Awoo.

So how is this game, again?

turbojet

That's it.

Get over it. I am sick and tired of seeing this intolerant attitude of yours. People have put up with your posts long enough. And I am not going to stand by this anymore while you harp on about it over and over. Consider this a warning.

You don't like how people are actually vocal about their opinions? Too bad! As a moderator, I demand that you shut up and live with it, rather than waste your breath complaining about this shit. So you know what DistantJ? You can just

10giqkj.png

Don't believe me? How about you try me. If I see you keep this up, if I see you make one more post like this, if I even so much as see you hint about how detractors are such tasteless morons like you have been doing for all this time, I will strike you. No questions asked.

I have given you many chances. So many fucking chances. But no more. You're intolerant of different opinions. You somehow think that you're taking the higher ground by demeaning those who find this game broken. And worst of all, you make stupid shit up, such as saying that the detractors on this forum are somehow insulting those who actually like this game. Who, may I ask, has actually fucking done this? DistantJ, your attitude is poor, your posts are condescending, and nobody here can stand your holier-than-thou tone. I don't understand why you make no effort to change. You pretend to listen to me when I suggest for you to cut it out, yet you turn around and pull this crap again. Now I'm ordering you to stop this embarrassing childishness at once. Have a lovely day.

That...has to be one of the most awesome and beautiful posts I have ever seen in my life. And from a moderator, no less. Back on the SEGA boards, no moderator would ever say that. If a normal user were to be that harsh when replying to a post like DistantJ's, that user would either get an infraction or tempbanned. In extreme cases, they could get permabanned. Bravo, Sean. Bravo.

On topic, as I said in the other thread about Sonic 4 opinions, I actually like the game quite a lot. Aside from some minor glitches, I was never really bothered by Sonic 4's physics, which may be partly due to the fact that I love the Rush games on DS (which have similar physics). It's certainly true that the physics aren't momentum-based like the classics, and if that bothers you it may hurt your enjoyment of the game quite a bit. I loved S4E1, though, so I recommend buying it. :)

Edited by T-Man

That...has to be one of the most awesome and beautiful posts I have ever seen in my life. And from a moderator, no less. Back on the SEGA boards, no moderator would ever say that. If a normal user were to be that harsh when replying to a post like DistantJ's, that user would either get an infraction or tempbanned. In extreme cases, they could get permabanned. Bravo, Sean. Bravo.

There's nothing "awesome" about those kinds of posts I make. I just have a short temper.

If you ask me, I think some of the other mods here benefit from having more patience with members than I do.

I only played a demo of Sonic 4. I played the XBox 360 demo and the PS3 demo. I must say that I'm more partial towards the PS3 version. I dunno what it is with the XBox 360 version. It was the controls that really threw me off. It's maybe because I'm not used to the XBox 360 controller. The PS3 version is great and I was doing much better with the PS3 version. I thought it was a lot easier to control.

It had a nostalgic feel to it, which is great and all. However, it is a bit weird to do the homing attack. The physics are bit screwy too and I'm not the only one who thinks that. That'll be something I will get used to if I get this game for the Wii (yeah the only Next Gen console I have). I might get it, however I don't know. I'm actually thinking of getting an XBox 360 at some point and I'll hopefully get Sonic 4. It'll be the first game I'll purchase for the XBox 360.

For the most part, I'm satisfied with Sonic 4. I expected it to be really bad and I was thinking it would be really bad. The physics may be a bit weird, however I'm sure I'll get used to that if I do get the full game at some point.

It doesn't work for me. What is it?

It's one of the most beautiful things you would ever see.

There's nothing "awesome" about those kinds of posts I make. I just have a short temper.

If you ask me, I think some of the other mods here benefit from having more patience with members than I do.

Yeah, I guess so. It's just that you pretty much said everything I've wanted to say to so many people for so long but was too nice to do it. XD (And I didn't want to get an infraction :P)

On topic again, another thing that should be noted, turbojet, is that a lot of people (myself included) find Sonic 4 too easy, aside from the final boss, which will give you nightmares.Aside from that, the only other thing that I should warn you about is that some of the bottomless pits are put in annoying places like in Rush, but yeah, I still recommend the game.

Edited by T-Man

• Thumbs Up 2

I dunno about you guys but I'm much happier to walk out of the cinema with a friend who didn't like the movie I just really enjoyed when he says "I didn't like it" than with the guy who says "What're you talking about, it was awful!", and proceeds to tell me all the things wrong with it which I apparently wasn't smart enough to spot.

I hope you're right. Often to me "this is clearly badly made and there's no excuse" talk implies that there's something wrong with people who don't see anything wrong with the media in question. I still maintain that this isn't a badly programmed engine, just an engine some people dislike.

• Thumbs Up 2