Awoo.

Man stuffs cat in bong and smokes it

Solid SOAP

http://www.ketv.com/news/18838874/detail.html

LINCOLN, Neb. -- A kitten is recovering after allegedly being stuffed in a bong while its owner smoked marijuana at the same time.

Lincoln investigators said that 20-year-old Acea Schomaker is accused of animal cruelty for the act.

18833201_240X180.jpg

Acea Schomaker

The kitten -- 6-month-old Shadow -- is being treated at a Lincoln animal shelter.

Deputies said they witnessed the animal being trapped inside the homemade bong as it was being smoked.

“I have never seen anything like this before,” Lancaster County Chief Deputy Bill Jarrett said.

The bong is made of Plexiglas and is about the size of shoebox.

“[it was] taped shut so the cat was exposed to large amounts of marijuana smoke,” Jarrett said.

Schomaker was wanted on a warrant for possession of marijuana. Deputies found him in his home south of Lincoln.

They said he was smoking the bong when they arrived.

Tuesday, Lincoln police said they had cited cat's owner, 23-year-old Marissa Vieux for misdemeanor animal abuse. Police say she knew of the incident, and failed to stop Schomaker.

Schomaker allegedly told deputies the kitten was high strung and needed to be put in the bong to keep it calm.

“The cat appeared to be very lethargic, somewhat in a sleeping state,” Jarrett said.

Capital Humane Society officials said they have taken X-rays and done other tests to see if the kitten has any long-term affects from the alleged abuse.

“The individual stated he had done this several times,” agent Bob Downey said.

The shelter workers said they are working with the sheriff's office and the county attorney to get custody of the animal so it can be put up for adoption.

“We'll find a home where it will not be subjected to this type of treatment anymore,” Downey said.

Schomaker was cited for misdemeanor animal cruelty.

That charge could be upgraded to a felony if the kitten dies or has long-term effects from the alleged abuse.

A misdemeanor conviction could mean up to a year in jail time, a felony conviction would put Schomaker away for up to five years.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indigo Rush

• Blacklightning

• Phil

• Strong Bad

I Lol'd. Seriously that's funny as hell, even though I hate people who are cruel to animals.

Roarey is the epitome of saying exactly what should be said in like, 2 lines or less.

Man oh man, the things people do to animals and especially cats. That guy looks like Mccully Culkin on crack!

Oh my God, that poor kitty. It was high too! D:

First that arsehole kid tortures a cat under a shower, now this! More cat torture on the way? >.>

This place is starting to feel like home again....

Oh wait people beat me to it

I can't stand when people are mean to cats =(

A story where people are mean to cats?

It's like I never left. It's a crying shame though... I love cats. :(

People are slowly running out of ideas of threads, this is what people nowerdays are coming up with?

Fixed.

I, uh, oh wow. I'm literally speechless. That's the most random thing I've seen for weeks. At least people are getting creative about animal cruelty these days. Not that I'd condone it either way, mind.

Schomaker allegedly told deputies the kitten was high strung and needed to be put in the bong to keep it calm.

I feel terrible for laughing at that.

At least the poor cat is safe now and that jerk is getting what he deserves. Not much else to say on the subject.

Okay, one question.

How exactly did he get a cat into a bong in the first place? I mean, it had to be either a fucking small cat or a fucking big bong.

Okay, one question.

How exactly did he get a cat into a bong in the first place? I mean, it had to be either a fucking small cat or a fucking big bong.

It would have to be this small.

Imagine that kitten.

In a bong.

On fire.

Being smoked.

Tears against your humanity, doesn't it?

How did this manage to be the most popular topic so far?

WE LOVE CATS. =3

It would have to be this small.

Imagine that kitten.

In a bong.

On fire.

Being smoked.

Tears against your humanity, doesn't it?

Nevermind, the OP link has a video which shows the cat and bong in question.

petrolbong.png

That's some pretty sadistic shit, right there.

How did this manage to be the most popular topic so far?
Possibly because this is a thread that is both dramatic AND lolsome at the same time? You DO realize that appeals to a wide audience, right? *shot*

All I have to say is...what the fuck is wrong with stoners? Well, I probably shouldn't generalize...but still? Who the hell would shove a cat in a bong?

Damn. This sounds like some MadtV/Saturday Night Live prop shit right there, though it also reminds me of those kickass platform shoes from the 70's with the live goldfish floating around in them.

All joking aside, dude must have been smoking a lot of shit to even think that putting a kitty inside a burning box of hash was A-OK. Glad he was arrested because he had it coming for being so baked. :P

I'm just glade the cat's safe now. I really find it disturbing that some junky did this to his pet.

I dunno what effect he hoped to achieve by smoking a cat.

I'm pretty sure some things in this world are... unsmokable. Other animals you can smoke are salmon, but I'm sure that's an entirely different process. :P

Good that kitty is relatively safe.

I got a back yard full of cats I want to get rid of... Smoking them is the last thing that comes to mind though...