Awoo.

Man stuffs cat in bong and smokes it

Solid SOAP

Aww, poor cat. :( (Aannd... that's all I can think of, but I didn't want to have a three word post. XD)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indigo Rush

• Blacklightning

• Strong Bad

• CreamyBagel

At least the cat was in a sleep-like state when they found it. I'm hoping for the majority of the time it was barely consicious for the ordeal. =\ Fucking cat abusing people.

The cat's name is Shadow? I could make a joke about it making sense that Shadow is so messed up... the glass tube was a bong XD;; ... but that aside, this is terrible. Poor kitty!

When I saw the topic title, I got a horrible mental image of someone setting a cat on fire, putting it in a bong, and inhaling the kitty-fumes. ohmy.gif

Seriously, though, people can be so sadistic...

At leat someone's found a use for Bonsai Kittens...

It's SORT OF humorous, but not much. I'm more or less mad at the animal cruelty involved, hopefully this dude gets his comeuppance soon.

Maybe he wanted kittemine...

I don't know whether to hate you for the tasteless joke or give you candy for the cleverness of such aforementioned witty banter. Such peachiness in you.

Man, I volunteer at a Cat Rescue organization, and this takes the cake for the amount of different cats we have taken. I hate people that do this.

One thing is for sure though, that cat was higher than the sky.

~Fullmetalsonic84

Wow. This place shall never change.

Also, OMG POOR CAT [insert why this is terrible] I HOPE [insert punishment to cat's former owner]. I feel [insert emotion].

[insert sad emoticon]

I am not a cat person but I certainly wouldn't SMOKE one... would mess up my allergies...

Seriously though that is really quite sick and I am shocked that he'd do that and use it's "highly strung nature" as an excuse. What a crock.

I want to know if he was high when he placed the cat in there or if his brain is just naturally dead.