Awoo.

SPOILERS: So, you have a story to tell, hu?

Adamis

I'm watching the final race right now, but this guy also has the full theme up since you guys mentioned it on the last page.

Ripping it to my iPod right now. :D And since I don't know if they have an OST for this yet, I'm putting that picture of really happy Sonic from the launch trailer as the album cover.

Would it kill them to ever tell us who's who in the credits?

Well it goes in order of importance, like:

RCS: Sonic

Kate Higgins: Tails, Wave

Mike Pollock: Eggman

And so on.

I hoe AAUK makes a blog post about the new VAs. I have no idea who any of them are.

Yes.

Also, does this mean Metal Sonic is no longer under Eggman's control? They said they wanted more continuity in Sonic games, Metal Sonic gets away in the ending thinking for himself so is Metal Sonic now no longer under Eggman's control instead of being Eggman's mindless puppet?

I hoe AAUK makes a blog post about the new VAs. I have no idea who any of them are.

Yes.

Also, does this mean Metal Sonic is no longer under Eggman's control? They said they wanted more continuity in Sonic games, Metal Sonic gets away in the ending thinking for himself so is Metal Sonic now no longer under Eggman's control instead of being Eggman's mindless puppet?

ITs a Spin off, so I don't think so.

Thanks for these infos, everyone.

So Team Sonic and the Babylon's stories are quite basic. Team Dark is a bit strange, with them stealing money (? )...what about Team Rose? Why is Vector with them?

http://www.youtube.com/user/BoyleVoices#p/a/u/0/JXB5Z81UTHg

ENDING AND CREDITS AND FINAL BOSS is up. OwO

Subscribe to support him. -3- He's going to be doing this for colors as well.

READYREADYREADYREADYREREREREADYREADYREADREADYREREREADYREADREADYYEAH

I've gotta say, I actually like this game's writing a lot. It's hardly Shakespeare, but it's actually pretty clever from time to time. The simplicity of the plot and the choice of presentation actually kind of work for me, too, even if they were blatant cost-cutting measures. It's nice to have a racing game's plot actually be about racing for once, y'know?

ITs a Spin off, so I don't think so.

To be fair Metal Sonic hasn't appeared in a main title in a while, as him being under control was according to Sonic Rivals, a spin-off. He could be free in the mainstream games as well now and this shows it or something.

Thanks for these infos, everyone.

So Team Sonic and the Babylon's stories are quite basic. Team Dark is a bit strange, with them stealing money (? )...what about Team Rose? Why is Vector with them?

I'm still working on Team Rose (blasted final amy race), but basically Vector is supposed to get 50% of the prize money.

Not that I care mind that he wasn't included, but I wonder why they couldn't get Big to join their team this time around. Maybe he's too inept with Extreme Gear to be of use to Team Rose in the tourney?

Edited by KittyNakajima

Glad to know that with the new VAs, Sonic and his fuzzy friends are still as dumb as a brick.

And lol at Omochao saying there is no clear champion for this Grand Prix. Why I believe his name is Eggman and he hoodwinked you all into doing this.

Also: Shadow and Rouge are real jerks... >_>

Shadow's just being his old SA2 self. He's the best, he knows it and he just can't be bothered with anyone else. Rouge is flat-out being a tarty bitch, and she's self-obsessed, just as she was in Battle.

They're both fucking awesome.

• Thumbs Up 3

It’s good to see Shadow and Rouge on the same team again, because I almost barfed when I found out that Knuckles and Rouge were together in Sonic Rivals 2 (Good thing they didn’t marry). I am hoping that Shadow and Rouge would interact more like they did in Sonic 2006, but I guess that is just my personal opinion. I strongly ship Shadow/Rouge, for many reasons: Knuckles belongs with Tikal/Julie-Su/Shade depending on game or comic, Shadow is straight, Rouge is Shadow’s closest friend that isn’t a robot, Knuckles does not love Rouge, and Shadow and Rouge were a team and had many scenes together in more then one Sonic game.

• Bad Quality Post 1

I like how both of the Knuckles pairs are ultimately incest.

I support Knuckles/Julie su too, but still XD

Knuckles belongs with Tikal
How's Knuckles supposed to get it on with a dead chick, exactly?

Maybe I don't want to know the answer to that.

• Thumbs Up 4

It’s good to see Shadow and Rouge on the same team again, because I almost barfed when I found out that Knuckles and Rouge were together in Sonic Rivals 2 (Good thing they didn’t marry). I am hoping that Shadow and Rouge would interact more like they did in Sonic 2006, but I guess that is just my personal opinion. I strongly ship Shadow/Rouge, for many reasons: Knuckles belongs with Tikal/Julie-Su/Shade depending on game or comic, Shadow is straight, Rouge is Shadow’s closest friend that isn’t a robot, Knuckles does not love Rouge, and Shadow and Rouge were a team and had many scenes together in more then one Sonic game.

Knuckles and Rouge reluctantly worked together in Rivals 2. And she was just using him to get the the Emeralds. What's wrong with that? And what does shipping have to do with anything in this game?

How's Knuckles supposed to get it on with a dead chick, exactly?

Maybe I don't want to know the answer to that.

A Dead Chick who he is likely related to distantly as well along with the fact her body is trapped at the age of 14. Have fun Knux~

Also I forget, are Wave and Jet related or are they shipable?

Edited by Dusk the Horror Keeper

Shadow's just being his old SA2 self. He's the best, he knows it and he just can't be bothered with anyone else. Rouge is flat-out being a tarty bitch, and she's self-obsessed, just as she was in Battle.

They're both fucking awesome.

+1, for great justice. To think Shadow, and Rouges best traits come out in a spin off of all things. I swear if they act like this in every game after this, I'd gladly welcome them with open arms.

It’s good to see Shadow and Rouge on the same team again, because I almost barfed when I found out that Knuckles and Rouge were together in Sonic Rivals 2 (Good thing they didn’t marry). I am hoping that Shadow and Rouge would interact more like they did in Sonic 2006, but I guess that is just my personal opinion. I strongly ship Shadow/Rouge, for many reasons: Knuckles belongs with Tikal/Julie-Su/Shade depending on game or comic, Shadow is straight, Rouge is Shadow’s closest friend that isn’t a robot, Knuckles does not love Rouge, and Shadow and Rouge were a team and had many scenes together in more then one Sonic gam

Knuckles and Rouge have had more touchy feely moments, then Shadow ever had with her. Not to mention Rouge backstabs Knuckles in Rivals 2, how is that ship worthy? Actually other than 06, Shadow and Rouge haven't had much Ship Tease at least compared to Knuckles and Rouge.

What is this “ship” term you're all using or would I rather not know? XD

What is this “ship” term you're all using or would I rather not know? XD

It sure be one boat ye be not wanting to board, me ol' matey.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Walk the plank, ye scurvy shippers, ye.

• Thumbs Up 9