Awoo.

Blundering Babylonian Bulk: Storm

Chaos Walker

Okay, so here's the dilly. I've been mostly keeping my art from the Sonic community because I couldn't color for beans, and I didn't like the way my pencil drawing scanned. Now, I have a tablet (nice deal on it too) with which I can draw and color stuff. I've had it for about 24 hours and I wanted to draw stuff NOW! So without further ado... Chaoswalker's art stuffs:

chaosringedited2.png

So here is a drawing of one of the Chaos rings from Knuckle's Chaotix. I drew this because I wanted the art for my card game but no one on Deviantart had made any art of them, so here's the first. The background is a photoshoped screenshot of Botanic Base. What do you think? Is it good enough to use on a card? (You guys must be sick of hearing about those cards. "Is that all he talks about?" A little bit.)

Edited by Chaos Walker
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ooh, that's awesome. And I love the BG. If you're gonna stick it on a card you might want to try moving Knuckles upward quite a bit so you can get a good variation in the BG.

EDIT: Ack, just noticed you made Knuckles a cyclops! He's always got two eyes.

Edited by Blue Blood

Ack, just noticed you made Knuckles a cyclops! He's always got two eyes.

Huh... I always thought he had the same eyes as Sonic,... but now that I look around it seems your right. Good thing I posted this here before using it...

Edit:

Le fixety

chaosringedited5.png

I made a test card image. your right, he looks better moved up.

Edited by Chaos Walker

New one. Not alot of good drawings of this guy to use out there, so here's the Blundering Babylon Bulk, Storm!

stormshrink.png

I hit the whole thing with a photshop filter to make the lines and colors look more jagged. I think it looks better this way.

Edited by Chaos Walker
  • Thumbs Up 1

I like the Storm a lot, I like the styles in the lines. Knuckles' face looks a little scrunched, but I dunno what you can do to fix that. The Botanic Base background is pretty cool. I'd change the color of that Chaos Ring, because it could be taken for a special stage ring or some other ring when it's yellow, but that's just me. I like your card game!