Awoo.

The Sonic Fanbase

SuperClassic

Oh boy. Vulpine, I'm pretty sure you're damn well aware that what you're posting on these forums is enough to spark reactions from others, yet you whine about how they do just that. I refuse to believe that you're truly ignorant of what's going on. So I'm going to demand that you stop this immediately. Don't even respond to this. Just fucking drop it, and everyone else, get back on topic or whatever.

Honestly if we lost our memories of 3D Blast, Adventure, Adventure 2, Heroes, Shadow, 06, Wii Unleashed, Riders, Riders Zero Gravity, Secret rings, Black Knight, Unleashed, and yes, Sonic 4 Episode 1(Despite my liking for the game), this fanbase would be a better place.

But but but...I LIKED 3/4 of those games ;_; Even Shadow and 06. They're so bad they're hilarious! Also Sonic 4 is best out of all of those, and not just because it had a playable Super Sonic...

Ok, so that's the EXACT reason, though the Riders don't count. They get A+s for effort)

The Sonic fanbase has become a mess. It has been hard to please everyone these days, and even SEGA knows that.

I'm one of the better fans because I appreciate the Sonic franchise as a whole and I never whine, moan or complain about Sonic 2006 and other recent games, unlike many other people. I actually form my own personal opinions instead of parroting what the critics say like everyone else does (Not everything the critics say is true, remember that). And at least I actually play the entire Sonic games, and finish them by 100% before saying anything more about them. My opinion is more valid then some random whiner who refuses to play a Sonic game because he/she believes what the negative critics say.

It's a crying shame I ran out of neg reps for the day :|

I swear to Primus, I've only used TWO! Can we please up the limit on those?

EDIT: ITT, Sean is Ibuki in disguise. That's right, he's a GIRL ninja

Edited by Aquaslash

I'm one of the better fans because I appreciate the Sonic franchise as a whole and I never whine, moan or complain about Sonic 2006 and other recent games, unlike many other people. I actually form my own personal opinions instead of parroting what the critics say like everyone else does (Not everything the critics say is true, remember that). And at least I actually play the entire Sonic games, and finish them by 100% before saying anything more about them. My opinion is more valid then some random whiner who refuses to play a Sonic game because he/she believes what the negative critics say.

• Thumbs Up 1

The Sonic fanbase has become a mess. It has been hard to please everyone these days, and even SEGA knows that.

Way to have a ego, I'm not even going to bother with you anymore, if there's anything that annoys me the most is opinionated posts like this.

Oh boy. Vulpine, I'm pretty sure you're damn well aware that what you're posting on these forums is enough to spark reactions from others, yet you whine about how they do just that. I refuse to believe that you're truly ignorant of what's going on. So I'm going to demand that you stop this immediately. Don't even respond to this. Just fucking drop it, and everyone else, get back on topic or whatever.

Oh, sorry, for those who want to go back on topic and discuss this go ahead, but I think what's been said has already been said and there isn't really much to discuss.

Edited by SuperClassic
  • Thumbs Up 1

I am really not quite sure what this topic was meant to be about originally. It just seemed like SuperClassic recounting the Sonic Series' history with his opinions.But it seems to have become a general discussion on Sonic fandom and Vulpine's ego. (a 'bettef' fan is apparently made of 100% completion, how curious).

But I don't think we'd be better off without memories of all the aforementioned games - Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Adventure and Sonic Heroes are by no means going to stand up to say Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy but they do and can stand up as adequate-good games in the Sonic cannon. and the Sonic Advance, Sonic Rush and Sonic Rivals series have all been absolutely great, and I think someone said it earlier but I will echo thier sentiments, if there hadn't been Adventure/Adventure 2/Heroes/Shadow/06/Unleashed - given Sonic Team's...talents with 3D Sonic we wouldn't have Colours, we'd have, well probably Sonic '06 Wii Edition. Not completely accurate to your concept of 'memory erasing' but worth thinking about.

I agree with this post .

Also, the fanbases doesn't really know what they want. Referring to Vulpine's comment, he does have a point about people relying on critic and fan opinions to like/dislike a game. Why, if I relied on that, then I wouldn't have experienced a fun and unique game in the form of ShTH.