Awoo.

Caliburn opinions topic

Rusty Spy

Yeah, and she was already a princess, so maybe she has a taste for what royalty is like.

And not to mention she's the Knight of the Grail anyway, so I guess she's already proved her worth. I was thinking Lancelot since he's the most powerful and closets knight to the king.

The king is dead, long live the queen. :lol:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ovarloard

• Rusty Spy

• SuperStingray

• Blazey Firekitty

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the original story, of the three, Lancelot had the most sins staining his honor.

Because of the final after-credits cutscene, I kind of got the idea that Sonic actually made the whole story up, rather than it actually happening. The whole thing about Sonic being king and all didn't make much sense until I saw that scene. The ending was really out of the blue, and how Sonic got back to his world and what happened in Camelot was unexplained, so I think that he just made the whole thing up

to get out of the date with Amy.

Just my two cents on the issue.

Anyway, I like Caliburn. His personality clashed with Sonic's, making some hilarious results! He was a good, deep, character who actually had some purpose. I wouldn't like him to come back, but he was still a great one-time character.

I didn't care much for him. He was just kind of another annoying slapped on character who didn't even need to be there. He just nagged and seemed real dull. I didn't think it was a good idea to make a talking sword.

Because of the final after-credits cutscene, I kind of got the idea that Sonic actually made the whole story up, rather than it actually happening. The whole thing about Sonic being king and all didn't make much sense until I saw that scene. The ending was really out of the blue, and how Sonic got back to his world and what happened in Camelot was unexplained, so I think that he just made the whole thing up

to get out of the date with Amy.

Just my two cents on the issue.

That theory was derailed when the book spontaneously changed its name to "Sonic and the Black Knight." Besides, I don't think that Sonic is the sort of character who could make up that story.

For some reason Caliburn reminds me of Shadow. They both hold themselves pretty highly, (That how it's said right?) they don't like Sonic's cockiness and how he show-offs a lot, and they both pay attention to their jobs before any thing else.

Anyway, I like Caliburn. His personality clashed with Sonic's, making some hilarious results! He was a good, deep, character who actually had some purpose.
That's what I'm guessing they wanted fans to understand. That's the reason I liked the sword. It wasn't just a weapon. I just couldn't stand Sharah's commentary in the last game. His voice was also nicely calm and charming.

I thought Caliburn was really funny. The banter between him and Sonic was just hilarious at many points, the overall humor of Sonic and the Black Knight was just really enjoyable. I really like how Sonic's recent new sidekicks (Chip and Caliburn as of recent) have been very humorous to watch and are nice companions to Sonic's all ready cocky personality. :)