Awoo.

Sonic Free Riders All Gameplay

Woun

Nice. Super Sonic's back, and far better than in the first two games. Though admittedly, I could play decently as Super Sonic in Riders, this method of leveling Super Sonic out works much better. Awesome. ^^

I liked that as Super Sonic you had to master his gameplay in Riders for him to be any use, but they totally butchered him in ZG with the whole rings = gravity points things, and his lack of typing at under 60 rings. Looks like he may be too easy in this'n.

You know, I was JUST wondering when people would post vids of Super Sonic gameplay. Looks like he's actually USEFUL now.

I like new Super Sonic, but i hate his animation when he's performing tricks while if hover mode! I mean, he doesn't do anything, there's no animation for that! Everything other looks just fine. I noticed his shadow actually belongs him. remember that shit with shadows in sonic and sega all stars racing?

Edited by ArtFenix

OH OH OH! I KEEP FORGETTING TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS!

Ok, so you know there are voices commands and such right? You can pick the characters with these. One thing that I found very cool was if you say "Robotnik", it'll go on and select Eggman for you.

The little things are always appreciated :D

• Thumbs Up 1

So if we say 'Sonikku or Sawwwnik' and it will select Sonic?

If thats the case then its awesome!

So if we say 'Sonikku or Sawwwnik' and it will select Sonic?

If thats the case then its awesome!

Maybe not like that since Sonic doesn't have another name like Eggman but I'll bet it will work with Tails by saying Miles Prower than Tails or It would be ultra awesome you say Rosy the Rascal than Amy Rose Sonic Team I'll kiss ya if you did that XD.

Bom bobobobom, bo bo bobobom~

Shake it shake it shake it baby~

Other then that its pretty great, the stage is pretty well made even if it looks a little bit like Splash Canyon. Love the carting part.

Tho I think the missions are a bit too easy unless its because Cyberman65 is way too good at this.:lol:

Somethings is bothering me... to grind you just... ride on it? without jumping? or do you have to jump on like the previous Riders?

I've made it through all of Team Heroes, Babylon, all but the final Team Rose and all but the final two Team Dark. Hardest mission so far was the Heroes rival battle against Jet.

• 3 weeks later...

Fucken A! doesn't anyone keep up with cyberman65's walkthrough except me?!

Part 8:

Part 9:

Theres more but appearently thanks to the stupid double post merging and media cap i cant continue until someone posts. <_<

Edited by goku262002

Fucken A! doesn't anyone keep up with cyberman65's walkthrough except me?!

Part 8:

Part 9:

Theres more but appearently thanks to the stupid double post merging and media cap i cant continue until someone posts. <_<

Go for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh derp. I forgot those were being posted here. I've saved all of the Free Riders ones and using them as S rank guides. That said:

Edited by Aquaslash
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thanks bro!

Part 12:

Part 13:

There. caught up.

Team Dark and Rose Complete.

Edited by goku262002

Believe it or not, he is less than three seconds away from not getting the second S rank.

EDIT: last race is up:

No idea if he's gonna do Super Sonic/extra characters

Edited by Aquaslash

CM65 is doing the sonic colors extras so it is likely he will. but then again he said this game was torture for his back..