Awoo.

FIRST REVIEW SCORE: NGamer 86%

SilentDoom

Seriously. I was looking for reviews and the Googles guided me to here.

Are there people who pretend to be me? That's HILARIOUS.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

- "The Similarity to the Mario Galaxy Games is it's abundance of ideas.

- "Colours Rockets Sonic closer to the stratospheric heights of past glories and hints at a great future. Welcome back old friend, it's been to long."

Are you serious? I'm supposed to trust the opinions of these so-called "professionals" who don't even have the mental capacity to deal with basic homophones?

Jesus effing Christ.

I would have been literally horrified if I'd bought a magazine with that low a quality of writing.

The editorial team for NGamer is an absolute disgrace.

Edited by eXtaticus

Are you serious? I'm supposed to trust the opinions of these so-called "professionals" who don't even have the mental capacity to deal with basic homophones?

Jesus effing Christ.

I would have been literally horrified if I'd bought a magazine with that low a quality of writing.

It might not be in the magazine but how he typed it out, it's hard writing word for word often.

Edited by Dusk the Wisp Keeper

Don't you think you're being a bit too picky over the grammar? It's not like the message has less of an impact than what it was trying to get across.

• Thumbs Up 1

Shouldn't this topic be fused into this?:

Nah this topic way too big now and I made that topic just for the newer reviews, I think this is a becoming an Ken Pontac topic now since he here haha lol

Jesus effing Christ.

I have the magazine and can clarify that NGamer's review is perfectly grammatical, with no capital "R" on "rocket" and the correct usage of "too".

It's merely the person who re-typed it out who got it wrong. Don't be hatin' on NGamer :P

I missed Kpon :( ...

on topic: great reviews all around. I wonder if I could find myself a copy of the magazine at Borders...

Edited by the blu blur

OMG OMG OMG! :blink:

You worked on ReBoot, Shadow Raiders, Storm Hawks, and even Bump in the Night as well! :D

Do you think any of your experience in ReBoot for instance ended up in Colors? Like the kind of humor and such? Which episdoes of ReBoot did you work on anyway?

Everything I do affects everything I do.

It's funny that you say "even Bump in the Night," since I CREATED that show! (Along with my partner David Ichioka.)

I wrote the final episode of ReBoot, although EVERY SINGLE WORD of it was rewritten except for the song, which was recorded almost completely intact.

THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH.

just throw it in the post with %7Boption%7D tags, I think it auto-fits it or something.

I think a better question would be if he's going to be the guy recommended for writing Sonic's plots for the time being or if this is just a one time thing for Sonic.

It would be a shame if this is just a one time deal, because after SA2, the writing has been mediocre at best with Sonic and the Black Knight being one of the few exceptions. This could finally be an opportunity to fix the rest of the cast's portrayal; seriously, characters like Shadow and Knuckles could use an improvement.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

We did not.

Damn shame. Not that there was going to be a worthwhile plot to the game anyway, but from what I hear, your scripts are awesome.

Heh lol.

Retro gets a burlesque dancer, we get Ken Pontiac.

One upped.

(Yes i know i'm posting 3 days late. sue me i was working friday.)