Awoo.

What forgotten Sonic characters should be brought back

BlueBlur360

This series has a bad habit of bringing characters back for no good reason, so TBH I'm leery about the idea of bringing anyone back outside of the designated main cast.

But, I like Fang, so bring back Fang plskthx

• 5 months later...

I would bring back Fang the Sniper and some Badniks from Sonic Advance games which was made in 2001-2004.

Marine the Raccoon would be interesting for another great adventure in Blaze the Cat'sworld, but I'd like to see again the Shadow Androids from the 2-players mode of Shadow's game (2005), especially the yellow Shadow Android : they could have survived the events of the game in a sort of bunker and be back to try to destroy Shadow and Sonic... or maybe even Dr Eggman!!...

qnjllm8pquj41.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

I have a kind of fascination for the yellow Shadow Android ans Ashura the hedgehog!!...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is an idea I’ve had in my head for a while on how to bring Echidnas back. Basically the game would have another time travel plot, and one of the points in time would be during the time Pachacamac would end up pissing off Chaos. Knuckles would recognize this time as he remembers the visions from Sonic Adventure but now that he’s actually in the past (along with Sonic and Tails), he suddenly realizes he could actually give his kind a second chance by bringing them to the present.

So then you’d have a level that involves trying to get as many of the echidnas as possible on to an airship that’ll time jump to the present while Perfect Chaos is rampaging through the kingdom. The level will then end with a good number of the echidnas getting on the airship. Pachacamac and his men still end up perishing, along with some of the population and Tikal still ends up sealing chaos so that we can still have a somewhat stable time loop. The Echidnas that got on the airship are successfully brought to the present day, escaping the wrath of Perfect Chaos and now they can have a chance to rebuild with Knuckles leading them. That’s right, now we can have Echidnas other than Knuckles and Tikal in the franchise and there’s not a damn thing a certain comic creator can do about it.

• Chuckle 1