Awoo.

Sonic: The Age of Steam

Doctor MK

It's good, though that's not that much, considering you're always good. I wonder what's going to happen to that plan of theirs.

One thing that irked me was the sudden switch between indents and no indents.

Like so.

Edited by Mr. Awesomest

One thing that irked me was the sudden switch between indents and no indents.

Like so.

Yeah, that's Blogger's fault, not mine. I typed it all out in a word document with all of the proper indentations, but for some reason Blogger doesn't seem to like that and has formatted it all weird. Please just excuse it for the time being, I'll try to fix it if I can.

Yes, this is good stuff as always! Such fluid imagery and good paicing makes this a good read! Happy to see a certain group of characters appearing and that little nod to 06 was quite funny. This looks to be a sequel as good as the first.

As a special treat, I've set up yet another blog - this time, one that doesn't seem to format everything ridiculously!

http://sonictheageofsteam.wordpress.com/

It's still a work in progress design-wise, but I've uploaded everything from the first chapter of The Age of Steam to the first chapter of Curse of the Damned, so you can enjoy the entire story so far in one place now. I'll be going through the original six chapters at some point to tidy them up a bit, as I've noticed a couple of typos when re-reading them recently (but I was very busy when I was writing them, to be fair!). I hope this makes it a bit easier to read for you all!

Dude!! 0_0

That was a lot sooner than I expected!? Not that I'm complaining or anything. wink.png

I now know what I must do next. I'm sure I can have all 4 finished before you put up the next chapter. Unless you submit it tomorrow or something. XD

Anyway, it's looking pretty sweet right now. Can't wait for more! It's a good thing the Mayor and the gang mentioned who they wanted to help, because I got confused and was thinking of somebody else. *facepalm*

• 2 months later...

Time for a massive bump!

Unfortunately I don't come bearing the second chapter, however I do feel a need to give you all a little update seeing as it's been a good couple of months since Curse of the Damned kicked off. The simple explanation for the big gap between chapters so far is that I have been incredibly busy with university work, which of course has to take priority. I will get round to finishing off Chapter 2 as soon as I get the chance, and it'll be worth the wait, I promise. I plan on bringing Sonic back to the world of Victoria in quite spectacular fashion.

That's not all, though. I've picked today to update you in particular as it's the day Sonic Triple Trouble releases on the EU 3DS eShop. Why is that important, you ask? Well, if you want to go all Sonic CD on proceedings, Triple Trouble is a makeshift prequel-of-sorts to Curse of the Damned in one aspect. If you want to find out what it is, check out the spoiler box below. I shan't divulge into the specifics (that would be giving away far too much), but I'm sure it'll be enough to get a few of you excited!

349px-Knack_4.png
Edited by Doctor MK
  • Thumbs Up 2

i know i've only just come into this... but its pretty damn amazing! i was wondering if i could attempt my own metal sonic design, or is it too late? the image i have in my head is so badass.

i know i've only just come into this... but its pretty damn amazing! i was wondering if i could attempt my own metal sonic design, or is it too late? the image i have in my head is so badass.

• Thumbs Up 2

i will do! please! keep it up! i'm going to read it from the beginning one peaceful night...with a nice cuppa

i will do! please! keep it up! i'm going to read it from the beginning one peaceful night...with a nice cuppa

steamsonic.jpg?t=1333458010

incredibly late with the art, since i've only just came across this amazing thread, i seen Jez had drawn Metal Sonic Steampunk on the first page, so i couldn't wait to give it a go with myself

His eye's are torches with red tint glass, his incredible automotive speed comes from custom built locomotive inspired feet, he may not have articulated fingers but he's been fitted with super sharp blade like fingers and for extra offence, a built in flame thrower in his right hand, he also has accessories like fold-back binoculars, several blast furnace piping that can be overloaded for an early form of Metal's infamous Maximum Overdrive attack, but this is a last ditch effort to finish off his opponent, destroying him in the process.

silly ideas i threw together, i had so many for him, i may upload more when i have some spare time to actually sit down and work on something more complete and put actual effort in!

• Thumbs Up 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Finished reading the first season. I loved what I've read there. I'll be seeing the second season (That by it seems you started) as you write it.