Awoo.

Reviews Thread

Barry the Nomad

7.5 IGN.com

Not too shabby at all! Considering how much... well, I wouldn't call it "hate" more like... disinterest the Riders series has amongst casual fans. Only .5 less than SASASR (which was an 8/10 at ign)

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Neat, any mention of the cutscenes or story?

Nvrmind, I'll just follow the link. XP

Edited by Infernal Ferno

Aw no real cutscenes? Booo.

Wish we could of heard some of the other voices.

Edited by Torcano

HAh, Jet's a tool.

Wow, sure its not spectacular but that's better than the first two Riders.

If the writers of Sonic Colors are scripting the cutscenes then I might actually watch them, I can imagine Sonic or Knuckles calling Jet a "tool", it'd be kind of funny.

If the writers of Sonic Colors are scripting the cutscenes then I might actually watch them, I can imagine Sonic or Knuckles calling Jet a "tool", it'd be kind of funny.

They aren't

Oh this is crap.. I mean, this is awesome.. Screw that. I wanted to say the CG art in "cutscenes" is awesome, but it's CRAP, that there aren't any normal cutscenes. Does that mean there isn't even a CG opening as well? :angry:

• Bad Quality Post 3

They aren't

No source, there can't just be imaginary writers making the script for the game.

Oh this is crap.. I mean, this is awesome.. Screw that. I wanted to say the CG art in "cutscenes" is awesome, but it's CRAP, that there aren't any normal cutscenes. Does that mean there isn't even a CG opening as well? :angry:

The only Modern Sonic games to really have much effort put into them are Sonic Unleashed(HD and SD) and Sonic Colors. Sega loves their cash cows.

Edited by SuperClassic

No source, there can't just be imaginary writers making the script for the game.

Ken Pontiac said himself that they aren't writing it.

Is this really a bad thing, we only wanna hear the voices. Besides between this, Colors, and Sonic 4, something had to get the short end of the stick.

• Thumbs Up 1

No they are not doing it Ken Pontac even said it himself on this very board

edit:Ninja'd GRRRAARWWW this makes me happy for the game but I still wish it had controller options =( great to hear good things about it though.

Edited by Shaddix

No they are not doing it Ken Pontc even said it himself on this very board

Could I have a link? And are the writers of Sonic Unleashed doing Free Riders then? They were alright as well.

• Bad Quality Post 1

I'm sure adapting to a new control method and making the gameplay the best they could make it was more important to the dev team than script and cutscenes.

Could I have a link? And are the writers of Sonic Unleashed doing Free Riders then? They were alright as well.

We don't know Ok, the Credits haven't been released yet, let's just assume the guys from the other two games are the writers.

It's nice to see that all of the Sonic games that came out this year are getting good scores.

I like the level at 2:40.. Looks great. The graphics are better than I thought. You can see Vector's scales(?)..

Edited by MarcelloF

"I'm going to make this simple- you either want to pretend your on a hover board from Back to the Future 2 or you don't."

Aw, man, now I have to buy Kinect. D:

Edited by BlazingTales
  • Thumbs Up 1

IGN actually gave this game a higher score then the previous Riders games? Wow, I'm completely shocked.

IGN isn't a person, you know that, right?

So there sonic rivals style cutscenes? sucks. i thought they would put more effort into this game.

Guess thats an alright score considering. hopefully more sequals of the riders series will have controller and kinect options and be multiplatform.

Art no offence but you get really emotionally invested waaay too much into the little things.