Awoo.

Reviews Thread

Barry the Nomad

17, they mention it in the video review.

derp! cool, ok.

so:

Sonic the Hedgehog

Miles "Tails" Prower

Knuckles the Echidna

Jet the Hawk

Wave the Swallow

Storm the Albatross

Amy Rose

Cream the Rabbit

Vector the Crocodile

Shadow the Hedgehog

Rouge the Bat

Silver the Hedgehog

Blaze the Cat

Metal Sonic

Dr. Eggman

E-10000 (7 colors?)

Would love to see a DLC pack titled "And the rest..." which adds Big, Espio, Charmy, Fang, Mighty, Marine, Shade, Gamma, Omega aaaaaaaand Prof. Pickle. :P

Edited by Doctor Eggman

Jet manages to sound more annoying than ever

...more annoying.

How.

Well, it's always nice to see a good review. It's sort of a pity about the talking-head cutscenes, but that's pretty much what I've been expecting since we first saw a snippet of that King Eggman cutscene in that demo a while ago. It seems like they have a decent amount of character to them, at least; King Eggman is still amazing, and I love Vector's expression in that one cutscene. And speaking of Vector, his new voice is sounding pretty good. I mean, it's impossible to judge right now, but I'm optimistic.

The single-player being made up of missions sounds a lot more interesting than just playing through every track with whichever character the game tells you to use, especially since there are four teams involved. Good stuff.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh wow...Vector sounds like his Heroes voice. *o*

YEEEEEAAAH BOYEH!

THIS... SO MUCH THIS!

I wonder who is making the voice.

*has no actual opinion of the game, only comes here because is a VAfag*

Based on what we've heard there are more than 17... that's just the starting count. Of course, given the fact that we've got numerous E-10000's those may be the "extras," unfortunately... here's hoping that's not the case, because it would be cool to get a few more. At least we do have Metal Sonic and Vector, though.

It seems like the Kinect is the answer to making Riders a great racing series. I always felt something was missing in the Riders games that would make it perfect, but it looks REALLY fun with the Kinect. Too bad most of us aren't going to budge to even get the Kinect. XD

It seems like the Kinect is the answer to making Riders a great racing series.

The Kinect control scheme was one of it's downsides...

The Kinect control scheme was one of it's downsides...

And it got a 7.5 despite that, so it can't be that bad.

So this means Sonic Colors will score a 12 out of 10 in comparison?

Looks that way! Personally I wasn't expecting Free Riders to get anything more than a 6.5, especially from IGN.

Going by the grunts I hear near the end, it sounds like RCS is voicing Jet and Knuckles still sounds like Dan Green. And as said already, Vector sounds more like his Heroes voice (his character model looks great BTW). I approve. B)

derp! cool, ok.

so:

Sonic the Hedgehog

Miles "Tails" Prower

Knuckles the Echidna

Jet the Hawk

Wave the Swallow

Storm the Albatross

Amy Rose

Cream the Rabbit

Vector the Crocodile

Shadow the Hedgehog

Rouge the Bat

Silver the Hedgehog

Blaze the Cat

Metal Sonic

Dr. Eggman

E-10000 (7 colors?)

Would love to see a DLC pack titled "And the rest..." which adds Big, Espio, Charmy, Fang, Mighty, Marine, Shade, Gamma, Omega aaaaaaaand Prof. Pickle. :P

Because then it wouldn't be Team Rose would it, besides Espio was in rivals 2, though I do admit all the teams should've been here.

OK, fuck you SEGA. Why is Cream there, but not Espio Dx

Well, considering the fact that Cream was in the FIRST TWO GAMES and Espio WASN'T, I wonder why she's in over Espio, too... [/sarcasm]

Besides, I do believe we've got unlockable characters, though don't quote me on that one.

Because then it wouldn't be Team Rose would it, besides Espio was in rivals 2, though I do admit all the teams should've been here.

Question: Why is Vector in Team Rose?

answer: Cream likely mentioned him when they couldn't afford to put Big's Giant ass on a hoverboard and something like this could have occured:

a) Amy threatened to tell Vanilla (Cream's Mom) about his crush on her (is this Sonic X canon only?)

b ) Amy stole Vector's Headphones and threatened to destroy them

c )The Chaotix were planning on entering the race as well, but Amy interecepted, pummeled Espio and Charmy, and toook Vector as their power type since Big is gone doing god knows what

d ) Amy secretly bound and Gagged Vector in the middle of the night and drugged him so he would be on their team (hence the tired, half awakish look he seems to sport in the review)

e) I'm on crack and i speculate too much :D

Edited by Enigma2
  • Thumbs Up 1

answer: Cream likely mentioned him when they couldn't afford to put Big's Giant ass on a hoverboard and something like this could have occured:

a) Amy threatened to tell Vanilla (Cream's Mom) about his crush on her (is this Sonic X canon only?)

b ) Amy stole Vector's Headphones and threatened to destroy them

c )The Chaotix were planning on entering the race as well, but Amy interecepted, pummeled Espio and Charmy, and toook Vector as their power type since Big is gone doing god knows what

d ) Amy secretly bound and Gagged Vector in the middle of the night and drugged him so he would be on their team (hence the tired, half awakish look he seems to sport in the review)

e) I'm on crack and i speculate too much :D