• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Detective Shadzter

• Ferno

• Aquaslash

• Sega DogTagz

Where the hell did Tristan get that? Did SEGA throw him a bone after all of his whining?

Anyway, awesome trailer and I'm glad we are getting some CG and I love that song Free :D

• Thumbs Up 1

The US one actually did something decent for once.

Oh! Since I can capture audio, I'll upload this song if I'm not beaten to it in the morning.

Edited by Decepticon Aquaslash

Ooh, very pretty. It's nice that there'll be some CG in the game after all... if we're getting a proper opening, I guess there's some chance that we'll get a nice big cutscene near the end, too. I mean, there does seem to be a Last Story and everything.

...I love Sonic's expression at the very end. 8D

Where the hell did Tristan get that? Did SEGA throw him a bone after all of his whining?

Anyway, awesome trailer and I'm glad we are getting some CG and I love that song Free :D

There is no. Sega-Press

On Youtube I

Edited by Woun

Just read Tristan's post at the SEGA Forums:

A big thank you is in order for Sega's PR team as they furnished the trailer to us.

He obviously got the e-mail you got, Aquaslash :lol:

Anyway, on topic, I'm so making an avatar out of Sonic's super happy face :lol:

I'm so making an avatar out of Sonic's super happy face :lol:

You and like 5 other posters. XD

It's awesome though, it's like his "It's good to be back" face....Y'know what? I'll use that in my sig.

Edited by Inferno

And...

All the tracks they showed were straight aways. Though I guess it's a welcome change that real life kinect shenanigans wasn't featured.Kind of underwhelming if you ask me.

Edited by Tiller

I find it amusing that Jet is one of the few characters that can really get under Sonic's skin so easily. Its intriguing really. I look forward to the inevitable trash talk that will go down between the two in the cut scenes, animated or not.

It's a little odd seeing the Rogues in the new model design, especially Jet, but after watching the trailer a few times, they look much better this way, as do Sonic & co. So glad they didn't go with the stretchy bodies in this game.

It's a little odd seeing the Rogues in the new model design, especially Jet, but after watching the trailer a few times, they look much better this way, as do Sonic & co. So glad they didn't go with the stretchy bodies in this game.

Seem's that they have screwing around with the color pallet a bit too. It might just be the broad daylight, but Jet never looked so Green. Its a good change though.

Oh, and I gotta add Angry Sonic as my new Avi.

I really LOVE how the logo appears at the beginning, feels like I'm watching the beginning of a damn movie.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

Seem's that they have screwing around with the color pallet a bit too. It might just be the broad daylight, but Jet never looked so Green. Its a good change though.

Oh, and I gotta add Angry Sonic as my new Avi.

Damn it, I thought I'd go for that Avi instead of the happy face one to try and be original and it turns out I'm not XD

datface.jpg

Dat face.

DAT FACE.

Nice to see that Free Riders is going to feature some CGI awesomeness! Looks like VE Animations' work, no doubt. Also happy to see that everybody has traditional proportions this time around, and the Babylon Rogues look great this way.

Man, can't wait to play this game later today!

Damn it, I thought I'd go for that Avi instead of the happy face one to try and be original and it turns out I'm not XD

I got them Espio like quicks son. I was all over this render the second I saw it.

HOLY CRAP, look at Hunter's Free Riders Avatar, then look at the pic- it's the same pose! :U

*just noticed*

Edited by Inferno