Awoo.

All Trailer Topic

Woun

Since this showcases Wii exclusive Wisps, I expect we'll get a DS exclusive Wisps trailer somewhere down the line and see what the Violet Wisp can do.

Sonic team doesn't care much to advertise the DS Version. we could expect a DS Launch trailer only. 1 more DS Trailer next to launch trailer of the DS Version if we are lucky thought :-/

Edited by speedduelist

That music.

I want it injected directly into my bloodstream.

Definitely liking the look/sound of Colours so far, but that music sorta pushed it over the edge for me.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy....Crap.

Frenzy Sonic looks freaky. He looks like a beached purple shark trying to chomp anything in his reach and getting correspondingly huger with each mouthful. I couldn't help but be a little creeped out especially at the very end where Frenzy gets shown in Aquarium Park. Creepiest Sonic form next to Darkspine? Me thinks so!

That music sounds like it belongs in Asteroid Coaster. Isn't Starlight Carnival more techno?

But yeah. Wisps look fun. Sonic has a portable POW block, and frenzy should prove interesting. This is the first time I think I'm excited for a gimmick.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyone else secretly disappointed that Colours isn't the 20th anniversary game?

In terms of doing Sonic justice on his big two-oh, I mean. Not in terms of having less games to look forward to.

Anyone else secretly disappointed that Colours isn't the 20th anniversary game?

In terms of doing Sonic justice on his big two-oh, I mean. Not in terms of having less games to look forward to.

Nah, it's a great looking game and that's all that matters.

I don't know where this mindset came from that anniversary games should be a bigger deal or something, but I don't like it. They should put 100% effort into every single game, not just anniversary ones.

Edited by speedfreak

That music sounds like it belongs in Asteroid Coaster. Isn't Starlight Carnival more techno?

After actually hearing some of the Wii version of Starlight Carnival here

That song in the trailer is without a doubt from Asteroid Coaster, at least the map theme makes me think so

Anyone else think that the trailer music sounds somewhat like a fusion of these two?

I could definately hear a Sonic Adventure 2 vibe in that music (which is a good thing imo).

Guys, I'm afraid there might be another evil force besides Eggman in this... I spotted more Cyclops eyes in this trailer and full logos of it printed on things, except the giant Cyclops eye now appears on a gray skull logo with orange stripes... And in one of the CG footage things guess what I saw? A giant black tower attaching itself to the planet with giant purple roots and a GIANT EYE on the tower... This isn't looking good for Eggman-only villain.

Yeah, I agree as well. *sigh* That's just what we need...ANOTHER DARK GAIA!!! :angry:

After actually hearing some of the Wii version of Starlight Carnival here

That song in the trailer is without a doubt from Asteroid Coaster, at least the map theme makes me think so

Yep. Agree with you 100% :D. The song has to be an Asteroid Coaster act song.

soniccoloursnoseless.jpg

"Anyone seen mah nose? It's gotta be around here somewhere."

Sonic's really gotta lay off the plastic surgery... :rolleyes:

Anyhow, those power-ups all look crazy cool. Really original, surprisingly, though I'm a bit disappointed that now, you need wisps to do moves that were originally standard, like the spin dash and light speed dash. Still, it's cool that they crammed it all in somehow, and once again, everything look fantastic. And holy crap, that level with the green wisp looks freaking enormous.

And I love the music, it finally sounds like a true successor to Sonic Adventure, one of my favorite game sound-tracks of all time. It sounds like Sonic Adventure's rock/pop mixed with Unleashed's orchestral, and I love every single tune I've heard so far. I gotta feeling this game could have one of the best Sonic soundtracks of all time.

Edited by EXshad

Yeah, I agree as well. *sigh* That's just what we need...ANOTHER DARK GAIA!!! :angry:
Don't get too worked up over this just yet. The "evidence" so far is very sketchy; it could mean nothing just as easily (if not more) as it could mean giant monster.

It could be an evil Wisp that Eggman's using to destroy the others. Like, good wisps vs. bad ones or something. Or, it could simply be a new motif Eggman's using for his robots, and that "tower" is Eggman's new invention to harness the Wisps, or something... I dunno.

I don't care if Eggman's not the final boss, I just don't want another monster of the week. If that makes any sense :P

Don't get too worked up over this just yet. The "evidence" so far is very sketchy; it could mean nothing just as easily (if not more) as it could mean giant monster.

Guess you're right...All questions will be answered in 3 WEEKS!! YAY!!!! :lol:

Y'know...what happens when Sonic get one of those blue rings when he activates the Blue Cube's power? I've always wondered... :mellow:

I am so tempted to buy a Wii just for this game. I shit you not. I always favored this game over Sonic the Hedgehog 4 from the moment I heard about it and shit it looks aweseome. I just...dammit.

That "FRENZY!" power is purely amazing. It's Sonic gone hungry hungry hippo!

"Anyone seen mah nose? It's gotta be around here somewhere."

Don't worry, Sonic, Comic Relief has the perfect solution to your dilemma!

2qnzihd.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Finally! Some Sonic Relief love around this place!

:lol:

Thank you BlazingTales for showing me it's not all been in vain, haha <3

• 2 weeks later...

I have a feeling that we will be getting a new trailer today.

the first trailer of the previous month was at 11 October, and then a new trailer came out in 21 october (that is 10 days after the previous trailer).

so it would make sense that we would be seeing a trailer today, maybe even IGN Exclusive, it could be tommorow thought.

but i can't be sure this is just a guess. i am also guessing we will be seeing a new trailer in 6 of November.