Awoo.

Tails is fat

batson

You know, sometimes i look at topics on this board and i think "....What? @.@"

But then again, it makes me then go "What...?" when my brain reads this thread and think:

"well, if they all have flipper feet....why can't sonic swim? D:"

conumdrum D:

• Thumbs Up 1

Speaking of peculiar anatomy in the Sonic characters, i suspect that Tails' tails puffs up and expands to at least twice their normal width whenever he is sexually aroused. This theory is supported by this rare authentic picture of Tails engaging in the act of seks:

156.JPG

Edited by batson
  • Thumbs Up 5

Speaking of peculiar anatomy in the Sonic characters, i suspect that Tails' tails puffs up and expands to at least twice their normal width whenever he is sexually aroused. This theory is supported by this rare authentic picture of Tails engaging in the act of seks:

156.JPG

It's very hard to believe that Sonic weighs 35kg (77.2lbs/About 5 stone) at only 3'03'' (100cm/1.0M) tall. He must have immense bone density or something. If Metal Sonic's specs are anything to go by, SEGA/Sonic Team know exactly what they're doing when it comes to writing stats, so Sonic has got to be very heavy for his size for a reason. Well, that goes for the other characters too except robotic ones and clearly hefty ones like Vector and Big.

I just figured Sonic's mutant speed also meant his bones were rather mutated so he could cope with the immense pressure he places on every step at sonic speeds :B I know being light is good for speed, but those kind of speeds couldn't be good on light bones ;P

I just figured Sonic's mutant speed also meant his bones were rather mutated so he could cope with the immense pressure he places on every step at sonic speeds :B I know being light is good for speed, but those kind of speeds couldn't be good on light bones ;P

Must take quite a bit of calcium to grow bones that durable!

2z57k3m.png

• Thumbs Up 3

This topic.

This topic.

Never in my life have I been so simultaneously frightened of and intrigued by discussion of the weight of Sonic characters.

• Thumbs Up 5

This topic.

This topic.

Never in my life have I been so simultaneously frightened of and intrigued by discussion of the weight of Sonic characters.

I think it'd be hilarious if someone from Sega or Sonic Team was viewing this topic and are thinking to themselves "Wow....just.......wow"

Not that thats a bad thing, I think this is a hilariously interesting discussion, its like a train wreck in progress you can't look away from :P

• Thumbs Up 1

I think this is a hilariously interesting discussion,

Well then, mission accomplished. My foremost reason for creating this topic was in fact because i felt that this forum has been growing a little "stale" as of late (that's what happens when you ban discussions on perverted sexual matters, i tell's ya!), so i thought we could use a thread about a somewhat silly topic. :P

*Points at the comics* now these are the ways to determine this topic! Characters proportions constantly changing and that. Recently I would say Rouge has lost weight....if that's something of interest to anyone

What Rouge has is a bad case of Lordosis . She uses her large breasts to hide this fact as they sorta balance her out and just make it look as though she just has a big butt.

As for Tails... Well I guess he is rather pear-shaped isn't he? Still, it's nothing compared to Eggman who purposely wears long pants that come up well above his waistline to prevent him from getting a muffin top.

This topic.

This topic.

We did have a "Sonic's Religion" topic a few months ago. These words accuretely describe my emotions on that topic as well. 0_0

We did have a "Sonic's Religion" topic a few months ago. These words accuretely describe my emotions on that topic as well. 0_0

No foolin'? Time to start digging through pages...

What Rouge has is a bad case of Lordosis . She uses her large breasts to hide this fact as they sorta balance her out and just make it look as though she just has a big butt.

No way, she's just bootylicious! Rouge is probably part black. That totally explains it!

That is because Amy is a 'cute' character instead of cool, which is a design choice. Which makes Amy the only hedgehog n the series with an actual butt.

Yet her chest keeps getting smaller. Am the only one whose noticed that?

156.JPG

You know, I've always been proud of how the fanbase from making grabs from that scene some kind of recurring joke. Since you posted it, I've thought of about 5 different captions of highly inappropriate innuendo to go along with it.

Well, in the artwork at least. The games themselves, not so much.

Tails has always looked kind of chubby, at least in his official artwork.

In the classic games, he had sort of a barrel chested body. In the modern games, he's pear shaped, almost like Luigi.

No way, she's just bootylicious! Rouge is probably part black. That totally explains it!

But........Her fur is white......

whatisthisidonteven.jpg

While we're on the topic of weird things about the designs of Sonic characters...

blaze-the-cat-mario-and-sonic-at-the-olympic-winter-games-character-screenshot.jpg

What ARE those things that Blaze keeps in a pnytail? They look like feathers, should be hair, but they don't look like hair and at that I cannot imagine Blaze having those down.

KnucklesR.jpg

What ARE those white things that extend from Knuckles... knuckles? Does he have extra claws something skin to Wolverine's claws coming out of his knuckles?

wave-sexy-swallow_36150_1.jpg?cache=1259503893

To this day I am unsure if Wave is wearing a shirt or not. I mean I'm sure she is but why does it look like the fur/feathers/whatever are part of her shirt AND also look like they're part of her?

BlackDoomWithDoom%27sEye.JPG

It's suggested Doom's Eye comes sliding out of Black Doom's head.. .Can you imagine watching that octopus thing come sliding out of his forehead eye socket?

225px-Screenshot_shadow_14.jpg

How come they turned Maria's fairly-normal looking outfit and younger appearance from Sonic Adventure 2 and then totally make her look like she's dressed like a princess or Alice from Alice in Wonderland in Shadow the Hedgehog and took her from being flat chested to pumping up her breast size?

mariarobotnik.png

And did anyone else notice that Chip's unique proportions and some of his details look eeringly like another character named Chip...?

Chip_Unleashed.png

chip-n-dale-childhood-memories-250718_1024_768.jpg

Not best comparison pics but they have some visual cue similarities...

Edited by Dusk the Wisp Keeper
  • Thumbs Up 2

Weird thing to respond to, but Amy is only, like, what...8-ish?

Why does she even have a "chest" at all? Animal logic, or...?

Her age along with some of the other characters has changed from game to game. She was 8 in Sonic CD, but checking up... Wow I thought Amy was supposed to be 14 but no it appears she's supposed to be 12. Well.. I mean I know some mature kids but she doesn't act anything like a 12 year-old. O_o

She's 12, so it's not impossible. :-/