Awoo.

Tails is fat

batson

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. SHE PLANNED THE WHOLE ATTACK ON THE ARK AND FAKED HER OWN DEATH, WENT TO EARTH, GOT A SEX CHANGE AND CHANGED HER FIRST NAME TO IVO.

SONIC TEAM HAS BEEN PLAYING US FOR FOOLS ALL ALONG.

...also, Tails is fat.

...Why, that might be just the most brilliant post I have ever seen! Someone, get this man to Sonic team right now!

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. SHE PLANNED THE WHOLE ATTACK ON THE ARK AND FAKED HER OWN DEATH, WENT TO EARTH, GOT A SEX CHANGE AND CHANGED HER FIRST NAME TO IVO.

You know, this would explain why we have a blonde haired Eggman in Free Riders, Maybe it's Ma.....

OH... MY... :o

Edited by gato

Perhaps... but how does that explain the fatness?

Hahahahahaha! Bravo! This is some excellent satire. I admit it. I was fooled into thinking this was a serious topic at first, but the satirical tone in the opening post gave it away. Funny stuff!

Hehe, "Tails is fat". That's so silly.

How do you do a BMI for an anthropomorphic animal?

BUTWAIT!

u iz furgettin 'bout BONE DENSITY! :o

And the fact that he has two more tails than a human does, and is shorter than a human is. I suppose that we could forgive this by calculating a suitable goalpost change in terms of score boundaries, but still...

BONE DENSITY!

I doubt Tails will ever be litterally obese as long as he's buddys with Sonic. Then again, Sonic's been having alot of solo adventures lately... on no.

While I was lurking, I came across this thread. Now here's my input. Yes, I noticed that Tails is a bit on the chubby side. I did notice he had a little gut. I pointed this out on the Tails fan page on Facebook (when I had my account activated) and I got a funny response from the person who runs that page.

That's it, I'm convinced Iizuka has a fat furry fetish, this is unacceptable!!!!!1111

Guys, lets all buy Sonic 2 on the release of Sonic Colors!1111 I'm tired of Tails being so fat11111 >: (

Edited by SuperClassic
  • Thumbs Up 5

I have a theory;

Tails had a desperate day because Sonic one again was the hero and he was just the "yellow following cat", but as HE'S A FOX he desperately began to eat A LOT.

tailstube.gif

The next day, he felt himself EXTREMELY blew up, which is obvious, so he had to hurry

sa2b_tails_pic0036.png

for his daily pitstop on the toilet;

tails.jpg

Since our furry friend is a little young, he needed some help over at the toilets, so he had to ask his good ol' pal Sonic;

007tails.jpg

Well, Sonic mentioned his big ass

sonic_x_cms_big.jpg

And told him so, so Tails explained why he had such a big ass and Sonic promised not to share that info with anybody else.

So, that's why we will nevah know why Tails' ass is fat like that ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

It never occurred to me how much of a hippie Gerald looked like in the SA2 photo.

Or maybe that's just me. He just has that one button-unbuttoned shirt, unkempt mustache, and a relaxed look on his face that just screams "Chillll braaaaahh".

Maybe I'm crazy.

• Thumbs Up 2

Thank you Captain Obvious. Nah I'm only joking but anyways he was fat since he first appeared I mean weren't most of the Sonic characters fat then and now? Excluding the girls.

Umm, Tails is not fat, people. Then again, we don't know for sure if the anthropomorphic animals in the Sonic universe are fat, lean or not, because they always have the same noodle-shaped limb, round-belly physiques in their designs (or most of them do). I wish some characters would have more muscle instead of fat, but that's only my opinion I'm afraid.

Tails looks fine the way he is, so why would you say he's fat? He's not. I know you probably made this topic for joke purposes, but still.

Edited by Vulpine
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

BUMP! What an interesting topic XD

2-002-Sonic_Muscle_Inflation.jpg

2-M01-Tails_Muscle_Inflation.jpg

2-M01-Robotnik_Muscle_Inflation.jpg

Oh gawd no D:

Super_Eggman.png

SuperRobotnik.png

The Chaos Emeralds are clearly the Sonic game's Dragonballs. If Eggman has them all, he can use them to achive his Super form Saiyan form. IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

• Thumbs Up 8

Thank you for bumping this thread, there was so much joy obtained from reading the comments xD

Yeah he's a lil' chubby x3 but it adds too the cuteness, I think his rounder classic look was more baby fat (Aww), and to me it always seems like he was a bit clumsy at running (stubby wittle guy biggrin.png ), that is until you went fast enough to his hover/run animation.

They kept a bit of the baby fat, and made him taller- so... the weight distributes a bit I guess? (I see now... the effect this thread has on you, need to quickly finish this comment before I think too hard about the rest of their anatomy)

While I was searching pics, I noticed on his generations classic models, that there's blue buckles under his socks... why did they remove that? It was a nice little variation from between him and sonic (their red/white theme)

(and since someone brought it up, another reason I like Blaze, is that they state that she's self conscious about her flat chest- it's just a tidbit of personality but I appreciate it xD)

Also thanks to the gif above, I had always wondered which color his eyelids were, tan or blue, but after searching for modern sonic (took a while, he does not show off his sexy eyelids enough) his eyelids are blue... (well at least I know for sure now what to color them in future drawings tongue.png )