2. 50 unlocks the next gameworld act, 1-2 to be more precise

But as you get further and further...

3. 60 unlocks 2-2

4. 70 unlocks 3-2

5. 80 unlocks 4-2

6. 90 unlocks 5-2

7. 100 unlocks 6-2

8. 110 unlocks 7-2

9. 120 unlocks 1-3, and then I got through 1-3 and grabbed my first emerald.

Ok and if you see the pattern here, you'll know how each game world act unlocks.

Ah, thanks! :)

And before I could count them I spoiled Dusk's post and saw that there's 200 to get, and he's in the lead at 128.

IT'S A RACE! :o

• Thumbs Up 1

I just hope there's a guide to find all of the Red Rings by the time I get the game :lol:.

Also: Saw a video and YES, there is Multiple Saves.

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

By the way guys, the very first red ring in act 6 (i think it's act 6) in asteroid coaster is a bit tricky to find, you can't jump off the first roller coaster yet, you have to wait and you'll see some rainbow rings when the roller coaster is falling off then you jump.

This photo is me still on the first coaster, don't jump off until you see that warning, then you jump on the coaster to the left.

coasterb.png

http://www.mediafire.../?omsv0mna0hs7o - And a folder with a video of me getting it.

After you see a bunch of meteors to home on, try to stick to the left, you'll encounter a spring that'll knock you down into another coaster

that goes in a loop and falls again and you'll see the first red ring.

I did that act about 5 times until i finally found it

Also, THIRD EMERALD GET!

gotanemeraldcolorsemera.png

EDIT: 4TH EMERALD GET!

gotanemeraldcolorsemera.png

Edited by Jetronic

Cubot needs to stay on for future Sonic games. He needs to be playable in Sonic Riders 4. Okay maybe the latter wouldn't work out that well, but if for some reason Sega makes Sonic Shuffle 2 then no excuses. :P Cubot is just awesome, I love his voice chips. Right up there with Gamma and Omega as one of my favorite Eggman robots! The cutscenes overall are excellent, I haven't laughed this much at the cutscenes since Sonic Adventure. I really hope the Madworld writers are writing the story for the 20th anniversary game too. :D

From what I've seen of Asteroid Coaster it seems like it will turn out to be one of my all-time favorite Sonic levels. The beginning of act 1 reminded me so much of Final Chase. I have a gut feeling that I'll love Aquarium park just as much, I never tire of Hydrocity.

I'm so glad they also thought outside the box for the final battle. Looks like all that needs to be done now is for Sega to make the 20th anniversary game at least as good as Colours and we can safely say Sonic is back for sure. B)

Can't wait to see what happens when you get all seven emeralds, Jetronic! :P

Also, can anyone with the game confirm what the controls are for the Gamecube controller? Are they the same as Unwiished, e.g. drift with B button and quick step with L/R button?

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, can anyone with the game confirm what the controls are for the Gamecube controller? Are they the same as Unwiished, e.g. drift with B button and quick step with L/R button?

A = Jump

A > A = Double Jump

A > A (when near an enemy) = Homing Attack

B = Boost

A > B = Air Boost

X = Crouch

Running > X = Slide

Jumping > X = Stomp

Z = Wisp Power

You cannot quick step freely any longer. Basically, when you reach a section it is needed you enter 'quick step mode.' The gameplay kinda turns on-rails here and you press left and right on the analogue stick to quick step. Drifting is still done with B, except the same applies to it as with the quick step now.

Edited by bolt7

Go Jetronic! I believe in you!

Also, this Writing/VA combo is the best ever! The characters are so fun and believable now.

You know what, I'll agree with Dreadknux. IF you think any of the past Game VAs were better, you are officially tone deaf.

• Thumbs Up 2

Go Jetronic! I believe in you!

Also, this Writing/VA combo is the best ever! The characters are so fun and believable now.

You know what, I'll agree with Dreadknux. IF you think any of the past Game VAs were better, you are officially tone deaf.

We're in the home stretch! 

EMERALD 6 GET!

gotanemeraldcolorsemera.jpg

EDIT: 

All of the rest of the red rings that I'm missing, they're in aquarium Park and this stage is enormous. I just need 9 more rings.

Edited by Jetronic

You can do it Jetronic! Get that damn seventh Chaos Emerald and share with us the glory that is (hopefully) Super Sonic!

We will shower you with cookies if you do!

• Thumbs Up 1

Plus you can check what the locked option is. I think collecting the emeralds will open it.

Also how do you get more colored Sonics? I want a green one.

• Thumbs Up 1

According to Polygon Jim over at Retro, there are animations for all actions and a model for Super Sonic on the Colours Disc.

I just need to see the transformation and I can die happily.

Don't freak out yet, I'm 7 rings away. I'm just showing you what I'm missing

damnyouaquariumpark2.jpg

Damn this tap dancing huge as life stage. Feel free to tip me on anything.

Edit: Found 2 missing rings in Act 5. 5 more red rings left.

Edited by Jetronic

Well, there's the obvious guess of hover between 1 and 3 but that could take some time.

I wish I could help more, but I haven't gotten there yet.

Edited by Aquaslash

Dude if I find the third one in the 6th act of Aquarium Park I will tell you and tell me if I don't, I have been at this stage for the last 30 minutes looking for this one Red Medal. However the others are easy enough to find if you look around a bit.

3more.jpg

Act 1 - Ring number 4

Act 6 - Rings number 3 and 5

I'll look in Act 1 as I haven't gotten or really gone for 4 yet, in Act 6 the 5th ring is behind the goal ring, there is a tunnel with eels and a Red Medal by one.

3rd ring, I have been looking and looking and I seriously cannot find it. If you find it please tell me where it is and I will too likewise. >_>

On a totally unrelated note, somebody please make a GIF of Yacker dancing from the loading screen :lol:

Best loading screen ever.

I found ring number 3, it was in a path where you use the hover wisp, around the same place in another act where you use the blue wisp.

IVE GOT ALL 180 RED RINGS! HERE I COME LAST EMERALD!

• Thumbs Up 1

OK, the 4th one in Act 1 you need to hold onto a Laser Wisp through the whole stage and take the upper route. There are three Laser Wisps in the stage, two at the beginning and one at a midpoint. So anyways, hold onto one and take the top path. Run over the first two pools of water and then somersault under the gate. Destroy the Egg Pawns with the crate DO NOT TAKE THAT FIRST LASER THING. Pass the first laser crystal and portal and you'll find another Laser Wisp below. Take it and keep to the upper path. Eventually you'll reach an elevator which goes down. Defeat all the Egg Pawns and when you get to the bottom hit the switch. A trail will come of rings, shoot the laser through the trail, and you'll get the 4th Red Ring in Act 1.

Hope I helped. Still have NO CLUE where the 3rd ring in Act 6 is though.

Oh? Hover Wisp? I know where the Hover Wisps are in the act but I haven't spotted any damn 3rd Red Rings. >_> I AM LOOKING THANKS JET and good luck!

Edited by Dusk the Horror Keeper