Awoo.

Tails is fat

batson

Lol I took a long break from these forums. I come back and this is the most recent topic. I think I need a longer break...

Edited by AlexM305
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

What ARE those things that Blaze keeps in a pnytail? They look like feathers, should be hair, but they don't look like hair and at that I cannot imagine Blaze having those down.

Well, if Deviantart is anything to go by*shot'd*

Ahem, actually, I can't think of that either, but I guess it would make her look at least like a short haired female, and that's a no-no for Blaze.

To this day I am unsure if Wave is wearing a shirt or not. I mean I'm sure she is but why does it look like the fur/feathers/whatever are part of her shirt AND also look like they're part of her?

Check her new Free Riders Artwork (thanks Woun for posting it)

It seems like she has chest feathers but they are inside the shirt.

Also, this artwork made quite evident that her look like she has some butt despite not being a cute character.

Also, we shoul keep this topic going 'till halloween to scare people. :lol:

Creepiest... topic... EVAH!!1!

Edited by gato

Also, we shoul keep this topic going 'till halloween to scare people. :lol:

Creepiest... topic... EVAH!!1!

I'll take your "Tails is Fat" topic and raise you one topic.

And I have a topic for your secondary interest :P

SSMB is not short of creepy Sonic-related posts :lol:

While we're on the topic of weird things about the designs of Sonic characters...

blaze-the-cat-mario-and-sonic-at-the-olympic-winter-games-character-screenshot.jpg

What ARE those things that Blaze keeps in a pnytail? They look like feathers, should be hair, but they don't look like hair and at that I cannot imagine Blaze having those down.

Have you ever seen hair kept up like that? Often enough it does kinda 'break' and sorta look like that.

Also I've always thought they were individual braids held together.

I'll take your "Tails is Fat" topic and raise you one topic.

And I have a topic for your secondary interest :P

SSMB is not short of creepy Sonic-related posts :lol:

Ah, good times. Foot fetishes and suicidal Sonic.:blush:

• Thumbs Up 1

To this day I am unsure if Wave is wearing a shirt or not. I mean I'm sure she is but why does it look like the fur/feathers/whatever are part of her shirt AND also look like they're part of her?

For that matter, where the heck ARE their wings? They just have arms. SIssies can't fly on their own and need freaking hoverboards. God, Jet, for such an egotist, you really suck!

For that matter, where the heck ARE their wings? They just have arms. SIssies can't fly on their own and need freaking hoverboards. God, Jet, for such an egotist, you really suck!

I never noticed that she grew breasts in ShTH. I was to creeped out by her devil face in the manual :-(

P.S. They gave Gerald mad scientist spiral glasses.

Edited by MarcelloF

I never noticed that she grew breasts in ShTH. I was to creeped out by her devil face in the manual :-(

Back before ShTH came out, there was a joke theory around here that Maria's "Devil Face" was actually because she was Black Doom in disquise.

"SHADOW, I AM YOUR HUMAN GIRLFRIEND."

How I remember this is beyond me. I think I was still a lurker back then.....

Anyone notice how Rouge has arms and wings?

Also, she's the token sexy character, but in real life Bats are anything but.

Chip_Unleashed.png

It was foreshadowed from the very start that Chip is actually millions of years old. How? Because he has gray hair. Just like an old man.

You cannot unsee.

Edited by Unknownlight
  • Thumbs Up 2

Anyone notice how Rouge has arms and wings?

Also, she's the token sexy character, but in real life Bats are anything but.

The wings and arms thing only started bothering me when the Babylon Rogues entered the equation and they didn't have both. I find it a little weird, but I guess bird and mammal furries have different "wing rules" or something.

As for the paradox of a sexy bat, that's part of why I like Rouge. A lot of the characters' species are a little odd for their chosen gimmicks, really, and I like that a lot. Sure, you've got a ninja chameleon, but who (pre-Sonic) would equate super speed with hedgehogs or youth and naivete with foxes? Knuckles being an echidna actually makes perfect sense, though. They're nature's manliest men, no lie.

As for the paradox of a sexy bat, that's part of why I like Rouge. A lot of the characters' species are a little odd for their chosen gimmicks, really, and I like that a lot. Sure, you've got a ninja chameleon, but who (pre-Sonic) would equate super speed with hedgehogs or youth and naivete with foxes? Knuckles being an echidna actually makes perfect sense, though. They're nature's manliest men, no lie.

Aww, I was about to post that. :(

As for the babylons, I always thought all the answers lied in the fact that they are descendant from aliens...

red-tailed-hawk-eating.jpg (Typical hawk)

+

alien23.jpg (Wingless theeted beast)

=

Sonicriders_jet.png(Jet)

:V

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 3

CRACK THEORY!

The Rogues are descendants of aliens, but they pretty much look like every other animal character.

Does that mean ALL the animal characters are descendants of aliens?

CRACK THEORY!

The Rogues are descendants of aliens, but they pretty much look like every other animal character.

They're also descendants of genies. Does that mean all the characters are genies?

...Why yes it does! :P

...Which only brings up the question of WHY aliens were screwing around with birds/other animals. :mellow:

Edited by BlazingTales
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh, so we now officially have the Sonic Party Thread. :D

But, yes, relevant, while maybe old to some, but:

Look at Tails' butt in the opening.

CANNOT UNSEE.

...Which only brings up the question of WHY aliens were screwing around with birds/other animals. :mellow:

They obviously needed someone to find that Damn fourth Chaos Emerald for them.