Awoo.

TSS: New Covers Released Sonic #221, SU #24, Sonic Archives and SelectsTSS Hits the Golden Coast, SEGA of America This Friday

Dreadknux

21482.jpg&w=60&h=60&zc=1&ft=png

5121459887_d36764a734.jpgAh, California.  Land of sunshine, economic instability and Katy Perry’s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw.  It’s also the home of SEGA of America.  They will be hosting a community event this Friday and I will be there.

The Sonic Stadium continues its whirlwind tour of events with this stop at SOA HQ to take part in gaming tournaments and a Sonic 4: Episode 1 feedback session.  I will be taking it all in, ask some questions, meet some people and drop some notes on what they can do to make Sonic 4: Episode 2 a game that I don’t make a glitch-exposing contest over.  Who knows what’s going to happen?  You’ll have to be here to find out.

I will be blogging my trip via Twitter.  You can either follow my profile (@bradflick55) or the event’s hashtag (#TSSatSOA).  You don’t need an account to see what I’m up to, but if you want to ask me questions at the event, you’ll need to get one.  When it’s all said and done, check here over the weekend for a feature with an event recap, photos and a video of what went down.

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dreadknux

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic