Awoo.

US/UK Website Updates

Detective Shadzter

Wow, the art pieces are great! I was thinking we wouldn't see any new CG art pieces. Glad i was wrong.

Music is pretty good too.

And woo-hoo! They remembered that Knuckles is actually the guardian of the M.E. !

And woo-hoo! They remembered that Knuckles is actually the guardian of the M.E. !

The bios always remember. The games themselves not so much.

Hey hey HEY!

Hey hey HEY! Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh! Mmm-Hmn BOO YEAH!

Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up.

I can't hear you. I can't see you. I can't hear you. I can't see you. I can't hear you. I can't see you. I can't hear you. I can't see you. I can't hear you. I can't see you. I can't hear you. I can't see you.

I'm still dreaming. Still believing. I'm still dreaming. Still believing. I'M STILL A BELIEVER!

Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up. Jump it up.

I can't hear you. I can't see you. I can't hear you. I can't see you. I can't hear you. I can't see you. I can't hear you. I can't see you. I can't hear you. I can't see you. I can't hear you. I can't see you.

I'm still dreaming. Still believing. I'm still dreaming. Still believing. I'M STILL A BELIEVER!

Hey hey HEY!

• Thumbs Up 3

I really appreciate all the awesome updates you find and report on, Woun (: However, in future could you please try to keep them all in one topic rather than making a new topic for each update? It's much easier to navigate one topic about the website and prevents other topics from being drowned out by too many single update threads.

I would merge this, but I can't seem to find an original US website post... just scattered posts for that site, the UK one and the Japan one ^^; It might be worth having just ONE post dealing with ALL the global sites and their updates... unless one already exists and I just can't find it. If anyone can point me to the closest thing to a centralised post, please do. HALP?

I really appreciate all the awesome updates you find and report on, Woun (: However, in future could you please try to keep them all in one topic rather than making a new topic for each update? It's much easier to navigate one topic about the website and prevents other topics from being drowned out by too many single update threads.

I would merge this, but I can't seem to find an original US website post... just scattered posts for that site, the UK one and the Japan one ^^; It might be worth having just ONE post dealing with ALL the global sites and their updates... unless one already exists and I just can't find it. If anyone can point me to the closest thing to a centralised post, please do. HALP?

I think this is what you are looking for to merge this topic with

is the topic for the US/UK site. They're the same thing essentially. As for the Japanese site topic, yeah that's confusing.

Thanks Blue Blood and Shaddix! Topic merged and renamed, and all US/UK site updates to go in here from now on please to avoid clutter ♥ (:

The Free Riders music is, I assume, all arranged by Richard Jacques. This explains the awesomeness. It's like if Jet Set Radio had a third game and he composed some tracks for it. Love it! B)

Music for this game is so awesome. I can't stop listening to it :D

Music for this game is so awesome. I can't stop listening to it :D

Definite hand holding music.

I mean uh, damn it. Hot babes are awesome! Steaks and ribs! Chuck Norris! :unsure:

• Thumbs Up 4

The Free Riders music is, I assume, all arranged by Richard Jacques. This explains the awesomeness. It's like if Jet Set Radio had a third game and he composed some tracks for it. Love it! B)

This, it may be dumb from me to say this since I never played any of those games (I have the soundtracks though) but tracks like Rocky Ridge gives me some serious JSR vibes.

Jeez, Free Riders is getting more character art than the first two games combined. I just hope we get a couple of Vector eventually.

...you'd think that SEGA would want to play things totally safe with a game for Kinect, but I guess nobody told that to whoever's composing this crazy awesome music. This third track not only has lyrics that are almost as ridiculous as Dolphin Resort and Rocky Ridge's songs; it's also really, really good. If Metal City does come back and it uses its music from the first Riders, it'll feel really boring by comparison.

This, it may be dumb from me to say this since I never played any of those games (I have the soundtracks though) but tracks like Rocky Ridge gives me some serious JSR vibes.

Not dumb at all, you're spot on. SFR's Rocky Ridge especially has that JSR/JSRF sound.

Also check out Metropolis Street Racer's soundtrack, there's many Sonic R (and some JSR) style songs to be found in that game. "Holding On", "It Doesn't Really Matter" (not related to Sonic Adventure), "Outside In", "Overdrive", "Push" and "Show Me Your Love" especially.

Richard Jacques just needs to take reigns of all music in Sonic games, end of. Senoue and Ohtani can really crank out some amazing stuff , but Jacques is simply fantastic. End of.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Sonic Chronicles never happened.

Edited by Blue Blood

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Sonic Chronicles never happened.

Didn't they have someone else make the music on that game? I think Jacques only made a few tracks in the game.

Didn't they have someone else make the music on that game? I think Jacques only made a few tracks in the game.

Steve Sim was the main music guy, and Jacques was credited for something else music related. Regardless, the soundtrack for that game is a bit mysterious.

Some kind of legal snafu happened at the last minute, and they had to pull midis off the internet

But that doesn't explain why the music in game has so many missing instruments. Most noticeable is the flute in Green Hill.

Back on topic, I really hope music updates on the site continue.

Edited by Blue Blood

Sonic looks a bit weird.

He's getting fatter again! I guess now that he's past his awkward teenage years, his metabolism is slowing down. I personally like my Sonics a bit on the pudgy side, it makes him look cuter.

Edited by SonikkuForever

More proof that Silver's from the future, Blaze his from her dimension, and Eggman Nega is who knows what.

LOL Amy is bribing Vector to be on her team with the promise of cold hard cash? Nice. If Amy can't pay up, Vector is gonna have to cut a hedgehog.