Awoo.

About Usernames

Roarey Raccoon

The names are blocked, regardless of context. So any username including any words/names on the blocked list will be unobtainable.

If you must use a character name, you could always put it in your member title ;) You know, the little bit of text below your avatar.

Any name involving any of the following in any order will appear as already in use:

• Sonic
  • Charmy
  • Espio
  • Vector
  • Rouge
  • Shadow
  • Robotnik
  • Prower
  • Knuckles
  • Tails
  • Eggman

So that's why I couldn't get my old user name "sonictailslink". I'm cool with it anyway just being stl. Less characters to type when logging in.

Well, this explains why I couldn't sign up as Projectsonic... ah oh well, I was getting tired of it anyway. :P

Looks like I'm free of the "Blur" curse then, =D *unless you forgot that*. However, I always feel like if I change my display name, someone else will go as Blur, making a whole fucknut of confusion, ^^". Actually, can people even go as Blur if that's my log in name, saying if I change my display name of course? I doubt anyone would take my name really, but just a question, XD.

-Blur

At least numbers are allowed. I got my old username back. JJ Fo' Eva <3 *shot*

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

So THAT'S what happened. Well this was the first forum I ever joined so I'll always come back here at some point =]

EDIT: WHOOPS. Wrong thread. I'm an idiot. What I meant to put in THIS thread was that it could explain why SonicShadow (my original name) was unusable. Either way, the SS in my current name stands for that and if you add two spaces (SS BA 51) then it's my XBox Live gamertag so it all works out.

Edited by SSBA51