Awoo.

All Trailer Topic

Woun

No offense Woun, but AAUK has told you before to not link to the Press Vault. SEGA should be putting their YouTube version up shortly.

Darn, I've been Ninja's. Anyway, Frenzy is horrifying! Also loving that music!! Also lastly, the lol of the cube falling at the end. Epic.

Cool Trailer, this game gets better every time a new trailer is up.

i am guessing 1st november we are getting a new trailer then at 12 November we are getting the launch trailer :)

Since this showcases Wii exclusive Wisps, I expect we'll get a DS exclusive Wisps trailer somewhere down the line and see what the Violet Wisp can do.

Awesome trailer, Frenzy Wisp & Spikes Wisp looks so awesome XD really can't wait for this game to come out now =D.

File did. Then people guessed it would eat things and they were right... But it apparently grows too.

YES MY PRETTIES, LET ME CONSUME YOU SO I MAY GROW IN POWER, TEEHEEHEEHEE~

Not going to let his avatar go to waste you see, he knew the Purple Wisp would be his favorite

Did people guess the purple one would be Frenzy or did a file say it's called that?

Are all these CG scenes going to be in the game or are some only for the trailers? I only ask because we're seeing so many of them.

Edited by speedfreak

Guys, I'm afraid there might be another evil force besides Eggman in this... I spotted more Cyclops eyes in this trailer and full logos of it printed on things, except the giant Cyclops eye now appears on a gray skull logo with orange stripes... And in one of the CG footage things guess what I saw? A giant black tower attaching itself to the planet with giant purple roots and a GIANT EYE on the tower... This isn't looking good for Eggman-only villain.

I knew this would happen! Frenzy wisp is now my favorite power-up (not design-wise) He is a BEAST! like somebody said, its like pac-man eating everything in its way and he gets bigger and bigger! I got goosebumps by seeing him on that last CGI bit. *shiver* the awesomeness!

This music - the biggest Epic Win in the entire game! Is it really Jun? Although it's not quite his sound, but this track gorgeous anyway.

Frenzy is my favorite Wisp for now. )

• Thumbs Up 1

I think these are what you're referring to, right Dusk?

towerrootsthing.jpg

soniccoloursnoseless.jpg

"Anyone seen mah nose? It's gotta be around here somewhere."

• Thumbs Up 1

they Remind me of both Retro characters. as snake eats his food, he grew bigger and that what the purple wisp does, how it reminds me of pacman is how he opens his mouth so largely :)