• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ssssssd

• Badnik Mechanic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When you first fire up warhawk it's quite epic in just how ferocious it is.

It seems impossible to do well, you wonder how those newbies (according to their stats) do some of the things they do. But once you start to master the controls, it's amazing.

The number of ways you can play this game is stunning. Most people take to the skies, but I do know a number of players who are absolutely deadly in tanks and some even more brutal on foot! I've seen guys take out warhawks with sniper rifles!

Even when in the warhawk, theres so many ways to play it. One of my favourite tactics is to find the remote missile and then fly far from the map. Then launch it... steer it towards an enemy warhawk, then detonate! The blast will take him out and he'll wonder "How the hell did he just hit me with that!?"

The only two problems I have with it would be the following..

* Lack of comunication... the best games are those where theres a clear sense in whats going on... the worst are those where everyone is running around like a loony. You'll always lose if you're on that team. Some people are idiots when it comes to this game, the idea of support as well as hard hitting front lines is lost... everyone seems to just grab a plane and rocket away.

* Warhawk was one of the first (if not the first) game to get trophies... yet it's too bloody hard... Only 1 person has the platinum, and the in game ranks are so stupidly impossible that theres no way you can do it without boosting or cheating. e.g. Capture the flag 5 times in one game... THE HELL!? Theres no way you can do that! The dynamics of the game make this stupidly hard enough to capture it once as it is.