Awoo.

Mad Gear Trailer Coming Soon to GameSpot

speedduelist

I wish i could quote Ken directly but the chat log was lost. but many people will know i am telling the truth in time,

Ken , at the chat room that belongs to a sonic fan :

http://xat.com/sonicthehedgehog4

Ken had a chat with me and some other fans, he said that the trailer for mad gear zone and official reveal is going to appear at Game spot Exclusively Soon (he also said he sent the trailer to game spot and should be appearing soon) and that they are working on the next web site update.

EDIT : Confirmed :

Hi Guys,

For all of you on the Chat - yes - I did jump on and confirm that the Mad Gear Trailer would go live todayon GameSpot. Usually I do go and do it on their On The Spot, but becouse we were tight on time I could not do it this time.

That said - it should be up there "sometime today" but dont know exactly when. I'll let you know when I know.

I mean GameSpot - right - no one saw that - right? Ok good.

http://forums.sega.com/showpost.php?p=6246924&postcount=344

Edited by speedduelist

At GameSpot? AGAIN?!! Are they having a love affair with that site? XD I did check their On The Spot show's schedule earlier just in case and Sonic 4 wasn't mentioned. *goes to keep an eye on GameSpot*

Well, the announcement trailer was on Gamespot and the last trailer would be on Gamespot. Nice bookends to the announcement and release. B)

(he also said he sent the trailer to game spot and should be appearing soon)

When SEGA says "soon"...it could take pretty much 1-14 days...

When SEGA says "soon"...it could take pretty much 1-14 days...

well, he said : he sent the Trailer to game spot, he also said that the release date would be on the Trailer.

you could ask ShadiWulf on the SEGA Forums, this is one of the Members i could Remember his name who was their at the chat room.

Edited by speedduelist

SonicBlur91 at the SEGA Forums was in the chat too and says we should be getting it today.

Yup. I would show you exactly what he said but i cant due to the filter erasing the past words. But yeah we should be getting the trailer today. ;)

http://forums.sega.com/showpost.php?p=6246713&postcount=2

Whaaat?

I sure hope this is true. Wouldn't be too surprised if it turns out to be a hoax though. (Not sure why anybody would pull something like that when we're only a week away from release though)

Whaaat?

I sure hope this is true. Wouldn't be too surprised if it turns out to be a hoax though. (Not sure why anybody would pull something like that when we're only a week away from release though)

I am pretty sure he was ken, you could also ask other people who were in the chat room.

and Ken was Online at the SEGA Forums at the same time Ken at the Chat Came through, and he only posted 1 post today on the forums, he was chatting with us on the chat room linked through one of the posts in the sonic 4 forum.

Considering the game comes out in less then two weeks I'm sure it's true. However.......WHERE IS THE SECOND UPDATE ALREADY! Sorry, sorry. It's just we were told we were getting it early Sept and then we were supposed to get it a few days ago and still, ZIP.

It'll probably appear on their On The Spot show that's on in an hour and 32 minutes. Sonic 4 isn't listed to appear, but if it's just a trailer, then they'll probably just play it at some point as an unlisted extra.

Whatever did happen to that second update? And was that the last of them or were more updates due after? Probably won't be much point now. :S

I'm hoping the Mad Gear trailer is a good one, the CSZ one was pretty damn good (bar the intro and outro, but I've always thought they looked out of place).

On Monday at the SEGA Forums, RubyEclipse said the update would be around the middle of the week and Ken Balough said we should get it before Friday. Now we hear of this new trailer today, so I assume we'll get it after the trailer hits. Maybe Mad Gear Zone info was added as part of the update and caused its delay.

I hope so Shadzter. When we got the first update I hated that we had to wait until September for the second. Now it turns out we aren't getting that second update until October. :/ I hope they don't just only show us crap we already know. We know CSZ 2 is different (but I still want to see it), we know about the new title screen, we know about the map. Basically what I'm saying is after this long wait I hope we get some nice new details.

I really do get sick of these Gamespot exclusivity deals, because they always happen late at night over here in the UK, which still translates to evening time in the U.S. I'd much rather SEGA just give the stuff out on their blogs during the day like normal. I know they do it to advertise the game to different audiences and to build relationships with the press, but it's still annoying :P I want my sleep damn it *rant over* :lol:

If this is like the Joystiq deal, I expect we'll get a preview of the zone to read too and some screenshots.

I really do get sick of these Gamespot exclusivity deals, because they always happen late at night over here in the UK/Europe

Though probably i won't go to sleep for another 4 hours, i strongly do agree here.

Confirmed by Ken

Hi Guys,

For all of you on the Chat - yes - I did jump on and confirm that the Mad Gear Trailer would go live todayon GameStop. Usually I do go and do it on their On The Spot, but becouse we were tight on time I could not do it this time.

That said - it should be up there "sometime today" but dont know exacally when. I'll let you know when I know.

Get hyped!

Edited by Shockhog

Ah how I like these community movie thingys. Watching people, talking about things... taking the mick out of them whilst they do it.

We should do more of these movie night type things.

Well that stage looks like it's going to be very hard.

Also hands up everyone else who thinks it's basically Metropolis Zone on acid?

Oh boy, GameSpot ads. WHEEEEEEE!

EDIT: *ahem* That level looked pretty cool. Obvious Metropolis follow up though. Hope the enemy placement isn't as annoying.

Edited by SykoTech