here on the SSMB. :)

Topic feels forum-related, so it has been moved over to the Member Feedback section.

• Thumbs Up 4

My exclamation in the shoutbox was towards you being excessively rude towards another member. If you wish to have a friendly and civil atmosphere where fellow fans and yourself may gather to discuss Sonic the Hedgehog-related subjects, it would be a good idea to calm down and relieve yourself of all anger, or at least not direct it towards any other members, as we do not take such rudeness lightly here on the SSMB. :)

yes from now on good killer hedgehog7 :D

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

And stop telling me I'm being mean to you. The closest I've ever gotten to that was when I told you to stop making topics. And even then, I was being serious. You really need to stop making topics until you learn what makes a good one.

• Thumbs Up 3

And stop telling me I'm being mean to you. The closest I've ever gotten to that was when I told you to stop making topics. And even then, I was being serious. You really need to stop making topics until you learn what makes a good one.

sorry for calling you mean you are just doing your job

:)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

You can't make people give respect to you, you can only earn it. You also can't make others give respect to others.

• Thumbs Up 4

people that are reading this please share (if you have any) experiences with respect

;)

with respect it is earned by rep you need to show how you can become a good sonic fan B)

I Have been trying to become better with topics and posts i will be curtious to other people

Edited by killerhedgehog7

people that are reading this please share (if you have any) experiences with respect

;)

Be the biggest possible asshole.

If you aren't insulting, like, seven people at once, you're doing it wrong.

Never be serious, never be nice.

Like right now, you have no idea if I'm serious or not.

I am.

No I'm not.

You will never, never know.

And thus you cannot foil my plans.

*wily*

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Eh, I'd just suggest doing what I did when I was new, just lurk for awhile and get a feel for the place, y'know, check out what makes a good topic, what kinda posts are acceptable, good grammar usage, stuff like that. Also, if it's a good rep you want, it's like respect- earn it, don't ask for rep points. Make good posts, and the rep will come.

Be the biggest possible asshole.

>_>

<_<

This. Listen to Galaxy, he's like a mirror image of myself from '08, except he hasn't destroyed himself in the eyes of the other forum goers from being completely arrogant like I did, he knows what he's doing. :V

Edited by Ferno
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Maybe you should post more and save the topics for later. Usually asking a single question or asking for lists doesn't make a good topic. Just try to be a better poster before you shoot out seven topics in a row. Otherwise people probably don't have a problem with you. Or like Ferno said, if posting isn't working, just hang out until it does.

Edited by Dabnikz

This. Listen to Galaxy, he's like a mirror image of myself from '08, except he hasn't destroyed himself in the eyes of the other forum goers from being completely arrogant like I did, he knows what he's doing. :V

You were cool back then, Ferno.

Yeah, Galaxy Man was an asshole in 2008. Is he still? The fuck would I know, I'm never around here much.

For some reason I must be to blame for his increased assholishness, if that's a word.

You were cool back then, Ferno.

Yeah, it was a blast, but I let all get to my head and I ended up pissing alot of people off by over doing it. Should I have cared? Nah, but did I? Yeah, and I only pissed myself off and 'left,' played the 'nice guy,' and 'haven't really posted much in the Sonic sections over the past two years since to kinda let people 'forget' about me and to cool off, but y'know what? It worked too well and being forgotten is not fun. :< I actually 'came back' and I'm posting in there again though.

Edited by Ferno

Yeah, Galaxy Man was an asshole in 2008. Is he still?

What do you mean 'was.'

Also why would you be any sort of reason for my asshole... ish... ness... Uh. I've pretty much always been a caring, loving, and kind dickheaded assfuck of a person.

I used to beat people up if they didn't believe I was Superman.

EDIT: You left places Ferno? I never knew that. I didn't see you around much, but I never thought you left.

Edited by Galaxy Man

EDIT: You left places Ferno? I never knew that. I didn't see you around much, but I never thought you left.

I didn't "leave," I just did alot of lurking and didn't post my opinions in topics, especially the main Sonic sections. I was actually contemplating leaving in '09, but various factors, including the needlemouse reveal, convinced me to stay. I wasn't about to miss out on all the hype, as I thrive in excessive forum activity. =p It's my favorite time to be here. Here's to the 20th anniversary hype! *Raises soda can*

Edited by Ferno

What do you mean 'was.'

Also why would you be any sort of reason for my asshole... ish... ness... Uh. I've pretty much always been a caring, loving, and kind dickheaded assfuck of a person.

I pissed you off many times on SoniClans and you know that. We'll leave it at there.

99h2cx.png

"GET THAT PIECE OF CRAP OUT OF OUR BOARD! DON'T JUST GET HIM OUT OF THE BOARD, GET HIM OUT OF THE FORUM!" xD!

It's called "Gabes internet fuckwad theory". Look it up.

You want respect, I see. Tip for you; if you want respect, you have to give it as well.

To be honest, you're not exactly begging for respect by attempting to overthrow the staff... if you don't agree with the forum, make your own.

Not when the people who are making those silly mistakes are highly irritating annoyances, who will do nought but cook up only the most idiotic and uselessly moronic topics and posts to shame themselves with, and will contribute nigh on nothing to (or even severely detract from) the actual intellectual worth and discussion value of the forum as a whole.

Oh, and don't even begin to talk to me about "respect"; the only member who is being disrespectful in this instance is you with your meaningless (and, quite frankly, irritating) presence. You want to be respected? Then give some respect to the members of the SSMB who actually put effort, time, care, and attention into their posts, topics and conversations, and either reform yourself as many of us already have, or get out while you still have the dignity of an unbanned account to fall back upon.

Additionally, you've got to learn the basic ins and outs of the English language before you even do so much think about attempting to construct any kind of decent post on ANY forum - so don't just perceive this particular site to be a grammar-Nazi exception to the Internet's general rules; barring the more small-talk-orientated venues such as the likes of YouTube, FaceBook and Twitter, (where, I hasten to add, you would fit in rather nicely with the rest of the nigh-on-illiterate riff-raff of the digital public) you'll need at least a basic and coherent grasp on written English to survive and be respected here. Unfortunately, this is a skill that - I reiterate once more - you clearly lack, and that clearly needs to be learned decidedly quickly before the peoples of Sonic Stadium (or any other discussion-heavy site in existence, for that matter) will accept you - and good luck with that; it looks to me as though you're really going to need to pull a miracle from under your bonnet to be able to accomplish that particular feat.

And here's a friendly warning: the members of this fanbase DO NOT, as you said, all have the same passion for the Sonic series - and you sure as hell don't need to be a veteran here to have ventured down that little Rabbit-hole before...

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Bad Quality Post 2

Check it out extaticus- you're not a mod and that was uncalled for.

Somewhat hypocritical to call a guy out about respect in a flame filled tirade against him, eh?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2