Awoo.

Assassin's Creed 2

Patticus

Damnit pat, you beat me to it :D . Oh well, so i watch the 1st ep and wow, it was made fairly well. Lol it's kinda like 300 meets the renaissance and assassins. CAN'T WAIT FOR ep 2!

The guy playing as the young Ezio in the end looks almost like a girly Hayden Christensine.

Pretty good acting nonetheless. The fighting scenes are almost like a European version of the Martial Arts movies.

I'm sorry to keep bothering CSS, but if you just choose to rent this game,

Turbojet, if I were to go and buy it at the full price, this game better blow me the fuck away or you and everyone who keeps coming to this topic is going to get an active nuke for Christmas. >:-)

With AC2 being set in the 1400s, I hope AC3 or 4 is set in the 22nd Century. But that's not likely to happen.

I'm probably getting it for Christmas, but this game just seems to get better and better the more I hear about it. When info came out at the beginning, I was just as cynical as you because I was deeply dissappointed with the first one. Then I hear about all the shit you can do that isn't anything like the shit in AC1, I'm sold. This game went from a possible rent to a must buy for me. Especially since I practice Parkour and the likes.I mean...come on. Ezio has his one freaking villa now.

Man, UbiSoft got me twice. They got me with the next gen Prince of Persia, and AC1. If they get me for a third time I'm making sure to take everybody out! >:-)

I'm not joking. If this game disappoints me, I'm going to nuke you and Shad for talking into getting this game, I'm going to nuke everyone else for the lulz, and then I'll nuke my damn self for buying this game.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Man, UbiSoft got me twice. They got me with the next gen Prince of Persia, and AC1. If they get me for a third time I'm making sure to take everybody out! >:-)

I'm not joking. If this game disappoints me, I'm going to nuke you and Shad for talking into getting this game, I'm going to nuke everyone else for the lulz, and then I'll nuke my damn self for buying this game.

Maybe you should wait it out a bit before buying the game. Or atleast watch some walkthroughs.

Maybe you should wait it out a bit before buying the game. Or atleast watch some walkthroughs.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea...but then again, there is the nuking. :P

Sorry for the double post, AC2 is awesome! Everything that was good about AC1 just got upgraded, music, graphics, fighting and missions. Hell I had to climb this HUGE fuckin tower to get to a eagle site thing. OMG is all i can say. I've been playing for like 5 hours straight and i dont see my self finishing this game by tonight (which is a really good thing). So far since i havent completed the game i can't give a proper review but until then.....

9.5/10 This score may change after i finish the game. And CSS i'd atleast rent the game. So far it seems like its worth playing or atleast trying.

And CSS i'd atleast rent the game. So far it seems like its worth playing or atleast trying.

Apparently my aunt decided to go and get the game after I got a 3.5 GPA off my college mid-terms, so I'm likely to get it at full price.

Not a bad thing actually. If I like the game, then I'll be glad I was wrong in the end. If I don't like the game, at least I didn't spend my money and I can take the game right back. All's good. B)

...But I'm still nuking you guys if I don't like it. :P

For those wondering which version is better, the PS3 has a duller colour palette & tears far more. There's also a mandatory 1526mb install - & even with that the loading times are slightly longer.

h2h_ac2_03.jpg

8/10 from EDGE

Ubisoft Montreal has succeeded in welding a game to what once felt like a proof of concept, and without overshadowing its many strengths. Much devolves into mere stuff – one sword is much like another; a painting’s easily bought and just fills a hole in the wall – and once the story is over there’s little reason to replay it. At the end of it all, though, you’re left with that setting, those cities, and Ezio, and they lend the experience a substance that endures

http://www.edge-online.com/magazine/review-assassins-creed-ii?page=0%2C1

9/10 from Eurogamer

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/assassins-creed-ii-console-review

9.2 (US), 8.8 (UK) and 9.0 (AUS) on IGN

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/index/reviews.html

You know what CSS, get this game. You won't be dissappointed. I watched walkthroughs of it and I dare say that this game is like Grand Theft Auto except with Parkour. Nothing is repetitive and as far as I've seen, there are no investigations.

Edited by turbojet

OMG! I love assassinating people in this game, it's slick as hell! It's fun defeating enemies then leaving their bodies laying where others can see them, and then assassinate them from behind! Spent hours on this game again today.

The best part about killing people in this game has to be be killing them while on a building then throwing the dead body off. Oh better killing the person, T-baggin the hell out of the dead body,

steal money from the dead body

then throwing it off the building. But the best thing of all was Sniping them from another building. Oh how satisfying it is to shoot or chunk a knife at a guard then watchin him/her fall to the ground below, and then watching the villagers run from terror. Oh do i wish I was an assassin like EZIO.

@turbojet: Um there is one repitive thing about the game, the conversation parts where you either have to walk with your ally while they talk FOREVER or EYESdropping (spell check). Yes you read right, it's back. Next to that I'm loving the game.

By the way, Black suited EZIO looks soooooooo sick!!!

You know what CSS, get this game. You won't be dissappointed. I watched walkthroughs of it and I dare say that this game is like Grand Theft Auto except with Parkour. Nothing is repetitive and as far as I've seen, there are no investigations.

...yeah, I'll be the one to judge that for myself, thank you very much.

Though my aunt's already getting the game for me, so at least I won't feel too bad about it if I don't like it.

Okay, I've never played the first game and know very little about either game's storyline, but I STILL wanna give this game a try... If anything, for it's location and historical significance. I've been to Italy, and seen many of the places they mention (Florence, Venice, Rome) and it's a lot about the Medici family and their role in history. The Medici family is an INTERESTING family and I've studied up on a lot of them after I went to Italy. So I'm more interested in that as of right now.

Plus, the game looks kick ass. XD

By the way, Florence... Super Awesome City. I spent two weeks there and we walked practically everywhere. We met in front of this building every day (There's a nice little coffee shop across the courtyard) and crossed this bridge to get there.

So yeah, I have some memories there. XD It would be fun to visit them again, and look at the medici family in a different light.

Oh yeah, and kill things.

By a creed.

Muahahahaha....

• Thumbs Up 1

This game is something I've been looking forward to since it was barely announced. I never cared to buy the first Assassin's Creed but I played it at my friend's house and liked it even though it wasn't that excellent. But I enjoyed playing it after all. I just love this type of games where I can explore the cities, sneak and assassinate people. I hope the story will be good.

Another part the game is the Assassin's tombs; they are fun to play along to earn

Altair's Armor.

The Feathers in the game are a pain to find.

Check Uplay from Ubisoft even though its in beta, but it has some sweet content such as Altair's Outfit and A Assassin's Tomb at the Villa. You may need to register a Ubisoft account and activate through XBL, PSN or PC(in the game's Menu).

Edited by SSJ Tenkachi

One of the problems I had in AC1 was the map system. It was to bland and wasn't really too good in giving me directions unless I opened the larger map from the menu, and even then that didn't help me much.

How's the map system in this game?

EDIT: Also I saw the statue that comes with the Master Editions and I can safely say that I'm jealous. Even if I don't like the game, the statue would be a good gift. But that's what happens when you get skeptical...and when money gets tight.

But it's not like they're not going to make any more statues in the future. That's some serious moolah they could make if they make more in the future.