Awoo.

Tails is fat

batson

It's not that its a complaint, its just...dumb as hell to talk about, lol. And the one about sonic and green eyes is equally as dumb.

Hence the fact that we're joking. We're in no way taking this seriously at all. The green eyes argument holds no ground because that wasnt a joke, THIS is.

I highly doubt all of you are joking seeing as how this has went 7 pages but whatever i guess, lol.

And in my opinion i think tails wen he was younger on the genesis is a lil' fatter than now. Back then he was 7, now he's 8 and is a lil' more athletic.

Edited by Falcon

I highly doubt all of you are joking seeing as how this has went 7 pages but whatever i guess, lol.

Thats because we werent talking about Tails being fat for 7 pages, we shifted to other jokes about Sonic character biology. Didn't you read the topic at all?

• Thumbs Up 1

You're being a total killjoy. Like... you are really missing the fun in this. :(

*looks in the scope and sees a downed Inferno*

Nigga moments are the number 3 killer of black men just under Fried Chicken and FEMA. Thats a fact.

*gets hailed and lauded for making a Boondocks joke*

He's a bigger buzz-kill than Buzz Killington. :V

*Shot for making a Family Guy joke*

Oh you know what would be incredibly droll? Looking at ink sketches (or something along those lines lol).

• Thumbs Up 1

It's not that its a complaint, its just...dumb as hell to talk about, lol. And the one about sonic and green eyes is equally as dumb.

You heard it here first, folks. No fun discussion. Back to bitching at each other about Sonic 4 for all of you!

Edited by Tornado
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Chuckle 1

You heard it here first, folks. No fun discussion. Back to bitching at each other about Sonic 4 for all of you!

But we are! Didn't you notice how obese his tails looked on that rocket's logo? Makes me wanna RAEG!

• Thumbs Up 2

this is a stupid topic

Thats just your opinion. As I have stated before I find this topic vastly amusing and humorous, I don't see anything bad about that, no need to go and poopoo a topic because you think its stupid. Live a little, man.

But we are! Didn't you notice how obese his tails looked on that rocket's logo? Makes me wanna RAEG!

C'mon, now. That's clearly just extra muscle he built up while hauling Sonic and Knuckles around in Heroes.

...since it's actually marginally related to this topic and I was reminded of it by the recent Free Riders videos, I'll raise this issue again: why is every female character but Cream's weight officially a secret, even the ones who really shouldn't care? I mean, why does Marine care if someone knows how much she weighs? WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE ARE WE SETTING FOR LITTLE GIRLS ARRRRGH

C'mon, now. That's clearly just extra muscle he built up while hauling Sonic and Knuckles around in Heroes.

...since it's actually marginally related to this topic and I was reminded of it by the recent Free Riders videos, I'll raise this issue again: why is every female character but Cream's weight officially a secret, even the ones who really shouldn't care? I mean, why does Marine care if someone knows how much she weighs? WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE ARE WE SETTING FOR LITTLE GIRLS ARRRRGH

No idea TBH; Although I think it was mentioned on Sonic Wiki that the reason why Cream isn't afraid to tell about her weight is because she's too young to understand why weight matters to girls.

why does Marine care if someone knows how much she weighs? WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE ARE WE SETTING FOR LITTLE GIRLS ARRRRGH

O_O Marine's in Free Riders?

O_O Marine's in Free Riders?

Er, no, as much as I'd love that. All of the characters' vital statistics have been on Sonic Channel forever; Free Riders just brought the weight issue back to my attention with the characters it did include. I'd have used a more Free Riders-relevant example, but Marine is the one who bothers me the most. I mean, she's eight years old. And she's Marine. I'd have bought that maybe she just doesn't know how much she weighs, but the idea that she does know and considers it something worth hiding is just bizarre to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah, well, I got excited for a second because I thought we'd finally be hearing her voice. :P

Oh well.

Hmm, just picture a young, spunky Australian girl speaking, and you're golden.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, just picture a young, spunky Australian girl speaking, and you're golden.

I'm guessing by "Australian" you mean "American doing a terrible impression of an Australian".

No offense, but with all the outdated slang she used, I always thought she'd sound less "that chick from Round the Twist", and more like "that chick from The Critic that Jay dated"

By that, I mean she wouldn't sound a Australian at all. :D

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox

Amy isn't the only one with flipper feet...

t_d5.png

QUIT EATING ICE CREAM YOU FAT ASS!! DON'T YOU HEAR WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU?!!!

ALSO, STOP RAPING PLANTS!! JUST BLOW THEM UP INSTEAD!!

• Thumbs Up 9
  • Absolutely 1

So he still has a little baby fat, aww. So what? His vulpine form is naturally curvy anyway, plus all that thick fur probably just makes it more obvious. I'd hardly call him fat just because his belly is a little plump anyway =P Poor kid. You're gonna give him a complex.

This THE most adorable post. Ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd have used a more Free Riders-relevant example, but Marine is the one who bothers me the most. I mean, she's eight years old.

She's 7, actually. [/uselesspost]

Reading...Reading.... What about we discuss what hair jell shadow and silver use..I mean whats up with their spikes? Something tells me that Silver got such spikes cause his psychic powers wouldn't listen to him, and now his hair stays that way...Shadow? Not sure...They must be made of metal, which would explain why he trips for no reasons, or even worse! After Dr.Gerald gave shadow an emerald, he then by accident swallowed it, and his spikes rise up-ward. Even though he coughed out the emerald, he still was stuck with such spikes.

Edited by Alex2beta

Well yeah your right, I didn't read the whole topic, my bad i just jumped to conclusion beacuse all of the bad stuff i hear about this site and it's so called whining about stupid things, but you guy's are actually kinda funny :lol:

But I am NOT Buzzkill that's the most annoying oldschool badnik and therefore is my arch enemy, right when you think your going to change super sonic there he goes to catch ya when you least expect it, it even got me in sonic 4. Well that's what happens when you wait 16 yrs for a sequel your skills get rusty as hell, lmao!

QUIT EATING ICE CREAM YOU FAT ASS!! DON'T YOU HEAR WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU?!!!

The fact that he is just fat in the butt makes me think that he has Nerd Fat, and by that I mean being fat in the butt area just because he spend too much time sitting in front of the computer or TEH CONSOLES!!1!

That 12 year old girls should force boys to date with them and do panty shots every time they jump? :unsure:

*Coughs*

Now about Marine, I guess she wants to give a good image as a capitain, something that inspires respect and admiration, and good looks is part of it (that, or you can try to be extremely ugly to inspire fear depends in what kind of capitain you want to be), so I guess weight can be considered as a worry.

Also:

Marine_the_Racoon.jpg

I just noticed she had 2 ponytails... Why I never noticed that before? And why are her ponytails facing upwards? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... (everyday is a new experience in this topic)

Now that we are talking about weight and Marine, I would like to talk about Blaze...

Blaze worries about weight (being a tomboy princess) actually surprised me, I also just realized that Blaze is 14, I always though she was 16 or something. (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

I guess she is in those days when one tries to find oneself, maybe in a few years (like if time actually passed in the seires xD) we could find someone completelly different, also, I guess this adds to that tsundere charm she has.

Stop making fun of the nerd with a glandular problem.

His belly brings all the plant girls to the yard.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • My Emmerdoods 1

What I like about Blaze is that she gets angry when people say something about her small breasts :lol: When I read that, I laughed.

But to something more important:

This is Maria in SA2. Not very attractive, but she looks (somewhat) normal, no?

SA2MariaandGerald.jpg

Then comes Shadow The Hedgehog:

ShTHMariaandGerald.jpg

Look at those demonic eyes and evil smile going along with her chin beard (Or what ever it's called)

But on a more serious note. This is supposed to be the same photograph, yet there are so many differences :lol: