Awoo.

Gamespot Demo Final Build!

Detective Shadzter

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/sonicfreeriders/video/6282623

Just halfway through watching them play the final build here. Blaze, Silver, Vector and a blue version of the E series robots (seen as part of Shadow's team) are confirmed here. Story mode has Eggman dressed up like a king and it appears characters are split-up into teams.

Will update with more when I'm done watching it.

Wave's voice has certainly changed a bit. Sounds more tomboyish.

Amy, Cream and... VECTOR?

That's an odd team.

Edited by Blue Blood

So now we have:

Sonic

Tails

Knuckles

Jet

Wave

Storm

Amy

Rouge

Cream

Metal Sonic

Shadow

Eggman

Silver

Blaze

Vector

E-10000G

E-10000B(since he's blue)

Am I missing anyone?

I love how the SEGA rep didn't seem to know much about the game. Most people wouldn't know who the Babylon Rouges are, but you'd certainly expect a rep for the game to. Fail.

Edited by Blue Blood

Downloading now. I think I'll do a reactions as I watch post!

*Still got that lame arse menu I see. What a waste.

*Ooh, story..aww skipped

*Lol Team Heroes

*Amy, Cream and Vector on a Team, WTF

*Shadow, Rouge, and a Eggman bot, BIGGER wtf!

*FRAG YEAH METAL SONIC!

*Oh damn, Shadow looks BADASS

*Lol Vector is bikes only!

*Ooh, E-10000G stats:

Height: 120 cm

Weight: 300KG

*FRAG YEAH SILVER!

*Can't Hear Knuckles too well, but he sounds similar to now.

*And that's how you use bike gear!

*Wave also sounds similar, hey, I can hear Shadow! Sounds better already!

*This level reminds me of Digital Dimension

* Oh hey, I can hear Wave now! Similar but WAY more attitude.

Ohh, I'll be watching next week then!

CHECK OUT THE VA RESPONCE TIME!!! WHOA!!! .. ... ... .. .. It's never going to understand a Yorkshire accent is it?

Bloody hell... the responce times of the thing look worse than they did in the E3 demo. Does anything on Kintect work?

Cor the ring can... I have dreamed of the day they would put a ring can in the game.

Also did you hear what he said "I'm going to switch to another stage... before I tired myself out" That was after playing for 1 min and jumping twice! It bodes well for the rest of us doesn't it. Is there anything about this game thats actually good?

Also did you hear what he said "I'm going to switch to another stage... before I tired myself out" That was after playing for 1 min and jumping twice! It bodes well for the rest of us doesn't it. Is there anything about this game thats actually good?

Granted he does sound and look nervous as hell, it was still funny. Also, the roster is good. Let's all buy Kinect and this game so we can see the roster for ourselves!

Granted he does sound and look nervous as hell, it was still funny. Also, the roster is good. Let's all buy Kinect and this game so we can see the roster for ourselves!

You may be joking, but I had actually paid on my Kinect reservation today XD

I herd Waev.

:U

Must.....hear...other..voices...NAO.

*prays for one of Sega's famous "epic-whole-game leaks"*

Edited by Ferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

You may be joking, but I had actually paid on my Kinect reservation today XD

Fair enough if you want the game or Kinect, but if you're only doing it for the roster then... oh dear.

Looks alot better than I originally thought, though I still dunno if I am willing to immediately shell out money for a Kinect just to get this, especially when I hate non-traditional controls.....plus I doubt I have enough room where I game to be jumping 360's <_< Anybody know if there will be a controller option?

WTF is with santa/king Eggman?? Looks retarded.

Be interesting to see how this turns out though.

Fair enough if you want the game or Kinect, but if you're only doing it for the roster then... oh dear.

It's something of a combination of both. I liked both of the previous Riders, and I'm interested in all the new voices (it's DBZ Kai all over again!). This was way before I heard Metal Sonic was involved.

It probably helps that Colors is featuring a gameplay style that I absolutely detested.

I'll YouTube it for you all if you'd like. :)

That'd be awesome, thanks :D Will credit you in my news post :)

V-Vector?

VECTORVECTORVECTORVECTORVECTOR.

...man, that rep was pretty painful to watch. All of this new information is pretty great, though; the additions to the roster are quite nice and Wave's new voice is very appropriate. King Eggman looks ridiculously awesome, too, and the idea of Vector sharing a team with Amy and Cream is pretty great, even though it seems like the actual story mode will be pretty bare-bones... pretty good stuff all around. It's really a pity about the whole Kinect thing, since I actually rather like the Riders series and I'd otherwise be very tempted to pick this one up.

Taking another listen to gather some more details about the new cast.

From what I can hear, both Shadow and Rouge are more high pitched than before. Also Metal Sonic has his same sound effects from the Rivals games. Additionally, Metal Sonic looks...normal. That is to say, he doesn't have a single "riders style" feature whatsoever. No glasses, no new shoes, no nothing.

I kinda expected this actually. XD

Blonde hair and mustacheod Eggman is awesome and hilarious at the same time. I hope the rest of the story scenes are a bit more cinematic than that. It looks like the story mode will last longer this time around though, since you have to beat it with 4 teams this time and then there's the Eggman silhouette option, which will no doubt be a final/last story section.

Woah...woah...woah!

Is that...an unlockable Eggman story mode I see there?

I see story modes for Shadow, Sonic, Jet and Amy's team....

And what the? King Eggman with a blonde wig and moustache? Methinks Ian Flynn got to the writing staff. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 2

The only thing I'm concerned about is the apparent Sonic battle/ Rush/ Unwiished cutscenes. I'm really hoping for more cinematic ones, so I can hear the new VA's in action. :U

look at that lag. Ugh. I am surprised about the other teams though. Amy, Cream and...Vector? Shadow, Rouge and...Metal Sonic? Good stuff.