Awoo.

Tails is fat

batson

I'm surprised so many people were shocked by Sonic character's bean feet a few pages back. I've never seen a single piece of CANON artwork where they have toes.

Also fanartists:

035amy.jpg

Amy doesn't have a peach belly like Sonic and none of them have navels. 8I That's annoyed me for so long in fanart for some reason.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 1

Aww, I was about to post that. :(

As for the Babylons, I always thought all the answers lied in the fact that they are descendant from aliens...

red-tailed-hawk-eating.jpg (Typical hawk)

+

alien23.jpg (Wingless theeted beast)

=

Sonicriders_jet.png(Jet)

:V

Now I can't get visual images of an alien and a hawk mating out of my head, damn you... DAMN YOU...

And damn the Babylon Rogues making no sense! I mean I can accept they're descendants were genies... Kind of, we get it, Babylon Garden is a piece of ancient civilization that flies with an ancient genie race that used to inhabitant it... A bit far-stretched by acceptable... But then Zero Gravity comes in and all of the sudden they're also aliens and the Babylon Garden is a freaking spaceship. This bothers me to no end since a race of Bird Genie Aliens is just a huge WTF, I see little to no connection between the three. 8I

I am half expecting Sonic Free Riders to throw something else into the mix...

BIRD GENIE ALIEN MOLEPEOPLE CONFIRMED!!!

And Shadow is a 50 year-old hedgehog fantasizing about a dead 12 year old girl. TAKE THAT SOCIETY!!

Also, in Sonic X as Jez says they don't have toes either. Look...

051amycream.jpg

And since I know everyone was thinking it, here's what everyone really wanted to see..

107group.jpg

...Chris Thorndyke in a bathing suit.

Not enough, well how bout this?

086eggman.jpg

...Eggman in a bathing suit. At least he has toes.

Edited by Dusk the Wisp Keeper
  • Thumbs Up 3

086eggman.jpg

...Eggman in a bathing suit. At least he has toes.

Now that'S creepy. Humans with toes? What.

I fixed it, so he seems normal:

NormalEggman.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

Now that'S creepy. Humans with toes? What.

I fixed it, so he seems normal:

NormalEggman.jpg

046eggman.jpg

I swear this image was not edited in any form. No really, it was like that naturally. That really was in a scene in Sonic X.

Edited by Dusk the Wisp Keeper

046eggman.jpg

I swear this image was not edited in any form. No really, it was like that naturally. That really was in a scene in Sonic X.

And this is why I prefer SatAM compared to Sonic X.

Those animators are weird, idiota pazessco

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

086eggman.jpg

EGGMAN = WALDO!!!11!1!one!!

Now it all makes sense. That explains why I could never find him. >_>

EDIT:

And damn the Babylon Rogues making no sense! I mean I can accept they're descendants were genies... Kind of, we get it, Babylon Garden is a piece of ancient civilization that flies with an ancient genie race that used to inhabitant it... A bit far-stretched by acceptable... But then Zero Gravity comes in and all of the sudden they're also aliens and the Babylon Garden is a freaking spaceship. This bothers me to no end since a race of Bird Genie Aliens is just a huge WTF, I see little to no connection between the three. 8I

In all seriousnes, I can't see where this bird alien genie mix comes from, AFAIK Sonic Riders never stated that the babylons were genies, that was just a conclusion that Jet got after finding the treasure, also, the Fight against Babylon guardian made pretty clear there was more to that garden than what meets the eye (even more if we take digital dimension as a part of the garden).

Then Zero Gravity came and explained they were aliens, proving Jet's theory wrong (haven't played this game, so I could be the one being wrong here).

Now the alien/bird hybrid part, that's another story...

Edited by gato
  • Thumbs Up 2

Holy crap, no elbows! :U

Like those toys, Betty Spaghetty :0

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

Has anyone noticed that in the games, all the female anthros wear clothes? WHAT ARE THEY HIDING!?!?

PINGASES, because the guys obviously don't have any... 'cept Eggman.

• Thumbs Up 1

But Sonic does have a PINGAS. D: He just runs so fast that it's permanently behind him.

Sonic: "Aw geez, I gotta take a leak...where's that darn-... *looks at 'tail' * AH, here it is."

*shot*

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

Does this count for Sally as well, because even with that Vest, she's got nothing on.

I always found it kind of disturbing how Sally has this gigantic lump on her chest that vaugely looks like boobs. In one comic you see it from a upshot perspective and it's just a tumor-esque lump on her chest. Do all the girls in the Sonic Archieverse have boobs like that, or just Sally?

I always found it kind of disturbing how Sally has this gigantic lump on her chest that vaugely looks like boobs. In one comic you see it from a upshot perspective and it's just a tumor-esque lump on her chest. Do all the girls in the Sonic Archieverse have boobs like that, or just Sally?

ummmm I'm pretty sure that's just one artist who draws like that other times the girls figures change depending on who draws. Sometimes the girls have almost no chest and other times....they have like superhero bodys.

This topic is strange but I think Tails just has like baby fat, not real fat.

I can't believe I made it through all six pages, sanity (partly) intact. Anyway, I don't think its so much that he's fat, but more that it's just thick fur. I mean he is a fox and all.

...Which only brings up the question of WHY aliens were screwing around with birds/other animals. :mellow:

I'm more concerned with the fact that apparently the aliens were fucking genies and the alien-genie hybrids went on to fuck birds.

What have you done SEGA. Do you even know.

• Thumbs Up 1

Aliens still don't feel natural to me Sonic plots but do you notice how they KEEP coming up in the last 5 years. SERIOUSLY SEGA, the last 5 years have been filled with aliens, time travel, and alternate dimensions!

Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, Sonic Colors = All have to do with aliens

Sonic Next-Gen, Sonic Rivals, Sonic Rivals 2, Shadow the Hedgehog = All have to do with time travel

Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Rivals 2, Sonic & the Secret Rings, Sonic & the Black Knight, Chronicles = all have to do with alternate dimensions

Also, ancient artifacts or entities are the worst of all.

Sonic Adventure, Adventure 2, Riders 1, Riders Zero Gravity, Rush Adventure, Next-Gen, Rivals 2, Secret Rings, Black Knight, Unleashed, Battle, Chronicles = all have to do with ancient artifacts.

I do want to clarify I actually like the Wisp those and have an unusual fondness of some of the things that have come out of some of the overused plot devices.

Aliens still don't feel natural to me Sonic plots but do you notice how they KEEP coming up in the last 5 years. SERIOUSLY SEGA, the last 5 years have been filled with aliens, time travel, and alternate dimensions!

I'm not a huge, huge fan of aliens in Sonic, but I'm totally fine with them appearing at this point. Honestly, Chaos and the Chao were a bigger hurdle for me when they first appeared than aliens ever were. Once I could accept the cuddly digital pets and the mutant water god as natural inhabitants of the Earth, the idea of something not much weirder coming from another planet just seemed like a natural progression. We've had a nice balance of aliens, too: the evil Black Arms, the benign, ancient Babylonians and the friendly Wisps. I might be sick of them if they were always the same thing (see: Eggman's Monsters of the Week), but they've been employed with enough variety that I've never had a problem.

Time travel and alternate dimensions, on the other hand... I can deal with them, but part of me really wishes that they'd never gotten involved (with the exception of CD, which didn't really have much to do with time travel at all, plot-wise). The episodic nature of the series' storyline means that none of those concepts can really be explored in the detail they deserve, and they've made a bit of a mess of continuity. Well... a bit more of a mess.

Seriously, this is a stupid topic tails is not fat, and even if he was why would it matter, LMAO!!! Not to be an ass are anything but...WOW..."tails is fat" :blink:

• Bad Quality Post 4

Seriously, this is a stupid topic tails is not fat, and even if he was why would it matter, LMAO!!! Not to be an ass are anything but...WOW..."tails is fat" :blink:

It isnt even a legitmate complaint, it was intended as a joke to liven things up. Lighten up a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fine, lets all go back to the depressing "why does the Sonic series suck so much" topics you guys. O^O Sure sounds fun.

• Thumbs Up 3

It isnt even a legitmate complaint, it was intended as a joke to liven things up. Lighten up a bit.

It's not that its a complaint, its just...dumb as hell to talk about, lol. And the one about sonic and green eyes is equally as dumb.

And sonic is back on the right track so those days about him sucking are gone. sonic 4 redeemed sonic as a whole and sonic colors will redeem the 3D series.

Edited by Falcon