Awoo.

Tails is fat

batson

When I woke up this morning I did not think I'd end up talking about Sonic character's butts.

Some characters are designed with a bit of a rum, with Tails being one of them. Generally the 'cute' characters are more plump while the 'cool' characters are athletic. For instance, Sonic, Shadow and Silver, all hedgehogs, but none of them have any fat on them these days or any form of a butt, but then Amy, who is also a hedgehog, has a refined one.

A_d5.png

That is because Amy is a 'cute' character instead of cool, which is a design choice. Which makes Amy the only hedgehog n the series with an actual butt. Tails has one too likely since he too is a 'cute' character, and to be honest I think it suits him more to be curvy.

• Thumbs Up 1

"SONIC! SONIC! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!"

"WHAT, KNUCKLES, WHAT?!"

"TAILS JUST GOT FATTER!"

*Pfft* emergency. That's not an emergec-

2z4cxat.png

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!

:D

• Thumbs Up 4

To be honest, every other piece of official artwork of Amy doesn't suggest much of an ass at all. I think they just gave her one there coz it'd look weird otherwise.

Also: I'm pretty sure they weren't going for "cute" when they gave Rouge a booty like a pumpkin.

I'm with this. Rouge totally has a ghetto booty.

...I love this topic!

• Thumbs Up 1

When I woke up this morning I did not think I'd end up talking about Sonic character's butts.

Some characters are designed with a bit of a rum, with Tails being one of them. Generally the 'cute' characters are more plump while the 'cool' characters are athletic. For instance, Sonic, Shadow and Silver, all hedgehogs, but none of them have any fat on them these days or any form of a butt, but then Amy, who is also a hedgehog, has a refined one.

A_d5.png

That is because Amy is a 'cute' character instead of cool, which is a design choice. Which makes Amy the only hedgehog n the series with an actual butt. Tails has one too likely since he too is a 'cute' character, and to be honest I think it suits him more to be curvy.

I'm with this. Rouge totally has a ghetto booty.

...I love this topic!

Edited by turbojet
  • Thumbs Up 1

*amy pic*

You know, I always thought it was her tail what was giving that form to the towell. .-.

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 1

You know, I always thought it was her tail what was giving that form to the towell. .-.

And I forgot the other characters besides Tails even had tails; you never notice em- I mean, I know their animals, but what do they even need 'em for? Their Bipedal man. :U

And I forgot the other characters besides Tails even had tails; you never notice em- I mean, I know their animals, but what do they even need 'em for? Their Bipedal man. :U

Clearly they're for causing topics like this to occur and make us ponder things we normally wouldn't ponder.

This topic has taken a turn for the oh my god do not want. so much do not want.

if this was a want, i would be all up in the do not want.

Its a joke. Chill out. Nobody is going Sonic Passion on SSMB.

To the Rouge point, but ahh she is the rare flirty 'sexy' character the series doesn't have much off, she's an exception as her trope isn't too common in the Sonic franchise. Kind of like how Eggman is an odball for not only being the main villain but the only constantly reoccurring human character.

And I'm not going to be posting a bunch of pics of Amy's ass to prove my point (I'd feel incredibly creepy) but it is more than just a tail. Amy's body structure is also different than Sonic, Shadow's, and Silver's, as said, being a bit more casual and in some ways plump than athletic and more sharp. There are exceptions to the rules of course, but generally speaking still, cool characters have athletic forms while cute have plumper.

Examples:

-Vector and Espio both have athletic forms (Vector is a bit more muscular but definitely has an athletic form even if proportions a bit different) but Charmy, a "cute" character is more plump.

-Cream is more a 'cute' character and is more plump, Blaze is more of a 'cool' character and is noticeably more lean than most of the other female characters, and not much of a refined form either and as such, a non-outlandish butt (though to note Blaze does have a semi-butt)

-Chip is a 'cute' character and has a bit of a butt too, and is more plump. Meanwhile Werehog, while incredibly fluffy, is a 'cool' character so he has an athletic build and no refined ass.

...I don't know if I feel wise or incredibly creepy right now.

Edited by Dusk the Wisp Keeper

We should rename this topic the "Weird things you notice about the characters" thread.

Also,

cream%20and%20cheese.gif

Cream's ears are BACKWARDS. You cannot unsee.

We should rename this topic the "Weird things you notice about the characters" thread.

Also,

cream%20and%20cheese.gif

Cream's ears are BACKWARDS. You cannot unsee.

More like "Awkward Character Observations", also that picture doesn't really blow my mind as much as the whole missing toes thing not sure why though.

Tails is fat, Rouge has a nice ass, and Amy has flippers for feet.

I love you, Sonic

Amy isn't the only one with flipper feet...

t_d5.png

Edited by Dusk the Wisp Keeper
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sonic has a butt between his eyes.

Big news indeed. FIRST @ TSSZ!

I c wut u did thar.

Back in topic: this raises the question, does all the Sonic characters have (nowadays, because In the 90's it wasn't like that) the same feets?

EDIT:

chara_big.gif

Big gives the illusion of having at least 1 finger... maybe all their fur act like some sort of socks.

Off topic EDIT:

I was gonna say that, but I was thinking of teh childrenz. D:

We were just talking about Rouge's butt, I think it's a little late for that way of thinking.

Edited by gato

Sonic has a butt between his eyes.

Big news indeed. FIRST @ TSSZ!

Wow this is the first time I ever heard that one.

I've heard people say it's a vagina and sometimes the head of a dick, but never that it looks like an ass.

Are you that innocent, Ferno? Must we shield your virgin eyes?

Wow this is the first time I ever heard that one.

I've heard people say it's a vagina and sometimes the head of a dick, but never that it looks like an ass.

Are you that innocent, Ferno? Must we shield your virgin eyes?

You know, sometimes i look at topics on this board and i think "....What? @.@"

But then again, it makes me then go "What...?" when my brain reads this thread and think:

"well, if they all have flipper feet....why can't sonic swim? D:"

conumdrum D:

• Thumbs Up 1

It's just a vagina. Kids know about vaginas.

(No I will not use slang, because I know some people here look at the word vagina and shiver and it is weird and you need to stop doing that.)